It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the Trumpbots

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Bots??? I'm not sure about the bots....

But the sockpuppets are easily spotted. Some even have a yellow stripe running up their back.

Apparently all cyber creatures are de reguere

Out of all the trolls on ATS you have to be my favorite.
Your theory of Trump supporters being yellow is false when simply wearing a "Make America great again" hat will get you punched. In fact Trump supporters need more conviction, bravery, and knowledge to debate these race baiting, character attacking, mental midgets.

Trump supporters are like salmon swimming against the current of mass state sanctioned propaganda and personal attacks.
While everyone else just sits around like a catfish using the same old tired arguments and tactics.
I'd love to debate some of you here in person I'll say that much.

Trumpbot# 1087542 signing off...

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Don't you just love the irony here?

Man this thread has me laughing my arse off.

Op, do you even reali.... errrr Never mind. Whatever. Carry on

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: lortl

Is this "candidate-shaming" now?

If you support a particular candidate, you're a mindless drone?

Interesting.

Of course.

I don't support Trump - and I've been called a shill for Hillary, I've been told I'm a helpless denizen who has fallen for the propoganda machine, I've been told I'm an ISIS-sympathizer who secretly hopes they win and destroy America - let's not be coy and pretend that only "one," particular group does this kind of #.

And by the way - I can't stand Hillary, but that does not matter.

In ATS-land, if one does not support Trump... well, take a read through the thread.

You mean like this thread? lol Did you even read the first page?

*sigh* You kids and your psychedelic muffin pickles!

GET OFF MY LAWN!

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: olaru12
Bots??? I'm not sure about the bots....

But the sockpuppets are easily spotted. Some even have a yellow stripe running up their back.

Apparently all cyber creatures are de reguere

Out of all the trolls on ATS you have to be my favorite.
Your theory of Trump supporters being yellow is false when simply wearing a "Make America great again" hat will get you punched. In fact Trump supporters need more conviction, bravery, and knowledge to debate these race baiting, character attacking, mental midgets.

Trump supporters are like salmon swimming against the current of mass state sanctioned propaganda and personal attacks.
While everyone else just sits around like a catfish using the same old tired arguments and tactics.
I'd love to debate some of you here in person I'll say that much.

Trumpbot# 1087542 signing off...

Why are you calling me a troll. I never even mentioned Trump.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I would never hear or know anything about Stormfront, if it weren't for left-wingers constantly bringing it up. I think their biggest amount of readers probably comes from the left.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Funny you should mention Stormfront. Since Trump came in to the picture, they have had to upgrade their servers to handle the increase in traffic.

The Ku Klux Klan is using Donald Trump as a talking point in its outreach efforts. Stormfront, the most prominent American white supremacist website, is upgrading its servers in part to cope with a Trump traffic spike. And former Louisiana Rep. David Duke reports that the businessman has given more Americans cover to speak out loud about white nationalism than at any time since his own political campaigns in the 1990s.

As hate group monitors at the Southern Poverty Law Center and the Anti-Defamation League warn that Trump’s rhetoric is conducive to anti-Muslim violence, white nationalist leaders are capitalizing on his candidacy to invigorate and expand their movement. Read more: www.politico.com... Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Edit:

Stormfront also has threads dedicated to hating on ATS for not allowing their racist garbage.
edit on 8-8-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Funny you should mention Stormfront. Since Trump came in to the picture, they have had to upgrade their servers to handle the increase in traffic.

The Ku Klux Klan is using Donald Trump as a talking point in its outreach efforts. Stormfront, the most prominent American white supremacist website, is upgrading its servers in part to cope with a Trump traffic spike. And former Louisiana Rep. David Duke reports that the businessman has given more Americans cover to speak out loud about white nationalism than at any time since his own political campaigns in the 1990s.

As hate group monitors at the Southern Poverty Law Center and the Anti-Defamation League warn that Trump’s rhetoric is conducive to anti-Muslim violence, white nationalist leaders are capitalizing on his candidacy to invigorate and expand their movement. Read more: www.politico.com... Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Edit:

Stormfront also has threads dedicated to hating on ATS for not allowing their racist garbage.

I find it hard to take posts like this seriously, considering you guys openly support BLM, a racist hate group.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Edit:

I find it hard to take posts like this seriously, considering you guys openly support BLM, a racist hate group.

What I stated is easily verifiable. Go check it out.

Also, I no longer support BLM after they published that reparations nonsense.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I'm not a big fan of Trump, but I'm voting for him because I want the Mexicans gone.

If there's a slight chance to send back the illegal invaders, I'm for it.

Do I think everything he says is smart, well-timed and calculated? No. Not even close.

But he's honest and I like that more in a president than anything else.

Who is the alternative? Satan? No thanks.

I'll be voting for Trump.

Trump 2016!

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Edit:

What I stated is easily verifiable. Go check it out.

Oh, so you were for the racist hate group until then? Got it.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Acting like this type of behaviour isn't endemic to both the political left and the political right is the true deflection.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

maybe some of us thought they weren't a racist hate group and then changed our minds. its better than showing undying loyalty to some Trumped up Furer king no matter what he can do wrong.

I also wonder how many secret storefront members there are on ats, more then a few id bet

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   

I think you would find less people supporting Trump if the alternative wasn't so horrific. I fall into that camp.You have multiple experts including an ex NATO general stating that we might be mere months away from an armed conflict with Russia, which certainly won't end well however you play it out. I just see Trump as the safer bet. In that respect I do believe Trump is far less dangerous a gamble. With him we might end up with a better economy, with her, we might end up as ash in the stratosphere.
edit on 9-8-2016 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2016 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Better late than never I guess.

edit on 9-8-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

So they correct Correct the Record?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
ive noticed threads about trump usually get about 3 times as many stars as any other and i think theyre are definitely trumpbots on here trying to skew things to theyre advantages just like reddit and stormfront.

trumpbots cant keep quiet as theyre programmed to make more noise.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Edit:

its hard to take any of your posts SRSLY as theyre only trump lovefests or saying why blacks are racists. hidden agenda much

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
I'm not a big fan of Trump, but I'm voting for him because I want the Mexicans gone.

If there's a slight chance to send back the illegal invaders, I'm for it.

I reckon the Native American Indians should all band together, denounce the "filthy immigrants", build a bloody big wall and shut every non-Native American Indian out of the country.

Maybe THEN the "Trumpbots" would take a good, hard look at what they are advocating.

edit on 22/8/2016 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
This must be a new Correct The Record tactic.

Accuse the opposition of doing what we have been caught red handed doing.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: RobotBomb
This must be a new Correct The Record tactic.

Accuse the opposition of doing what we have been caught red handed doing.

ditto or like rush limbuaghs dittoheads

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join