It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump - The Monster behind the Mask

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Also, rights aren't given. We have them and they are either recognized or not and sometimes protected. Nobody gives them or takes them away from anyone in that sense. You have them and express them and they are either respected or denied by others.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I think it is pro but suggested con to fake everyone pro Hillary...lol

I must say I find it very interesting that there are Trump supporters that find the video as Pro and others as Con. Or just that there is any question as to which one it is.

That brings up all kinds of interesting questions as to what the Trump supporters are even thinking as just how much they would actually agree with each other if they discussed it with each other.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

But again, the point I'm getting at is exactly where you're going. Today it's shutting down Muslims. Then who's next?? Maybe Christians or Conservatives or Militia Groups or (You name it). Don't think for a second it's going to stop at just some Muslims because it never does.

And someone like Hillary that wants to lull us to sleep as NWO takes control is better? Trump is anti-NWO and they are scared he might just fix some stuff that is destroying America. You say who is next..well Generic_terrorist Group is next. We got millions of Muslims out of Billions that want to do us harm in a big way and Hillary and crew want to sing Kumbaya, hell she can't even say the words " Muslim terrorist". Obama has already shown us what happen in the world when America is weak in leadership, so I'm not sure there is anything Trump can say that is worst than Hillary's leadership for the country.

99% is called political rhetoric nothing more or less. On one side we have a dim witted witch that has a black heart inside but plays the mother card who fails time again and for some reason people think Trump is the bad one...lol

edit on 9-8-2016 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Yes I've noticed.

Facebook doesn't do anything, never has. Kids bullying kids until they commit suicide is ok, people posting graphic photos of who they just murdebred is ok. Pedophiles luring children, I could go on.

Look, I'm not saying trump is a great guy, I just like some of his ideas and was saying he's not exactly " masking" his true intentions. Hillary is a better example of one who's wearing a mask.

edit on 9-8-2016 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

I must say I find it very interesting that there are Trump supporters that find the video as Pro and others as Con. Or just that there is any question as to which one it is.

That brings up all kinds of interesting questions as to what the Trump supporters are even thinking as just how much they would actually agree with each other if they discussed it with each other.

Never said I was a Trump supporter... Not sure if I care to vote. If anything I'm anti-Hillary since I been following her for 30 years and never liked what I have seen. In the end if she makes it in the we deserve what we get. I'm going to pop some popcorn and watch the show though...

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

And someone like Hillary that wants to lull us to sleep as NWO takes control is better?

In my opinion no and I've made that very clear many times.

99% is called political rhetoric nothing more or less. On one side we have a dim witted witch that has a black heart inside but plays the mother card who fails time again and for some reason people think Trump is the bad one...lol

I'm not comparing them against each other. I guess you didn't bother reading anything I've been saying or you'd know that.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I just want to say that Hilary, and Trump are unfit to lead this country, that much is obvious. And about the only notable "evil" Trump has done is what has been discussed in real documentary shows, "you have been trumpt".

He goes around ripping up land of other countries to build fancy golf courses, and pays off people to keep his plans in motion without giving a damn if other people lose their environment/homes because he is an asshole with lots of money. But then you have the serpent snake Hilary. I won't neither in office /end babblin.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Willtell

You're scared of words, and convicting people of thoughtcrimes before they commit any real crimes. This isn't the Minority Report.

How is someone suppose to choose a candidate but from their words of what they would do if they were president.

Trump wants to murder relatives of terrorists

Exclude Muslims from the country

Throw out 12 million people, something that would cause untold suffering.

Claims he would restart the economy. Look at his new plan

Talks cavalierly about nuclear bombs

Has shown he doesn’t even know what the triad is…so he’s abysmally ignorant

Draws the worst kind of racists to his cause

On and on Trump demonstrates his lack of ability to be a credible president

Dude! Isn't this like old news and all debunked an stuff?

We already know hillary will destroy the world if she wins. Right?

Getting her people all killed and executed and selling our natural resources to Russia, taking in more muslims than Saudi Arabia for millions of dollars and probably will finish starting WW3.

We know what she's done and what she is incapable of.

And it's great for her that she blew off the NFOP, right?
Because siding with the BLM is such a good move.

Telling coal miners and mines that she will put them out of business was a great move, too.

Shows her grasp on energy policy.

And 1000 more screw ups.

If none of you know any of this about her by now, I don't know what to tell ya.

All I know is, she will lose big and that douchebag Evan, the CIA guy, yeah, ex-CIA, lol, is a joke.

Saw him interviewed today. Oh boy, just what ya need if ya don't like Trump or hillary!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet

Facebook doesn't do anything, never has. Kids bullying kids until they commit suicide is ok, people posting graphic photos of who they just murdebred is ok. Pedophiles luring children, I could go on.

Every one of those things were happening long before facebook or the internet and will still happen in the future. Shutting down free speech isn't going to stop those things either.

You are giving up your rights out of fear and for some perceived protection. Which you won't get anyway. This is how your rights have always been taken away. Because you fear something, you trade your freedom and rights for the illusion of protection. In reality those offering the protection are most likely the ones causing you the fear in the first place.

Look, I'm not saying trump is a great guy, I just like some of his ideas and was saying he's not exactly " masking" his true intentions. Hillary is a better example of one who's wearing a mask.

I like some of the things he's said too but don't believe he has any conviction in actually doing any of them. I'm also not trying to compare him to Hillary.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
jeez.. still on politics eh.. omg... hmmm.... I hate politics. but so be it...

Bill Clinton..Monica Lewinsky scandal.
The Lewinsky scandal was an American political sex scandal that came to light in 1998, referring to a sexual relationship between 1995 and 1996 with then 49-year-old President Bill Clinton and a 22-year-old White House intern, Monica Lewinsky. I guess the old ugly hillary just let that go then eh.. yup.. shame on her and him.
So it says.. that she just let's major crap go that's important to her... pfftt..

Hillary Clinton... likes to be at ease on security emails.. and im sure on her phone emails as well.
and we already know.. she just over looks the old husband's intern chicks lap dances....
And since her spouse has already been president..twice. then she should not be allowed to run.

Donald Trump... sounds more like a broke azz american to me talking.. only he has some money to back it. a lot.
He don't know anything about running a county.. I hear that a lot now..... but he know businesses.
So what did Ronald Reagan the Actor know of running a county back then.. eh?
He was an ACTOR! and pres 1981 to 1989. Twice. cause he was a good ol puppet actor indeed.
Luckily in the 80's everyone was mostly happy back then. indeed. I know I was then.

Yeah.. wat dat do.. lololol! if ur not very old .. then please be very very quiet....
the others are just a puppet. saying what they were told to say back then.

* But really.. there should be no president... it should be all the people voting on everything.
* The people should be the president! indeed. All Of US! Voting!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

It's still only Utah. As for Trump's strategy, most "experts" said it couldn't win him the nomination and it did. Forgive me if I don't put much concern into similar predictions of Trump's failure in the General. His message doesn't resonate with "emotional macho white males," it resonates with middle class Americans who believe in personal responsibility and are sick to death of being the first ones turned to to take a personal hit for the globalist agenda.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I feel like you all have drank the "cool aid" from Donald Trump's camp. Don't you see -----Did we not learn from history----I have stopped visiting this site as often due to the support for such a a a Monster. Wow I thought conspiracist would see through it...Would War III is what we have to look forward to if he gets in....I pay taxes by the way....and I also know we need to pay to keep this country running....Social Services is needed "You can tell a lot about a country by how they take care of their poor." I liked Bernie....but if not him ....then I'm with her.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: zbeliever
I feel like you all have drank the "cool aid" from Donald Trump's camp. Don't you see -----Did we not learn from history----I have stopped visiting this site as often due to the support for such a a a Monster. Wow I thought conspiracist would see through it...Would War III is what we have to look forward to if he gets in....I pay taxes by the way....and I also know we need to pay to keep this country running....Social Services is needed "You can tell a lot about a country by how they take care of their poor." I liked Bernie....but if not him ....then I'm with her.

You really believe all that, don't you?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: StolidPanda
Thought they declared war against Hillary? Can't make up their minds?

Anonymous doesn't even do anything note worthy and they can be any random person with a youtube account with an agenda hiding behind a mask. For all you know it's some DNC lackey working overtime.

Get real.

How is any of that relevant at all? The videos of Trump are real. Are you questioning that? Did you ever think that perhaps Anonymous isn't supporting either of these candidates, and simply want to show as much dirt as they can about both of them? Informed decisions and all that...

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Indeed. I could see that.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
anonymous criticize trump... now they're evil and hate America and freedom.
...said every trump supporter on ATS.

every politician should be under a microscope. the Trump is not immune. i hope Anon find more substantial stuff instead of this cleverly editing frenzy of sound bites and clips.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: lortl

what a suprise all the trumpbots jumped in so quick to call you names.

ANTI-AMERICAN scum! beeobooop. There are no robots, just humans with real american values. 100111011110error. Hillary for prison! Trump is the best candidate we can 100100110101101 for.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: StolidPanda

I guess one day they will declare war on themselves...

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: mulder85

My thoughts exactly.

originally posted by: rukia

if by 'monster' you mean master of marketing and business and winning arguments then yes, i think this is valid.
I've said it from the beginning and I'll say it again: he's going to win.

Yes, & yes.

originally posted by: rukia

I like smart, honest people. That's my reasoning. He's so honest it gets him into trouble. I like him.

He is smart, but he is not honest. At all. Everything he's said to earn your trust is a LIE. He is the red team's version of Change We Can All Believe In. Big promises that will not come to pass. But I understand why you like him. I would too, if I didn't know better.

edit on 8132016 by MayanBoricua because: Mistakes Were Made

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MayanBoricua

That meme is dishonest, though. He financially backed Mitt Romney 4 years ago. His only "blip" of flirting with liberal candidates over the past 16 years was supporting Obama over McCain in '08. Guess what? A LOT of Republicans made that mistake. Gallup polls indicated 22% of self identified "conservatives" voted for Obama that election. In 2000, Trump was lining up to run on the reform ticket, which is definitely right of center. He didn't really support anyone in '04.

Locally, he sided with whoever was in power in NYC, regardless their party affiliation... a smart business move which most business magnates do simply to ensure the local political powers don't view them as enemies out of the gate.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join