It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump - The Monster behind the Mask

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Independent Candidate Evan McMullin Says Trump Inhuman
www.thecallnews.com...

This guy is a conservative from Utah

Evan McMullin, the former CIA agent who announced today that he is running for president, had harsh words for both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, telling ABC News he believes both are "woefully unfit for the responsibilities they seek." But he reserved particular ire for Trump, calling him "inhuman," and an "authoritarian" who "does not care about anyone but himself." McMullin, a Republican, previously worked for the House Republican Conference and considers himself a true conservative. B...

What's he supposed to say 3 months out of the general and no one knows his name?

Its a publicity stunt.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

What a surprise the emotionally-driven liberals can't use common sense.

Your comment is void of any useful information. It is simply an over generalized and completely false and unsupported opinion made from bias.

Prove first what defines someone as Liberal and that all Liberals can be grouped as you're doing.
Then show how they are any more Emotionally Driven than anyone else and it's relationship to common sense and what exactly you mean by common sense as well. Also show why Less Emotion should be considered more appropriate.

Basically, your comment is completely worthless and shows you don't care about anything other than trying to slander "the other side" because you have no intelligent argument to put forward.

You are part of the problem. If you can't comment as an intelligent adult you shouldn't comment at all because you're not actually contributing anything of value to the conversation.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorCowboy
I think democrats should first earn the elusive wage of $15 an hour or more before talking trash

Or you democrats could start by paying for your own healthcare before talking trash

What if you could just pay for your birth control then talk trash

Or you could go straight to talking trash though I cant promise anyone will care

WTF are you even talking about???

We get it. You don't like Democrats. So what???

That isn't the topic and what you're saying doesn't belong here. Go make a new thread that trashes Democrats because you don't like them if you want to talk about that. But don't do it here and derail this thread. It doesn't belong here.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

I think democrats should first earn the elusive wage of $15 an hour or more before talking trash

Or you democrats could start by paying for your own healthcare before talking trash

What if you could just pay for your birth control then talk trash

Or you could go straight to talking trash though I cant promise anyone will care

WTF are you even talking about???

We get it. You don't like Democrats. So what???

That isn't the topic and what you're saying doesn't belong here. Go make a new thread that trashes Democrats because you don't like them if you want to talk about that. But don't do it here and derail this thread. It doesn't belong here.

Not trying to brag but I dont like, listen to, nor take advice from democrats. Its nonsensical to take life advice from societys losers.
edit on 8-8-2016 by DoctorCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

. . . . . . The problem is that I don't believe him when he says them. He tells people what they want to hear so he can go about doing what he wants. . . . . .

And you've just described every politician since forever.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Not trying to brag but I dont like, listen to, nor take advice from democrats. Its nonsensical to take life advice from societys losers.

Who gives a #???

I'm not a democrat.

So again, WTF are you even talking about and why are you doing it in this thread???

Either start a new thread with your own topic, stay in this thread but on topic or piss off. Those are you choices.

EDIT:
By reading through your other posts you've made, it's clear as to what you're doing here. Go somewhere else Troll. Or get banned soon enough for being an A-Hole and only here to start trouble. Either way I don't care, but you're not fooling anyone.
edit on 8-8-2016 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

And you've just described every politician since forever.

Ok, first of all that's doesn't answer anything and you know that is just a BS answer. Nor is it a reason to then vote for Trump.

If you think he's lying to you then why are you voting for him??? Because everyone else lied to you too??? Because if that's your excuse then you shouldn't have a problem with any of them lying or Hillary lying for that matter because they're all the same.

Or they aren't all the same but rather than discuss the differences you're just saying that to avoid any real conversation.

You can do better than that. If you don't want to even try, then don't. But don't waste my time.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

*sigh*

I'm not voting for him. I'm voting for Johnson. I've said it so much that I grow tired repeating it.

I think Trump is better than Hillary, though.

Trump will tax me less.
Hillary will tax me more.

I don't know how much more ####ing blunt I can get!

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

*sigh*

I'm not voting for him. I'm voting for Johnson. I've said it so much that I grow tired repeating it.

I think Trump is better than Hillary, though.

Trump will tax me less.
Hillary will tax me more.

I don't know how much more ####ing blunt I can get!

I feel your pain because people keep accusing me of voting for Hillary. Guess we both have our problems.

So you're not voting Trump either. Then why are you defending him exactly??? You clearly don't like him either so what are your reasons for not voting Trump then??

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

www.thecallnews.com...

Evan McMullin, the former CIA agent who announced today that he is running for president, had harsh words for both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, telling ABC News he believes both are "woefully unfit for the responsibilities they seek." But he reserved particular ire for Trump, calling him "inhuman," and an "authoritarian" who "does not care about anyone but himself." McMullin, a Republican, previously worked for the House Republican Conference and considers himself a true conservative. B...

Uh, the guy is a Mitt Romney buddy whose campaign is financed by "Better for America," the group financed by Romney's sugar daddy John Kingston.

For some reason, the Mormon elites are vehemently opposed to Trump. I reckon that's because Mormons largely view immigration as an opportunity to prostelytize and convert (not to mention the fact that their religion mandates the adherents make a spectacle of themselves in regards to "look at how pious I am embracing these worse off than I am, look! LOOK AT ME!"). Regardless, it's Utah...

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Then why are you defending him exactly???

He just said why. Look, it's obvious that a 3rd party candidate isn't going to win this. It will either be Trump or Clinton... he just stated that Trump will tax us less, therefore it makes perfect sense for someone who doesn't want to directly support Trump via a direct vote for him may also see a good reason to defend Trump so that at least Clinton doesn't win.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I was for Dr. Carson, originally.

I'd vote for Trump, but I'm in a BLUE state so it wouldn't matter. So I'm voting for Johnson.

I know people that worked in the State Department under Hillary. She is an elitist. A Prima Donna. If you worked for State in Eastern Europe, booze, hookers, endless cash for expenses was the norm. Until you became unfavorable.

Then you couldn't get a job wiping Michael Moore's ass.

Trump will probably grow government, Hillary will grow government.

All I know is that government is run by people that are NOT smarter than me. I'm sick of government. Sick of stupid laws, intrusions into bedrooms, bathrooms, wallets.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

What a surprise the emotionally-driven liberals can't use common sense.

Your comment is void of any useful information. It is simply an over generalized and completely false and unsupported opinion made from bias.

Prove first what defines someone as Liberal and that all Liberals can be grouped as you're doing.
Then show how they are any more Emotionally Driven than anyone else and it's relationship to common sense and what exactly you mean by common sense as well. Also show why Less Emotion should be considered more appropriate.

Basically, your comment is completely worthless and shows you don't care about anything other than trying to slander "the other side" because you have no intelligent argument to put forward.

You are part of the problem. If you can't comment as an intelligent adult you shouldn't comment at all because you're not actually contributing anything of value to the conversation.

How about you go do it yourself? I'm entitled to my opinion, sir.

Edit.

Also, for what it's worth, I question my beliefs gained through experience all the time. Do you?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8-8-2016 by Tempter because: Placing link

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

www.thecallnews.com...

Uh, the guy is a Mitt Romney buddy whose campaign is financed by "Better for America," the group financed by Romney's sugar daddy John Kingston.

For some reason, the Mormon elites are vehemently opposed to Trump. I reckon that's because Mormons largely view immigration as an opportunity to prostelytize and convert (not to mention the fact that their religion mandates the adherents make a spectacle of themselves in regards to "look at how pious I am embracing these worse off than I am, look! LOOK AT ME!"). Regardless, it's Utah...

It’s not only Utah its 6 electoral votes

Trump is getting swallowed by the elite like a little fish in a pool of sharks. They even are sending out the little sharks to bite him in the ass like this guy.

All Trump did, if he isn’t really a shill for Hillary, was appeal to emotional, macho man white male vote to garner the GOP nomination.

If he were a sincere and legitimately intelligent candidate besides a shrill, Elmer Gantry type macho and con man and clown and instead a thoughtful true maverick he might have had a chance to appeal to enough people to truly challenge Hillary.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
1. Internet - Why are ISIS supported sites running? Freedom of Speech? If the KKK posts to Facebook it is gone in seconds. The Internet is a breeding ground for hate and to be honest, I do not believe it should be protected by our constitution. There should be a new amendment passed regarding the internet and content.

Ok. I completely disagree. As for regulating the internet the only laws should be about actions and not information. If you hack someone or invade someone's privacy or something that is one thing. But as for voicing your opinion or something, that should be allowed. For one, Social Media obviously has it's own ways of dealing with things all it's own. As for Gov. control, there should be no restriction on speech. In fact, if anything it allows us to know what others might be up to anyway. They should no more restrict KKK speech than ISIS speech IMO. Let them say what they want since at least then we know what they're thinking.

The problem with shutting down people's speech is that once you start doing it there isn't any place to where it will stop and of course you have to problem of who decides what is allowed to be said. It's only speech and if it's incorrect it should be shown to be incorrect so the truth is known. If there is no clear truth then there is no clear truth to it. But it's only speech and it's all by choice whether or not you take part in it. So nobody is forced into it.

Which brings up the part that you kind of skipped over which was his mocking and flippant attitude toward Free Speech when on this topic. That is a constitutional Right and the first one mentioned. At the moment we already have speech being opposed and the truth hidden with misinformation and propaganda. That's difficult enough to deal with. But if the Gov. can shut certain speech down all together what chance is there at all???

Trump has shown that he is far too sensitive to comments made about him personally. He's even too sensitive about things being said that relate to him that he doesn't like. He sues people for saying he doesn't have as much money as he says he has. While at the same time he's been caught spreading lies about Black on White Crime which came from unreliable sources and he didn't care one bit. His attitude is that he should be allowed to say anything and it should be thought of as the truth simply because he says it. But for everyone else, if he doesn't like it, they can be censored. I take issue with that.

(Damn, I just realized that my reply to your list of comments will be way too long to ever want to read. So I'm going to have to break it up in to sections. Otherwise it will just be insane to even read and also type. So I'm working on the rest and you can wait or discuss this one for now or whatever. That's a hell of a list you made there buddy!!)

You are being far too tolerant , it's time to have someone with less tolerance. This reminds me of one of those parents who's child does something really, really , really bad and the Parent sits down and has a 'nice' chat about it, no discipline. Meanwhile this bratty kid is ruling the roost.

There should be no rights given to those who wish to harm others. To go on Twitter or fscebook, whatever, suggesting to attack westerners or Americans is ok??! How is that ok?

They don't deserve a SM account where they can have a voice to voice this hatred they spew at us. US! As in you and me.

It's a known fact they use it as a way to spread the word and make their plans.

How you find that ok is beyond me. You don't value your safety very well.
edit on 8-8-2016 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

lol.. This really does seem like something the Clinton campaign would cook up.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

He also said becoming Hillary's running mate was like being KIDNAPPED...

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

Those private businesses have every right to shut down accounts all they want for whatever reason. I'm talking about Government censorship in terms of Freedom of Speech which is all that it's protected from.

Also, in case you hadn't noticed there is a million various groups all talking about hurting other groups of people. Religious groups, racist groups, sexist groups, etc. All of them threatening and slandering other groups of people. Even Governments and fringe groups doing the same. Then there are individuals doing the same as well.

Are we supposed to shut them all down??? Or just the ones you don't like and don't agree with??? Or just the ones I don't agree with???

Also, rights aren't given. We have them and they are either recognized or not and sometimes protected. Nobody gives them or takes them away from anyone in that sense. You have them and express them and they are either respected or denied by others.

Of course I value my safety but taking away someone's damn twitter account is hardly going to make me feel safer.

But again, the point I'm getting at is exactly where you're going. Today it's shutting down Muslims. Then who's next?? Maybe Christians or Conservatives or Militia Groups or (You name it). Don't think for a second it's going to stop at just some Muslims because it never does.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus

lol.. This really does seem like something the Clinton campaign would cook up.

Oh FFS!!!

This is getting so damn old. The Video is by Anon obviously. I don't support Clinton. I'm not part of any campaign. But I don't give a damn what you want to believe because nothing I say matters because everyone is so god damn dense and stubborn to even consider something other than what they already think they know anymore.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
The video is great. Not sure if it is meant to be pro or con, but I like it.

I think it is pro but suggested con to fake everyone pro Hillary...lol

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join