It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the Trumpbots

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: lortl

but what about the anti-trump bots like you

--the plot thickens.

edit on 8-8-2016 by rukia because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Oh, Oh - I know the answer to this.

The Trumpbots are a name given by CTRbots to everyone who disagrees with a Hillbot, on any subject, ever.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Ding, ding, ding.

We have a winner.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
You frequent stormfront, do ya?

That explains a lot.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Well, this thread is not about Mrs. Clintons flaws. It is about Trumpbots, who will deflect any damage to their idol by replying with "obvious errors of crooked Hillary".

You had no need to fight for Mr. Trump, as he was not the target. Yet, you felt the need to do the dance of the Trumpbots.

This has nothing to do with being a professional debater. It was not a vote for the most stars Pro Clinton or Pro Trump.
This is a thread about the automatic response of Trumpbots.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

The Trumpbots are a name given by CTRbots to everyone who disagrees with a Hillbot, on any subject, ever.

Yeah, this is childlike behaviour. I did this in 3rd grade "nooo, YOU are the stupid!". Not an argument but a simple exchange.

This is a winner?
In what category?
"Lamest answer on this thread"?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

I still don't get it.

That what is all a sham and if it doesn't matter if he wins or loses then why don't you know that truth now anyway?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I am not voting for Trump (nor Hillary) but I will defend him... because with him at least there is a measure of doubt about how he would be in office, there is a minute chance things will get better. (not really congress will never fix anything) With Hillary we know exactly what level of lies and corruption we will get... (status quo)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Woah, the internet must have secretly deployed smell-o-vision, because I can smell the desperation wafting in the air. And this board reeks of it right now LOL!

My Trumpbot looks like this

All your base are belong to us!

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

I only ever compete in the 'post that gets the most butt hurt reaction' category.

How did I do?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Still a winner...

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
Trumpbots?

Interesting concept.

Trust me that it is better to see the vocal support online. It's the silent support that you don't see here that you should worry about.

Hitlery has an orchestra and a choir in every aspect of media. She is fawned over here, on other websites, and elsewhere just as you say. I'm sure that she has flesh and blood support in the metropolitan areas, where people could not possibly survive without feeding off one another.

Her base is a reflection of herself.

Maybe I'm a Trumpbot. Wish I made money off of it, but I don't. I only support him because I'm embracing my inner a$$hole. Been a nice guy my whole life, but I'm finding pleasure in causing sooooo much harm in the world by having an effing opinion. That makes me a blinded, misguided supporter. Whoopty sh!t.

I've taken a stand against the normalcy bias that is gripping the world. If Trump is a plant, the truth will be seen. If Trump is a dictator, the truth will be seen. If Trump is genuine, the truth will be seen. All that matters at this point is a populist victory. Everything else that happens after that will essentially be a lifting of the veil.

If Hitlery wins, nothing will change. Everything will be lies, supported by the media and it's sheep.

If Trump wins or loses, the truth will be known. On many levels. I am convinced of that.

Calling her hitlery, YUGE props there bro, durp durp.

ATS can't stand seeing her true form when spoken by the opposition, but notice that they didn't censor the other opposition.
edit on 8-8-2016 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

Honestly, it is a true reflection of what lengths will be spanned to show "support" for the b!tch. It's censorship and opposition no matter the site you frequent. Her bots are there. They are writing threads to initiate the exchange of opposing views.

Color her with her true colors, and you will be censored. You can call Trump whatever the hell you want, and you get an automatic pass.

I guess ATS is pretty much the same as CNN, or Fox, or any other MSM outlet.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

they wont censor in this forum, thats what it is here for. She is a serial killer, crooked Hitlery should be in a prison. But she will skate even when she loses, Trump will probably just leave her alone. She is good at making sure people who don't have bad things happen to them.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

Huffington Post shouldn't even qualify as a news source. If you're quoting from it, you're probably brainwashed, it's not news it's an opinion blog.

I seriously doubt there are paid trump supporters online.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

My two warnings in this thread alone prove that you are naive. Sorry... Learn what you can say and can't say.

They hate Hitler here, and rightfully so. They especially hate the thought of Hitler with a vagina..

Hitler with a vagina!!!

That is the democratic nomination, succinctly summed up.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Feeling a bit triggered there? theyve even got the trumpbots in my hometown

So is there a trigger sent out by furer Drmupf himself to the bots, or is it just a bot that detects when theres an anti trump thread and all the little bots follow the script.

Btw flower crown, how's the union busting going

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

the obscure right wing malware sites most right wing trumptards use are alot worse than Huffpo.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Right on script like a true Trumpbot - Hillary hilary blah blah blah

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

I go there to check out the opposition. I see you alot there as well, that white pointed cap isnt so becoming

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: rukia

lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join