It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Clinton Discussed Executed Iranian Scientist on Email'--Cotton

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Aazadan

I still don't see the server as a big deal. In fact, I would bet good money that it was planted specifically as a way for the US to leak information to other nations so that we could control what they were getting out of spying on us.

Good grief! The lengths some people go to defend this bunch!

Defend whom?

If these emails contained damning information they would have been classified. The fact that they were released, unclassified and not redacted means they were meaningless to our security.

"If these emails contained damning information they would have been classified. "

AHA... so you do agree with the Director of the FBI that Hillary Clinton had classified information on her unclassified email server that included and I quote you directly "damning information".

"The fact that they were released, unclassified and not redacted means they were meaningless to our security."

I knew you would come around... congratulations I am so proud of you for finally admitting that the beloved Hillary Clinton had emails on her unclassified server that contained "damning information".

edit on R512016-08-08T08:51:41-05:00k518Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Perhaps you are misunderstanding. If these emails were a risk to US assets or other damning information, they would have been classified.

But they were not.

They were released to the public, as is, without the need for classification or redaction.

That tells us they are pretty much worthless emails.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Perhaps you are misunderstanding. If these emails were a risk to US assets or other damning information, they would have been classified.

But they were not.

They were released to the public, as is, without the need for classification or redaction.

That tells us they are pretty much worthless emails.

No Sir... what you are saying is that the emails the FBI found on Hillarys unclassified email server were classified (when sent and received) and contained damning information and were a jeopardy to the security of the United States.

We appreciate you admitting something you have previously denied. Thank you.

You can't have it both ways.
edit on R202016-08-08T11:20:05-05:00k208Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R212016-08-08T11:21:10-05:00k218Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

That's exactly not what I am saying. The emails were released to the public, as is, were never classified and were not redacted.

Have you read the emails? They do not contain any damning information.

I don't appreciate you being dishonest, Rick. But we know how you roll.
edit on 8-8-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

That's exactly not what I am saying. The emails were released to the public, as is, were never classified and were not redacted.

Have you read the emails? They do not contain any damning information.

I don't appreciate you being dishonest, Rick. But we know how you roll.

NO DUDE...get it straight....and quit being dishonest.

"The emails were released to the public, as is, were never classified and were not redacted."

Now lets look at the emails found on Hillarys server previously:

Since the emails were never released publicly and were deemed classified when sent/received, they therefore contained classified information that would have placed the security of the US in jeopardy... you just admitted that in your defense of the other emails.

It doesn't work one way for one set of emails and a different way for another set of emails.

"If these emails contained damning information they would have been classified." = the classified emails fond previously by the FBI investigation and deemed to be classified when sent and received contained classified information that jeopardized the security of the United States.
edit on R362016-08-08T11:36:27-05:00k368Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I've said nothing of the sort and I think you are seriously confused.

Not going to play your game today. You have a habit of making things up and being completely wrong on this issue.

How'd that indictment recommendation party go?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Not going to play your game today. You have a habit of making things up and being completely wrong on this issue.

And I quote you yet again:

"If these emails contained damning information they would have been classified."

Logic dictates therefore that the classified emails found previously contained "damning information" and hence the reason why they were classified.

edit on R352016-08-08T12:35:54-05:00k358Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

ANd I quote you yet again:

"If these emails contained damning information they would have been classified."

Logic dictates therefore that the classified emails found previously contained "damning information" and hence the reason why they were classified.

They could of contained "damning information" or they could have been classified for other reasons, as we found out with a number of emails.

I see what you are trying to do, but that is not the point of this thread.

The emails pertaining to this issue were not damning in any way, they were not classified and had no information that would clearly indicate they were talking about the Iranian scientist.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

They could of contained "damning information" or they could have been classified for other reasons, as we found out with a number of emails.

The emails pertaining to this issue were not damning in any way, they were not classified and had no information that would clearly indicate they were talking about the Iranian scientist.

I am not trying to do anything... you said if the emails had contained damning information, they would have been classified.

We can therefore deduce that many of the classified emails on Hillarys server contained "damning information" and needed to be classified to protect the security of the Untied States.

That is all I am saying.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Regarding the deleted emails she said something like "I didn't see the need to keep them." This is who the dems want to be potus. She didn't see the need, so if she doesn't see the need for something to further her agenda/ascendency, it can go missing. I see that goes for people too. The Clintons have been reckless with state secrets since the 90's nothing has changed. If anything, I hear people excuse her behavior as 'being trained to focus on it'. When in reality, she has done it to herself.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I am not trying to do anything... you said if the emails had contained damning information, they would have been classified.

We can therefore deduce that many of the classified emails on Hillarys server contained "damning information" and needed to be classified to protect the security of the Untied States.

That is all I am saying.

I read somewhere else that her emails contained info of SS men overseas. Actual names. Meanwhile, Hillarys webpage still lies and says: "No information in Clinton's emails was marked classified at the time she sent or received" .

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

I am COMPLETELY in agreement,but better an IDIOT than a succubus I say...and I think OUR IDIOT should BITE his tongue

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Goodbye second AMENDMENT Hello plan "B"
www.bob-owens.com...

edit on 8-8-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

There were emails that were not released as they were classified.

From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification. Separate from those, about 2,000 additional e-mails were “up-classified” to make them Confidential; the information in those had not been classified at the time the e-mails were sent.

You are full of crap
This is from Comey himself
She sent and received classified info

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Ok. What I am saying is in relation to the specific emails regarding this issue. They are not damning whatsoever.

This is a non-issue.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: introvert

There were emails that were not released as they were classified.

From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification. Separate from those, about 2,000 additional e-mails were “up-classified” to make them Confidential; the information in those had not been classified at the time the e-mails were sent.

You are full of crap
This is from Comey himself
She sent and received classified info

Again, what does that have to do with these emails, specifically?

Can't you guys stay on track here?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

LOL ... I'll keep an open mind. Ya never know who's gonna swing the bat where wet work is required.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: Snarl
Begs the questions: How much are you being paid to defend Hillary ... and by whom?

It involves multiple revenue streams, you can usually double and triple dip per post. The Clinton Foundation for example pays 1 cent/word for anti Trump sentences, .5 cents/word for pro Hillary sentences. Goldman Sachs offers 50 cents/post where they're positively mentioned. The Kochs offer 25 cents to bash Trump, 10 cents to promote Hillary. Soros offers the opposite, 25/Hillary, 10/Trump.

So if I were to write something like:
Perhaps Donald Trump wouldn't have had 4 bankruptcies if we had elected Hillary earlier and allowed her to improve banking regulations so that banks like Goldman Sachs could have bailed his sorry ass out.

That's 1 sentence/34 words
Clinton Foundation - 34 cents, 17 cents
Goldman - 50 cents
Kochs - 35 cents
Soros - 35 cents

That's $1.71 and it took me about 2 minutes to think of and write.

I'm always open to shilling for the other side though. We can either do it per post, maybe a certain number per day for a predefined amount? Let me know.

Umm isnt Openly shilling and admiting it a serious TnC violation here?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

This is clearly just another right wing conspiracy. The FBI found no wrongdoing, and the CIA endorses Hillary Clinton. She is the most qualified candidate and anyone that thinks otherwise is just being sexist. Hillary Clinton cares about women and minorities. She is an advocate for LGBT rights since 2015 at least. Donald Trump said mean things. We need a woman president.

Hillary Shill OUT!

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
It's amazing how easily it is for something to be classified as "Secret"... or even "Top Secret". It's when you get into the increments above Top Secret that you run into the truly "Wow!" stuff. In fact, you're not even supposed to say the names associated with those increments. (At least that's how it was at the NSA many years ago.)

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join