It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the Trumpbots

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
They appear on reddit, ATS, Stormfront.
They deflect every negative thing ever said about trump.

Theyll say "what about Hillary, evil Hillary, why are you picking on Trump?"

Its about the attention economy, about fb likes, reddit upvotes and ats stars and flags. Theyll slap each pother on the back to try and get there stuff up the top on the frontpage and then they say your trying to silnce them when they try to silence you.

Theyre the Trumpbots, an army of Trump supporters who probably arent even paid (maybe some are), and

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Trump himself has said: “I love the poorly educated.” Who loves the “poorly educated” more than a demagogue? Who else can direct their incoherent rage at “the other” and use their lack of knowledge and sophistication to define the world in very simplistic terms, largely shaped around a figure like himself, with no coherent policy prescriptions? Who else defines his skill at “dealmaking” as the answer to all domestic and international dilemmas? And if you don’t believe it, Trump will be the first to offer to sell you a copy of his tome The Art of the Deal. If not that, how about some Trump steak knives?

They create online safe spaces for other trumpbots.

Let me see I predict the trumpbots will come into this thread in 3,2,1 with there deflections and dishonesty.
edit on 7-8-2016 by lortl because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: lortl

What is a trumpbot?

I know Hillary has paid opposition, not sure about Trump.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

What is a trumpbot?

I know Hillary has paid opposition, not sure about Trump.

A Trumpbot is basically a completely loyal member of the Cult of Trump following that will defend and deflect anything and everything that anyone says against him. That's how I'd define them anyway.

Hillary has paid a group to "correct" the information out on the web for her. Although I don't think many of them are around here from what I can tell because almost nobody here supports her including myself. There are a few but not many.

But there are many Trump supporters here.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Ouch ! That's gonna sting!

What did P.T. Barnum say? Oh yeah "There's a s...." Well we'll leave it there.

It's Hillary's fault!

edit on 8/7/2016 by Kukri because: Beer

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Oh oh you've just hit a bees nest there my friend, you know who they are, the YUGE trump following will descend on you and call you names lol, tell you hillary is killing people daily, they will tell you how much on an evil mastermind she is, then switch it over to she is the dumbest person in the world.

They cant make up there minds, there so full of it.

I personally love them, they remind me that propaganda is always just one click way.

The only sad part is there turning ats into a not so open minded site.
edit on 7-8-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Trumpbots?

Interesting concept.

Trust me that it is better to see the vocal support online. It's the silent support that you don't see here that you should worry about.

[Snipped] has an orchestra and a choir in every aspect of media. She is fawned over here, on other websites, and elsewhere just as you say. I'm sure that she has flesh and blood support in the metropolitan areas, where people could not possibly survive without feeding off one another.

Her base is a reflection of herself.

Maybe I'm a Trumpbot. Wish I made money off of it, but I don't. I only support him because I'm embracing my inner a$$hole. Been a nice guy my whole life, but I'm finding pleasure in causing sooooo much harm in the world by having an effing opinion. That makes me a blinded, misguided supporter. Whoopty sh!t.

I've taken a stand against the normalcy bias that is gripping the world. If Trump is a plant, the truth will be seen. If Trump is a dictator, the truth will be seen. If Trump is genuine, the truth will be seen. All that matters at this point is a populist victory. Everything else that happens after that will essentially be a lifting of the veil.

If [snipped] wins, nothing will change. Everything will be lies, supported by the media and it's sheep.

If Trump wins or loses, the truth will be known. On many levels. I am convinced of that.
edit on 8.8.2016 by Kandinsky because: removed name spoof

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

Rules for Radicals

"Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

"Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.

Liberals are intolerant bigots who cannot stand any other opinions then the ones they are told to have. One of the easiest ways for them to get the opposition to shut up is name calling. I.G. any word that ends with an "ism" or an "ist", or for today...... Trumpbots

You have to respect the democratic playbook ,because it works. and ATS needs a clapping emoji

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
Trumpbots?

Interesting concept.

Trust me that it is better to see the vocal support online. It's the silent support that you don't see here that you should worry about.

[snipped] has an orchestra and a choir in every aspect of media. She is fawned over here, on other websites, and elsewhere just as you say. I'm sure that she has flesh and blood support in the metropolitan areas, where people could not possibly survive without feeding off one another.

Her base is a reflection of herself.

Maybe I'm a Trumpbot. Wish I made money off of it, but I don't. I only support him because I'm embracing my inner a$$hole. Been a nice guy my whole life, but I'm finding pleasure in causing sooooo much harm in the world by having an effing opinion. That makes me a blinded, misguided supporter. Whoopty sh!t.

I've taken a stand against the normalcy bias that is gripping the world. If Trump is a plant, the truth will be seen. If Trump is a dictator, the truth will be seen. If Trump is genuine, the truth will be seen. All that matters at this point is a populist victory. Everything else that happens after that will essentially be a lifting of the veil.

If Hitlery wins, nothing will change. Everything will be lies, supported by the media and it's sheep.

If Trump wins or loses, the truth will be known. On many levels. I am convinced of that.

Calling her [snipped], YUGE props there bro, durp durp.

edit on 8.8.2016 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
a reply to: BIGPoJo

Rules for Radicals

"Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

"Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.

Liberals are intolerant bigots who cannot stand any other opinions then the ones they are told to have. One of the easiest ways for them to get the opposition to shut up is name calling. I.G. any word that ends with an "ism" or an "ist", or for today...... Trumpbots

You have to respect the democratic playbook ,because it works. and ATS needs a clapping emoji

Yes its those evil liberals, its easier to root for the losing team when you make excuses, the sting dosent burn so much in the end.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

What Truth?? Truth about what exactly?? How is Trump winning going to reveal "The Truth" whatever the hell that is??

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Don't worry girl. It will be censored shortly.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I said win or lose. You misunderstood obviously.

The truth about everything being an effing sham... Or do you think it's all on the up and up or something?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Don't worry girl. It will be censored shortly.

Lol you called me a girl, right on target there bud. What will i do, oh noes some anonymous person said a funny word.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Ah, labels.

We all have heard them, from all sides. Pretty standard.

"Trumpbots" really falls a little flat though...mainly because all the "bots" are always, always playing for the other team here in internet-land.

Me, being an old school sort of guy, really prefer the term "supporters"---and both of the folks that stand behind Clinton would probably appreciate the same courtesy.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I honestly don't know what sex you are, funny though, my wife also uses the "oh noes" phrase. It's kinda cute.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

I guess my only questions are:

1) In your opinion, is everyone that is planning on voting for Trump a bot?

2) In your opinion, is it possible that there are people out there that have reservations about certain aspects about Trump, but think all in all he would be a decent president?

3) In your opinion, if someone is so turned off by Hillary and her documented history that they are anxious about her becoming president that they consider Trump the lesser of two evils a bot?

4) Your anticipated accusations of deflecting notwithstanding, do you believe there are Hillary bots? If so, are all people that are planning to vote for Hillary bots?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

If you read your own posting, don't you see that you followed the OP nearly word for word?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

I guess my only questions are:

1) In your opinion, is everyone that is planning on voting for Trump a bot?

2) In your opinion, is it possible that there are people out there that have reservations about certain aspects about Trump, but think all in all he would be a decent president?

3) In your opinion, if someone is so turned off by Hillary and her documented history that they are anxious about her becoming president that they consider Trump the lesser of two evils a bot?

4) Your anticipated accusations of deflecting notwithstanding, do you believe there are Hillary bots? If so, are all people that are planning to vote for Hillary bots?

We have so many great thinkers here. Great job.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

If you read your own posting, don't you see that you followed the OP nearly word for word?

My thoughts exactly.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Yes of course I do.

Do I set out to deflect? No. Does it happen in just pointing out the alternative of the choice? Gotdam right.

Am I some professional in debates? No...

This is a thread on an obscure website. It's not a real debate. It's somebody posting an opinion on an uncontrolled situation. I do my best to speak my mind on it, but in the end it doesn't really matter. Maybe a couple hundred people will even read this thread.

Does any of our discussion actually matter as opposed to the vote? Time and awareness will tell.

I voice my support for him simply because I know that I am not the only person betting on a losing horse here. I also want them to know that it matters. A landslide cannot be contested by the elitist, opposing faction.

It is truly us against them.

Sorry that most think of it as a "left versus right" deal, but it obviously is not any such thing. It is a "people versus establishment" thing for me. It might not be for you.

I've drawn my lines, and I don't give a damn what anybody says now. As long as they are against [snipped] and the establishment, I'm with them.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join