It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Hillary Clinton Is Having Frequent Seizures: Doctors with Diazepam Autoinjector in Las Vegas

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

What was said in the phone call between Bill Clinton and Trump one month before Trump announced his presidency...thats one no one is talking about.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
It's just that all the videos I have seen of these episodes can be seen as her reacting to stuff one is because three people asked her something at the same time and the other on the podium well protesters were causing a kerfuffle.
I want Trump but I dunno just seems like mud slinging to me this.

Yeah I'm still not sure but the wife is and she's an MD. But we both agree something is wrong with her medical records she released. Either her doctor is incompetant or those aren't her medical records. I think they are old from 2008 that's my guess.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
As much as I dislike Hillary this whole line of attack on her is a massive stretch, at least the stupid attacks on Trumps little hands are true.

But come on folks, their are heaps of legitimate issues people can attack Hillary or the Clintons on.

These are not "attacks" gps777. We're making assessments, as all voters should do when deciding who will lead this country for at least 4 years.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I wonder why we are not questioning If Trump has Bronze baby syndrome

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I get that it would be important carewemust, but everything that's been posted of evidence in these video`s that she is either having a seizure or whatnot, is clearly not.

Just seems some are desperately trying to make it true and attempting to make this viral.

edit on 8-8-2016 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

What was said in the phone call between Bill Clinton and Trump one month before Trump announced his presidency...thats one no one is talking about.

That`s all news to me.

The Australian online MSM I use here, there hasn`t been a day gone by that hasn`t rubbished Trump. So a lot of the news and topics of interest on your POTUS race I read here on ATS.

Have you got a link handy to throw me?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: diggindirt

This article www.nytimes.com... from Jan 3, 2013, says that Hillary's clot prevented blood from leaving her brain. I guess that would cause brain swelling? At any rate, the article also says that Hillary was elated while leaving the hospital...but if you look at the photo, she looks "lost". Sound familiar?

Looking lost? Indeed it does sound familiar. I've witnessed that look many times. It can be triggered by any unexpected noise or event. It can last from a couple of seconds up to a minute and is usually followed by an exaggerated response. In fact a relative of mine was just describing that very thing to me. She had observed it in her father who is recovering from having two brain surgeries in less than 48 hours for bleeding in his brain. He lost a great deal of his memory but is slowly working to gain it back. Recoveries from such injuries can be spectacular. Just a few weeks of intensive therapy can make a world of difference. He's gone from barely being able to speak at all and requiring a respirator to breathe---to being able to walk out of the rehab center on his own in less than three weeks.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

www.bbc.co.uk...

The link for the original story is in the link above click on the word reported.

There we go.

Back on subject someone mentioned she has released her medical records anyone got a link?.
edit on 8-8-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-8-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: voiceoreason

(Hysterical laughter)
That desperate are you? This is just pitiful.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   

The 'injector' is a communications device

Maybe she is just a drunk

According the principle of Occam's razor, the simplest explanation is that its an alien anal probe device used to control her actions.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

originally posted by: diggindirt
a reply to: SentientCentenarian
Good guess. Why would he be carrying a communication device on the inside of his jacket?
I'd be willing to bet it's some sort of anti-seizure injection. Having it nearby would only be the prudent thing to do.
I know that look that came on her face. I have 4 close relatives who have suffered brain injury. That momentary freeze and perplexed, emptiness is common. I've heard neurologists describe it as static electricity in the brain. It doesn't do any further damage usually.
Hillary has an opportunity here to talk about brain injury and its effects on the sufferer and the families of those who are injured. She has a great stage to speak to some of the abject ignorance that exists where brain injury is concerned. With her ability to raise funds, free stroke and brain injury clinics could be springing up all over the country.
With so many of the alternative news sites raising these questions, the door of opportunity is wide open for her.

Even if it were true that she has seizures.. which it isnt...

The Presidents health and diagnostic history is a national security issue and shouldnt be released to the public.

There are very good reasons things like this are hidden. Like if everyone knew the president was allergic to onions, people could try and sneak onions in and around the president, etc.

It wasn't a matter of national security when President Wilson had a stroke.
It wasn't a matter of national security when President Eisenhower had a stroke.
If it's a matter of national security, why did she release her medical records?
A better question is: Did she actually release her real medical records?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I am truly disgusted by a certain percentage of my fellow Americans here on A.T.S. On the behalf of all the true defenders of freedom and those abroad whom have laid their lives down and attempt to martyr on the daily. F$&@ Trump

Peace
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: Didn't want peace next to the Trump name.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Guess now we know why there have been so few press conferences.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
A youtube video is your source? Really? This simple Simon game of mimicry is just going haywire. One jerk makes up a theme for a video that has nothing to do with the actual video. Adds the Law and Order music for drama and suddenly oh my all the little Simon's are copying and spreading the stupidity until stupidity is. viral.
You've played your part . You've been played.
Hope you feel smug now. Tools

You can only wish.....

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I am truly disgusted by a certain percentage of my fellow Americans here on A.T.S. On the behalf of all the true defenders of freedom and those abroad whom have laid their lives down and attempt to martyr on the daily. F$&@ Trump

I have served , do I count ? Cause I dont like Clinton worth a snit. And aint afraid to show it. Like I said in another thread , Hillary's chickens are coming home to roost. Bout time.Maybe dont like Trump , but another story for another day...

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

She's not healthy, especially since she can't walk up stairs without help.

Leaving behind for a moment my opinion that she is the living embodiment of Corruption and Evil........

I would imagine that, being almost 70, her hips are in bad shape. She's done a lot of walking and despite what the commercials tell us, most people that age don't run up flights of stairs.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Peace

And you can lay the deaths of some of those squarely at Clinton's feet. If not for her greed and never ending quest for power, they may still be alive.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
This tribalism is beneath us all.

Democrats have killed many innocent people.

Republicans have killed many innocent people.

They are both as bad as each other.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Can you, or anyone else, explain to me, why do you have sympathy towards a murderous criminal?

If she's genuinely sick, then that's called karma in this case. If she had a bloody cancer, I wouldn't give a damn
edit on 101k2016Mondayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Can you, or anyone else, explain to me, why do you have sympathy towards a murderous criminal?

If she's genuinely sick, then that's called karma in this case. If she had a bloody cancer, I wouldn't give a damn

Except karmic debt is paid back in later life times; so unless you've got proof of both past lives and that Hillary was a monster in hers it's not karma.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join