It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the Trumpbots

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: lortl

Is this "candidate-shaming" now?

If you support a particular candidate, you're a mindless drone?

Interesting.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Did anyone else notice that Trump
surged in the run up to the nomination
because a certain loud mouthed fear mongering
alternative media figure head ?
This host told his millions of listeners Trump
was the only choice.
I can't mention his name on ATS but I will say
you've never seen him and Cartman in the
same place at once, so they might be the same person..

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
All the anti-trump posts are so laughable on ATS.

"You're a Trump-bot"
"Trump is an a-hole"
"Trump is racist"
"Trump once cashed a check for 13 cents"

etc etc etc

It's all generic mindless drivel that has nothing to do with Trump or his candidacy.

But if you bring up facts about things Hillary has actually done or accepted money from certain groups or the hundreds of times she's lied on camera then you're a Trump-bot.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It happens on every election regardless of candidates, I been voting since 1978 and trust me is the same old crap, those that are pro one candidate will call all kind of name to the other side.

Now I have to say this elections has been the most colorful ones ever, meaning they are not boring at all.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: DBCowboy

It happens on every election regardless of candidates, I been voting since 1978 and trust me is the same old crap, those that are pro one candidate will call all kind of name to the other side.

Now I have to say this elections has been the most colorful ones ever, meaning they are not boring at all.

I agree, there is nothing new here.

Just more divisionary tactics to discourage support for one candidate while garnering support for another.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

But, let's be honest here. There are bots for both candidates. It's just called a good marketing move.

I mean, take for example Hillary bots. They will repeat that she's not guilty, a murderous corrupted criminal, and if they repeat it long enough, some people will actually believe it. And job well done, let's get the paycheck from Saudi Arabia now.

So, it makes sense

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Bots??? I'm not sure about the bots....

But the sockpuppets are easily spotted. Some even have a yellow stripe running up their back.

Apparently all cyber creatures are de reguere

edit on 8-8-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Trumpbot Extraordinaire reporting for duty.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak
was the only choice.

I'm curious if this person is banned from entering England...?

Edit to add: I'm not making the same assertion about the correlation you are implying (assuming we are thinking about the same person).
edit on 8-8-2016 by eluryh22 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-8-2016 by eluryh22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

was the only choice.

Edit to add: I'm not making the same assertion about the correlation you are implying (assuming we are thinking about the same person).

Are you talking about the gay dude who calls Trump daddy? Did not know he was a no no name on ATS.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

originally posted by: eluryh22

was the only choice.

Are you talking about the gay dude who calls Trump daddy? Did not know he was a no no name on ATS.

Well, I'm lost.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
You frequent stormfront, do ya?

That explains a lot.

my thoughts

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

3) Everything but vulgarities and threats are "tolerated."

I don't see how that name spoof fits the criteria. Hitler is only disallowed if one is trying to glorify him or speak highly of his goals, according to the we dont like Hitler thread.

I don't see how calling and equating her with Hitler glorifies him in any way. So either it needs further clarification, or personal bias that caused that censor.

Uh, for starters - probably because it's a really, really # stupid comparison that makes absolutely no sense?

Further clarification?

How many millions has Hillary ordered to be murdered, and what about the concentration camps?

Oh - wait, that's right. I cannot STAND Hillary Clinton but it shows the level of education (or lack thereof) when comparing the two.

Makes about as much sense as comparing Trump to Hitler.

Hint: it doesn't.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I just wanted to point out that all the Hillary supporters seem to enjoy these threads with no substance and just attacks on Trump which has nothing to do with how good of a president he would be. Guess you gotta have something to talk about since Corruption is about the only thing Hillary has been pushing lately.

Call me a Trumpbot, doesn't matter to me. I'll be screaming Trump and getting people to switch over all the way to the polls in November. Remember, it only takes 1 person at a time to make a difference, but relatively easy persuading those ignorant Hillary supporters.

ETA: Actually this was just a lowly attack on his supporters not actually Trump. Just another all time low for the Hillary supporters.
edit on 8-8-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: lortl

Is this "candidate-shaming" now?

If you support a particular candidate, you're a mindless drone?

Interesting.

Of course.

I don't support Trump - and I've been called a shill for Hillary, I've been told I'm a helpless denizen who has fallen for the propoganda machine, I've been told I'm an ISIS-sympathizer who secretly hopes they win and destroy America - let's not be coy and pretend that only "one," particular group does this kind of #.

And by the way - I can't stand Hillary, but that does not matter.

In ATS-land, if one does not support Trump... well, take a read through the thread.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd
I just wanted to point out that all the Hillary supporters seem to enjoy these threads with no substance and just attacks on Trump which has nothing to do with how good of a president he would be. Guess you gotta have something to talk about since Corruption is about the only thing Hillary has been pushing lately.

Call me a Trumpbot, doesn't matter to me. I'll be screaming Trump and getting people to switch over all the way to the polls in November. Remember, it only takes 1 person at a time to make a difference, but relatively easy persuading those ignorant Hillary supporters.

That's ironic.

You talk about others and their apparent "lack of substance," yet all you do is make the comparison of Trump to Hillary.

Attacks on Trump? Awh, poor baby. Words hurt so, so bad. Perhaps a safe space is in line?

There are exceptions, but most Trump supporters main ammunition is attacks on Hillary - and then they whine about "substance, discussing issues rather than candidates," while doing just that.

It is hilariously ironic.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

yet all you do is make the comparison of Trump to Hillary.

Well it's going to be between those two for the next president. You have any better ideas? Isn't that what a presidential race all about, you know comparing the candidates?

I know it's not fair to compare Hillary to Trump, because Hillary loses everytime.

Attacks on Trump? Awh, poor baby. Words hurt so, so bad. Perhaps a safe space is in line?

No, but some substance to your post would be a nice place to start. I see you have nothing intelligent to say, so you attack me? Go ahead suit yourself.

There are exceptions, but most Trump supporters main ammunition is attacks on Hillary

Are we suppose to be trying to gain her more support? I mean really is this your argument, because it's pathetic. Go get your own support for that criminal. Your party already stole my donations to Bernie. Can I have those back and my safe place or do I have to go to the unemployment line first?
edit on 8-8-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

What YOU apparently ignore is many of us have said we KNOW
Trump isn't 'perfect'. We also 'know' the alternative is worse.

Is that so difficult for you to grasp?

I'm not ignoring that at all and I've had a good grasp of that for a while now.

I don't know why it is you think anyone is having a hard time understanding that in the first place. Trump supporters aren't some great complex mystery or anything. It's pretty clear what your positions are at this point and why.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

yet all you do is make the comparison of Trump to Hillary.

Well it's going to be between those two for the next president. You have any better ideas? Isn't that what a presidential race all about, you know comparing the candidates?

I know it's not fair to compare Hillary to Trump, because Hillary loses everytime.

No, but some substance to your post would be a nice place to start. I see you have nothing intelligent to say, so you attack me? Go ahead suit yourself.

There are exceptions, but most Trump supporters main ammunition is attacks on Hillary

Are we suppose to be trying to gain her more support? I mean really is this your argument, because it's pathetic. Go get your own support for that criminal. Your party already stole my donations to Bernie. Can I have those back and my safe place or do I have to go to the unemployment line first?

My party? I've never voted or registered as a Democrat before in my life, man.

I voted for Ron Paul one time (who was conservative).

I don't support Hillary, man. Two posts above - you've proven my point.

"In ATS-land, if one doesn't support Trump - one is therefore automatically a Clinton supporter."

Go get my own support for the criminal?

Hahahahahah, bro, do you even read? I can't stand Hillary.

Good God.

And you donated to Bernie?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Yet I'm the Clinton supporter?

BAHAHAHAHAHAH OH LORD I AM LITERALLY LAUGHING.

Can you have your donations back?

# no, that's what happens when you support the oligarchal ruling class. Whether it be Trump, Hillary, Bernie, or Cruz - they don't represent anything close to what ordinary working Americans represent.

Not. Even. Close.

But please, by all means... continue on with the tirade that I'm a Clinton supporter. These social experiments are absolutely entertaining, my friend.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

My party? I've never voted or registered as a Democrat before in my life, man.

I voted for Ron Paul one time (who was conservative).

Show where I even mentioned a party or claimed you were a Democrat.

I don't support Hillary, man. Two posts above - you've proven my point.

"In ATS-land, if one doesn't support Trump - one is therefore automatically a Clinton supporter."

I never said you supported Hillary, you addressed my post about Hillary supporters offering a safe-place because my opinions don't align with yours. I quoted your reply asking why Trump supporters wouldn't compare him to Hillary.

Go get my own support for the criminal?

Hahahahahah, bro, do you even read? I can't stand Hillary.

You took me out of context on this one, so I'll add the entirety of that portion so all can see. Here is what I said:

Are we suppose to be trying to gain her more support? I mean really is this your argument, because it's pathetic. Go get your own support for that criminal.

Maybe you don't know how to read is the problem or maybe it's just comprehension issues.

And you donated to Bernie?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Yet I'm the Clinton supporter?

BAHAHAHAHAHAH OH LORD I AM LITERALLY LAUGHING.

Yep, and totally regret donating to that scumbag party. No worries, it won't happen again. I guess in your days of politics, you have never made a mistake? At this part of your post, I honestly started to think I'm talking to a very immature kid.

Can you have your donations back?

# no, that's what happens when you support the oligarchal ruling class. Whether it be Trump, Hillary, Bernie, or Cruz - they don't represent anything close to what ordinary working Americans represent.

Fair enough, but obviously you have no idea what I support so I'll tell you. I support getting as much corruption out of politics as possible and that's it. Hence supporting Bernie.

But please, by all means... continue on with the tirade that I'm a Clinton supporter. These social experiments are absolutely entertaining, my friend.

Again, I'll wait for you to show me when I claimed your a Clinton supporter. One claim I will make is you sure do sound like one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join