It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Nazi Party leader sees 'a real opportunity' with a Trump presidency

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

That kind of thinking is strong even on these boards. The new black man is the brown man. The Muslims .
Now they are unwanted outsiders. The hate and intolerance is rampant and spreading fear of Islamist extremists at every turn does not help.

David Duke also expressed approval for trump saying that "I'm overjoyed to see Donald Trump and most Americans embrace most of the issues I've championed for years".

www.slate.com...

This is not the values I hold.
There's a line in a Garth Brooks song that goes
When the last thing we notice is the color of skin and the first thing we notice is the beauty within.
We shall be free.

m.youtube.com...

When is skin color going to be relegated to the status of hair or eye color. You know something you notice but not significantly. Like oh she's a blond or he's a carrot top. The importance stops there.
I believe we are moving in the right direction. But we still have a long long way to go.
What can we do to advance the idea that skin is skin and it comes in lots of shades all of them earth colors from white sands to deep black soil? We are occupants of this world and we all belong here. We are as organic as the plants and animals of which there are many all existing in this world together.
We don't need religion to show us this just consciousness.
Someday. Someday...

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: pryingopen3rdeye

That doesn't mean she embarrasses his ideas. She's never shown any tendencies to racism or bigotry.
Donald is running on a platform of separatist nationalist ideologies.

Big difference.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

No it was the second one from the OP. Predictable.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: defiythelie
Yes they are flocking to him
BUT
It's not because anyone is calling him a racist.
It's because he IS a racist.
Yes he is in every vile sense of the word.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

A NAZI party in the US? yes anybody will try to find a way to make money from stupid people.

America is a big diversified nation, too diversified for a NAZI party, sorry I don't bite into this stupidity.

Is like the KKK they are now relegated as few struggling rats.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

A NAZI party in the US? yes anybody will try to find a way to make money from stupid people.

America is a big diversified nation, too diversified for a NAZI party, sorry I don't bite into this stupidity.

Is like the KKK they are now relegated as few struggling rats.

Not exactly.....

It's a growing subculture....white supremacy is YUGGGGE!

thinkprogress.org...

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

If Trump supporters don't already feel shame, they're not going to start now.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

That is all it is fad, a culture, no, because is not such thing as a pure race anymore, genetically we are all the same, regardless of skin color.

Let thank science for that one, we are just one race, is call the human race.

edit on 8-8-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: olaru12

That is all it is fad, a culture, no, because is not such think as a pure race anymore, genetically we are all the same, regardless of skin color.

Let thank science for that one, we are just one race, is call the human race.

I hope you're right...when Black Obama is out of office things might settle down.

But I still think Trump uses white nationalism as a Yuggge selling point in his campaign. We know what "Build that Wall" means!

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

The grand muft of Palestine was a nazi collaborator who led hus own SS division and sent jews to death camps.

As were the Zionist that financed Hitler and supported his rise to power. Even the Zionist terror gangs like Irgun tried to join with Hitler and committed acts of sabotage against the British.

Palestinians are still antisemites intent on killing jews to this day.

Oh sure they are that's why many Jews support them. The only people the Palestinians have been killing are the Zionist the people who pretend to be Jewish when it fits their needs.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
IF white supremacy is picking up steam it's not because of Trump, it's because of BLM and other groups pushing concepts like white privilege and that all whites are racist. It's black on white crime getting shrugs and no one giving a #. It's from people refusing to admit that a person of black skin killing another person for the color of their skin is the same crime as the reverse. It's from people pushing people away because of the color of their skin, rather than the quality of their character. Call people monsters long enough some people become them.

Hate begets hate.

So sick of racism, it's the dumbest form of tribalism that exists. We're all the same species, and race is effing made up people, the only reason "racism" exists is we keep allowing ourselves to be fooled into believing in it and dividing ourselves into such groupings.

When people feel pushed they tend to push back, rightly or wrongly.

Is why inclusiveness and togetherness will always be superior for fighting bigotry than divisive # like pointing fingers and making accusations ever will be. Make allies not enemies.
edit on 8/8/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

The grand muft of Palestine was a nazi collaborator who led hus own SS division and sent jews to death camps.

As were the Zionist that financed Hitler and supported his rise to power. Even the Zionist terror gangs like Irgun tried to join with Hitler and committed acts of sabotage against the British.

Oh sure they are that's why many Jews support them. The only people the Palestinians have been killing are the Zionist the people who pretend to be Jewish when it fits their needs.

I often find your posts very insightful, but suicide bombers who let of their explosives in a shopping centre or on a bus don't get to choose which people will be killed based on their political leanings - that's the thing about explosives, they don't discriminate.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The idea of white supremacy is nothing new in America. An economy built on the use of black slave labor was able to exist because of this notion. The idea of "race", the color of your skin, was taught as a scientific fact in American public schools as late as the late 1800's, with textbooks also showing diagrams that the "white race" was the superior race with the other lesser races ranked below, with black skin color at the bottom.

The notion of white superiority, while no longer taught as a scientific fact, is still a strong belief to some Americans (not just to Nazis).

While the US did take in German Nazi scientists after WW2 after WW2, the history of American Nazis is often not known.

Americans For Hitler – the Bund

Jesus Christ and Adolf Hitler. Only a Nazi would have dared to compare. “Hitler is the friend of Germans everywhere,” one girl in a Nazi youth camp remembered being told, “and just as Christ wanted little children to come to him, Hitler wants German children to revere him.” The comment may hardly sound shocking, considering the Nazi mindset, but the girl who heard it wasn’t in Düsseldorf or Stuttgart or Berlin. She was in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. In the heartland of America, American children were being indoctrinated into Nazism as the Nazis prepared to take over Europe.

The youth camps were run by an organization of German immigrants in the United States to cultivate a loyal Nazi following in their adopted homeland. All but forgotten today, the group known as the German American Bund (bund is German for “alliance”) was one of the most controversial political groups of the politically uncertain 1930s. Nazi ideology taught that all Germans were united by blood and that the descendants of German emigrants around the world needed to be awakened to their racial duties in support of Hitler. The United States, 25 percent of whose population traced ancestry back to Germany, was a tempting target for Nazi recruiters. Forty-three percent of the population of Wisconsin, a state noted for its beer and bratwurst, was either German-born or first-generation German American in 1939. Nazis believed those German Americans could be awakened to their cause.

Forty years ago, as I was riding my bike around a Los Angeles suburb, I had stopped at a small store. I noticed a large old Victorian style house, surrounded by a high chain link fence, across the street. Then I was shocked to see standing on the front porch a man in full Nazi uniform, with German Shepherd dogs at his feet and a Nazi flag waving overhead.

Nazis alive and well, when I had assumed they had been defeated in WW2! I learned then that ideas can be slow to die. The idea of white supremacy is still alive and well. One does not need to be a card carrying member of a group to identify with this idea.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Well considering "the palestinians" are not actually from a country their name doe snot fit. they are refugees from Egypt,jordan and others around Israel.
NEVER FORGET the greatest Pali of all Yasser arafatt himself said they were not a real people but exiles from the countries Israel fought and beat.(paraphrased it some of it.)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
"America has a Nazi party?" was my reaction to this, and by all rights should be everyone else's too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join