It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Clinton Discussed Executed Iranian Scientist on Email'--Cotton

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It's amazing how easily it is for something to be classified as "Secret"... or even "Top Secret". It's when you get into the increments above Top Secret that you run into the truly "Wow!" stuff. In fact, you're not even supposed to say the names associated with those increments. (At least that's how it was at the NSA many years ago.)

Actually it isn't... there are strict regulations that dictate what can be classified and why. Very easy to research.

As a matter of fact, over classification is a concern of the government and classification challenges are not only encouraged, they can be rewarded with cash incentives if you can prove why you think something is over/under classified.

Been like that for quite a few years now.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Where, exactly, is Trump in this story? Seriously....WHERE does this story even REMOTELY deal with Trump?

YET...her defenders robotically deflect this to TRUMP.
Hillary-bots...PLEASE take a sober look at your responses.

Oh wow, pot and kettle comes to mind.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: IAMTAT

How will the msm be able to ignore this?

I'm sure they'll find a way.
Haven't you heard?--The 'Fix' is IN!

This is how I missed this story for 3 days. The title of this thread and articles online are very misleading to ME. It says she "discussed" the Iranian. I read that, and thought "So, people discuss things".

The title should use the word " Prior" or "Discussed executed spy PRIOR to..."

It fooled me.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

said it from day one.

I bet everyone OF OUR PEOPLE who dealt with him, especially close and personal is in danger of losing their life, or... already has.

captured, tortured, made into nothing and then killed.

Think about that. Being that person. Losing fingers and such, for months.

Threats on your loved ones.....

That is why this SHAIT is unaccetable.

edit on 8 9 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Are there actually increments above Top Secret/SCI in terms of overall classificaiotn level?

I thought that it was just that TS/SCI was it in the DoD/IC word, but then anything else was project specific, e.g. certain code words for certain projects you couldn't discuss outside certain contexts.

(post by ImmortalLegend527 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
It didn't take long for the "record to be corrected". Pathetic Hillary and her supporting cast members. This movie sucks.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

I always enjoy it when the left preaches about individual rights and then demands people shut up when they express opinions that run counter to the left.

Hillary is the one who violated the espionage act.
Hillary is the one who lied numerous times to the American people on a number of topics.
Hillary is the one the DNC rigged primaries for.
Hillary is the one who has been committing crimes ever since Arkansas.
Hillary is the one who sold out as SecState to fill the coffers of the Clinton Foundation.
Hillary is the one lying about her medical problems.

She is a danger to this country and has no business running for public office. Her supporters appear to care less about America given what supporting Hillary Clinton means.

edit on 9-8-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Everything she touches turns to $hite

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
It didn't take long for the "record to be corrected". Pathetic Hillary and her supporting cast members. This movie sucks.

I don't get this Is this Correct The Record excuse.

It seems like an excuse Trump supporters use when they know they are losing a debate and don't want to concede the point.

I mean who cares if someone is CTR, whats the difference? That they may get paid to post their opinion on here rather than you who does not get paid? It's still an opinion. If you can't rebuttal it then that's your problem.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

It seems like an excuse Trump supporters use when they know they are losing a debate and don't want to concede the point.

I mean who cares if someone is CTR, whats the difference? That they may get paid to post their opinion on here rather than you who does not get paid? It's still an opinion. If you can't rebuttal it then that's your problem.

Wall street journal just told and admitted they were BIASED today For Hillary Clinton. JOURNALIST WHO DO NOT TELL THE OBJECTIVE TRUTH ARE NOT TRUE JOURNALIST. When you go Biased you lose the Argument for telling the Truth.
(caps for emphasis alone)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

As opposed to the Hillary Kool aide crowd who pull the wool over their heads and shove their fingers in their ears and pretend like she's the second coming of feminist Jesus Christina herself? No thank you.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Wall street journal just told and admitted they were BIASED today For Hillary Clinton. JOURNALIST WHO DO NOT TELL THE OBJECTIVE TRUTH ARE NOT TRUE JOURNALIST. When you go Biased you lose the Argument for telling the Truth.
(caps for emphasis alone)

Do you have a source for this?

Just because you are biased doesn't make not telling the Truth. Remember bias is "unfairly" prejudiced, I think Trump has given everyone more than enough excuses to oppose him fairly.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

As opposed to the Hillary Kool aide crowd who pull the wool over their heads and shove their fingers in their ears and pretend like she's the second coming of feminist Jesus Christina herself? No thank you.

What are you saying no thank you to?

This thread has reached 7 pages, maybe a Trump supporter should start a new falsified rumour about her health, handler, criminal activity, CorrectTheRecord etc etc.

You hammer the threads until someone comes in and asks for some sort of proof and then Poof your gone, that thread is archived in your simple minds as a fact and you move onto a new one. Ignorance is a Trump supporter trait.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim
So, you ramble on about proof, but where's yours? Your actions speak of a true wool over head, buried in the sand type. Prove to me Hillary "is of good health", "is sane enough to run the country", "isn't a bigot", "doesn't have an e-mail scandal surrounding her", "actually made us of her time as senator of NY", "actually made us of her time as SOS" and so on and so forth.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

a reply to: SudoNim
So, you ramble on about proof, but where's yours? Your actions speak of a true wool over head, buried in the sand type. Prove to me Hillary "is of good health", "is sane enough to run the country", "isn't a bigot", "doesn't have an e-mail scandal surrounding her", "actually made us of her time as senator of NY", "actually made us of her time as SOS" and so on and so forth.

The burden of proof is on you for making such claims.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join