It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Hillary Clinton Is Having Frequent Seizures: Doctors with Diazepam Autoinjector in Las Vegas

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Even if she were having seizures, which the evidence clearly doesn't support, that shouldn't preclude her from being elected. FDR had polio. JFK had heaps of medical issues. Yet they were still two of the best presidents the US has ever had.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: voiceoreason

In Las Vegas on August 4th, 2016 she appears to have a moment of confusion and a peculiar reaction by her security staff shows one of them pull out a Diazepam Autoinjector before being waved off by her Chief Medical Officer in the security detail. The same medical officer is shown in another picture holding the same object, which clearly is a Diazepam Autoinjector used to treat seizures as they happen.

Clearly? You know what it contains? Instead of just making stuff up, could you present a case, please.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Whatever the case, she's definately not right in the head...
a reply to: Wookiep

Unfortunately, both Clinton and Trump are not right in their head. Nothing like having two presidential candidates that are both mentally ill. They should list their names on the electronic voting tablets as Psycho 1 or Psycho 2.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Even if she were having seizures, which the evidence clearly doesn't support, that shouldn't preclude her from being elected. FDR had polio. JFK had heaps of medical issues. Yet they were still two of the best presidents the US has ever had.

Having suffered most of my life from Transient and gran mal attacks myself. I can say if her attacks are caused by lack of sleep and stress as mine were...being President may not be the best choice to reduce such attacks from occurring. I know I had played off many minor episodes, to reassure my family and friends. You can snap back and catch up quickly to seem normal. Though home videos do show where I also overacted my normalcy afterwards.

I guess her supporters would have to decide based on what they think of her VP Kaine. Even if the Presidential cabinet are all aware, he may be the one making many actual decisions. How much does he really agree with her on issues? Will Clinton just be a figurehead, the first woman president, but Kaine actually running our country?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

The irony is, every Trump supporter does the same exact thing.

But does Clinton have a seizure disorder? We don't know and all we have is speculation but even if she did I don't think that would disqualify her from being president.

Mishandling classified info should have tho...
edit on 8-8-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
theamericanmirror.com...

Apparently she's even having trouble getting up stairs.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

originally posted by: diggindirt
a reply to: SentientCentenarian
Good guess. Why would he be carrying a communication device on the inside of his jacket?
I'd be willing to bet it's some sort of anti-seizure injection. Having it nearby would only be the prudent thing to do.
I know that look that came on her face. I have 4 close relatives who have suffered brain injury. That momentary freeze and perplexed, emptiness is common. I've heard neurologists describe it as static electricity in the brain. It doesn't do any further damage usually.
Hillary has an opportunity here to talk about brain injury and its effects on the sufferer and the families of those who are injured. She has a great stage to speak to some of the abject ignorance that exists where brain injury is concerned. With her ability to raise funds, free stroke and brain injury clinics could be springing up all over the country.
With so many of the alternative news sites raising these questions, the door of opportunity is wide open for her.

Even if it were true that she has seizures.. which it isnt...

The Presidents health and diagnostic history is a national security issue and shouldnt be released to the public.

There are very good reasons things like this are hidden. Like if everyone knew the president was allergic to onions, people could try and sneak onions in and around the president, etc.

You don't KNOW she DOESN'T suffer from seizures. There is plenty of imagery strongly suggesting she does. Many comments from family and doctors about her recovery. In a video clip I recently posted in another thread, it's pretty evident she's suffering a seizure. Watch in full screen, in the first 12 seconds, you can actually see the whole episode.

Since when does it take becoming a POTUS before raising awareness of specific medical issues. Can't she do that through the Clinton Foundation?

You're quite wrong about the medical health of the POTUS or candidates for POTUS having their medical issues being confidential. The people deserve and should have a leader who is healthy in mind and body. We have every right to know if a candidate might not be able to do their job because of medical issues.

She is not a well and capable person.
edit on 8-8-2016 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Seizure? Or just forgetting her lines?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I've had seizures since I was 14 years old, both petite mal and grand mal. That woman is not having a seizure.

And what's wrong with having seizures, anyway?

You people are so desperate, it's funny!!
edit on 8/8/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Wow, I have never run into you in this site, that I can recall but just in the last 2 days your posts have been popping up in threads I am reading and in everyone you get bent out of shape and nasty with people that dislike Hillary.

So what policy has Hillary proposed that attracts you to her? Or do you just like her because she is a woman and your a woman? You always defend her with nasty comments but I cant nail down what it is about her you are defending? Democrat and woman? That is enough for you?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: ManFromEurope

The irony is, every Trump supporter does the same exact thing.

Yes, I know.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

FDR was over his polio. It left him crippled, but he was pretty much healthy except for his inability to walk well.

Neurological issues are a different ball of wax. It might be completely innocent and simply an artifact of a past trauma, but at the same time, there are certain things, like strokes, that you are susceptible to if you have already had one. There are reports that she is on Coumadin which is a serious blood thinner and not one that many doctors will leave you on these days because there are many better alternatives. Being on that medication in and of itself is a serious medical issue if true.

So, there is more that needs to be known.

JFK's Addison's disease was also an issue and would have been a serious issue, but I'm not sure how well hormone replacement therapy was available for it back in those days.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

I've had seizures since I was 14 years old, both petite mal and grand mal. That woman is not having a seizure.

But the people with the trump mental illness threads are different?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Why wouldnt medical issues be an election topic?
Especially if your voting for the commander and cheif of the greatest military in history. If the commander and cheif is making faces like that and falling down if not physically helped up stairs, it makes the entire nation and its military look weak and vulnerable.

I think the Democrats made a big mistake backing Hillary and I think Hillary is pushing herself too hard towards something she wants for her personal pride and not what is best for her and her Nation.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Guess we'll just take your word for it then.. Nothing to see here folks

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Why her doctor hasn't put her on PRADAXA is beyond me.

You can counteract coumadin with FFP or vitamin K. There's no taking Pradaxa back. If she falls and whacks her head on Pradaxa, she's just going to bleed.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

That is why she is a liar, with soo many Seizures she forgets when she is screwing around on corruption, maybe that is her excuses.

She is just sick, but don't worry she can still be a president.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
You don't KNOW she DOESN'T suffer from seizures. There is plenty of imagery strongly suggesting she does.

There doesn't seem to be any post-ictal period though. I suppose it could be a freaky sort of simple partial seizure.
edit on 8-8-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

originally posted by: Sillyolme
A youtube video is your source? Really? This simple Simon game of mimicry is just going haywire. One jerk makes up a theme for a video that has nothing to do with the actual video. Adds the Law and Order music for drama and suddenly oh my all the little Simon's are copying and spreading the stupidity until stupidity is. viral.
You've played your part . You've been played.
Hope you feel smug now. Tools

Don't ever let me catch you using youtube as a source.

At this point Nat Geo, Nova, PBS, The Smithsonian, Matt Drudge,
Fox News etc, all have YouTube channels.

YouTube is EXACTLY like Television.

So saying YouTube disqualifies itself is like saying
if you learned something from ANY television program
from 1950 to 2016, it's all discredited.

As far as Hillary, her campaign couldn't have thought their VP pick
through, because if something medical or otherwise happens to
the ol gal we will have Caine as President ? No one likes that
idea I bet. Even liberals, noboby knows a thing about this guy.

edit on 8-8-2016 by UnderKingsPeak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

You know Benevolent, it's not ALL ABOUT THE SEIZURES. It's one more straw on camel's back. Just ONE more thing being hidden, covered up and undisclosed. She is weak and frail, in mind and body. That in combination with the MULTITUDE of other issues created by Hillary and Bill Clinton help create the bigger picture here.

Can you seriously tell me in the clip I posted that she is okay? I don't know what she's medically experiencing, but there IS a situation and it is apparently alarming enough to the people assigned to protect her to cause them to react and swarm to protect her. The one guy to the right of the screen pulls out something from his inside pocket that looks to be like something he would use on her if necessary. It's NOT a pen. He is immediately waved away and reinserts the object back into his inside pocket. The one guy who is obviously in charge, is making damn sure all appears normal as he hurriedly waves everyone off the stage and away from Hillary. You don't get that kind of a grand swarm of people attempting to aid and protect you with a sneeze. And for the record, not all seizures are related to Epilepsy.

The brain contains billions of neurons (nerve cells) that create and receive electrical impulses. Electrical impulses allow neurons to communicate with one another. During a seizure, there is abnormal and excessive electrical activity in the brain. This can cause changes in awareness, behavior, and/or abnormal movements. This activity usually lasts only a few seconds to minutes.

Epilepsy refers to a condition in which a person has a risk of recurring epileptic seizures. Not everyone who has had a seizure has epilepsy. Nonepileptic seizures can be caused by other conditions such as low blood sugar, a fainting spell, or an anxiety attack.
www.uptodate.com...

edit on 8-8-2016 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join