It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Clinton Discussed Executed Iranian Scientist on Email'--Cotton

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Xtrozero

Obviously you just aren't looking. Her records are available. But if you don't look you may miss the good websites that have that information.

Well give me the "good website(s)". I have followed Hilary and Bill for close to 30 years now I hope you can add to that.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: IAMTAT

Wow that was a knee jerk that belongs in looney toons.

Who would you prefer? A woman who has been schooled in international relations or a Man who wants to keep Mexicans and Muslims out (despite the fact that many of his ex wives are foreign?)

I think Hillary is shifty but Donald Dunce is hardly a diplomat himself.

Who would you prefer? A Washington elitist, who's committed multiple crimes with her disregard for security in favor for convenience of having her own email server, who has a body count, who lies, I mean short circuits, repeatedly and who's husband is an alleged sexual predator? A woman who, along with her party, stole the nomination from Sanders? A woman who will stop at nothing in order to obtain total world domination, who will share that power with her cronies, the literal NWO in the flesh?

Or a successful businessman, who has done business all over the world, who put his empire on the back burner because he, like millions of US citizens, is sick and tired of the globalist BS, who may be crass and off the cuff but who truly loves this country and wants to return it to it's former glory? Who understands how screwed the US has become when it comes to trade deals, paying money to other countries for no good reason, who is tired of seeing good jobs go to Mexico while thousands of ILLEGAL immigrants cross over into the US every year causing more strain on the economy, taking jobs away from US citizens and bringing dangerous communicable diseases along with them?

Put down the Kook Aid and really think about it. Stop listening to the ridiculously biased media and fake/augmented polls. Do some research on the strain illegal immigrants put on our economy, on the diseases they bring in, on the very dangerous journey they make because they know if they can make it to the border they will not be turned away.

Do some research on her, their "foundation" and the long list of dead folks that crossed them, as well as the multiple women who've accused her husband of sexual assault.

While your at it, take the time to research their time in Arkansas, where it all started.

I did just that and is the reason why I support Trump.

Plus, Benghazi.
edit on 7-8-2016 by lovebeck because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2016 by lovebeck because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: joemoe

Oh can you show where I'm wrong? Sarcasm is not needed . The truth is just fine for supporting what I've said.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

He wants to fix the illegal alien issue

So he wants to stop illegal aliens but can marry many foreign wives who could be Mexican Muslim terrorists? should we build a wall to keep his ex wives from stealing jobs?

He needs to $h!t or get off the pot.

Now come on, that's just psychotic. That is the worst deflective statement I've read in quite some time. Wow.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Amiri was arrested upon his return and tried for treason. He was initially given a long prison sentence. But something changed recently that prodded the Iranian government to call for his execution.

I think this is also important.. SOMETHING changed RECENTLY....
While the original story was years ago something changed very recently that made IRAN decide to execute him..
edit on 7-8-2016 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: joemoe

Oh can you show where I'm wrong? Sarcasm is not needed . The truth is just fine for supporting what I've said.

At this rate ATS needs to rethink it's motto. Deny ignorance just doesn't cut it anymore, I think deny reality has a nice ring to it and it dovetails nicely with many members viewpoints here. Keep at it Huma, I think it may be working...

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
oh my! It seems that Hillary has short-circuited again. I wonder if she will admit it this time?

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The Iran Hillary connection runs deep. Giving up intel assets was just another one of her jobs as a traitor. At this point it looks like that is her main duty, the undermining of the United States. She may have been working at it her entire adult life.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
You guys have to make up your mind, she is either the smartest villain or the dumbest person to ever live, and thats the reason why your all still stuck in the dark.

But i do enjoy these threads, it reminds me that most people will say anything just for #s and giggles
edit on 7-8-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
double bubble
edit on 7-8-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

He wants to fix the illegal alien issue, if it happens to be mainly Mexican that is just due to the close boundaries not that they are Mexican. Also , out of the 3 billion Muslims in the world a few million want to do us real harm, they would love to come here to do it..911?

Trump is a Zionist-agent/stooge. If he comes to be POTUS, US will go to war with Iran, and building contracts for 'the wall' will go to the Christian-Zionist network aka: Bush Dynasty.

Why do you think Trump is talking about "evil jihadi Muslims" and how great a 'threat' they are? Weird considering Mossad is linked to most of the major attacks against Western interests. Here's a good list of them. Whoops. Temp unavailable. Weird.

Trump says "Muslims were celebrating as the Twin-Towers fell", no, that was Israeli-Mossad agents.

Also, this is not a partisan attack. Even mainstream analysis highlights how bad the control & influence AIPAC and other Zionist or pro-Israeli groups have over US politics. Your career will flounder if you do not obey.

Hillary is no different. Though she seems to be at war in some sense against the Zionists, and backed instead by the Marxist globalists, Rockefeller, UN, Soros, etc.

Pick your poison. Or just refuse to be part of the corrupt system that not only is destroying our world, it's painting a mark on the country and peoples from the country all this leveraged power is being exercised from. Causing long term potential disasters as of yet unrealized (the people of both nations suffer the most).

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
This is now being reported by fox news via the associated press
www.foxnews.com...

So still "lies"?

This is bad for Hillary in many areas.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

oh my
Hillary is going to have a tough time deflecting her way out of this one.
How will the msm be able to ignore this?

They don't need to, because it's a non story. The email was discussing a CNN article. So unless the MSM is going to say it's their fault, Im not sure how they could ever cover it with a straight face.

Did you bother asking yourself when the meal was sent? = 2010.

Articles from 2009:

Iranian scientist who vanished 'gave nuclear secrets' to UN inspectors sent to Qom site
An Iranian scientist who vanished six months ago has revealed secrets of his country's nuclear programme with international weapons inspectors, The Sunday Telegraph has learned.

www.telegraph.co.uk... e.html

News article posted in the email

CNN) -- President Barack Obama had a key role during negotiations between the Omanis and Iranians that led to the release of an American hiker detained after she and two companions allegedly strayed across an unmarked border between Iraq and Iran.

Yusuf bin Alawai bin Abdullah, Oman's minister responsible for foreign affairs, told CNN that "indecision and confusion" at the White House at times delayed the talks -- which began eight months ago when the United States requested assistance securing the release of Sarah Shourd, Shane Bauer and Josh Fattal.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I am curious what lies Clinton will use now to blame others.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
This is now being reported by fox news via the associated press
www.foxnews.com...

So still "lies"?

This is bad for Hillary in many areas.

Yes it is. Fox News is the bastion of truth all of a sudden? It's true Jake Sullivan linked and copy-pasta'd a CNN article in an email to HRC.

What's false is that it means a single %#$& of difference. Do you not see how everyone in this thread is being manipulated by right-wing media sources lying to you? With all the claims ITT of politicians lying, it's amazing how so many approve of media lies.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Reuters and Politico as well -

* - Iran executes nuclear scientist reputed to have spied for U.S.
* - Iran executes nuclear scientist for spying for U.S.

So her violation of the espionage act has now led to a source being executed by Iran. Time to revisit the criminal investigation and throw her in prison.
edit on 7-8-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: misfit312

Amiri was arrested upon his return and tried for treason. He was initially given a long prison sentence. But something changed recently that prodded the Iranian government to call for his execution.

I think this is also important.. SOMETHING changed RECENTLY....
While the original story was years ago something changed very recently that made IRAN decide to execute him..

Well, it's obvious. Obama didn't ransom HIM. That unmarked plane was just a few days late and few pallets full of small, unmarked foreign bills short.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

I am curious what lies Clinton will use now to blame others.

Probably can just tell the truth since Fox News and others are lying about this article. Im not defending HRC (Im about to do an expose thread on her in fact) but anyone who read this OP and believed it without checking the source info is suffering severe ignorance.

The email was Jake Sullivan reposting a CNN article, and commenting that Yusuf bin Alawi bin Abdullah comments were unhelpful. At the time, it was publicly known Obama was arguing on behalf of Amiri while at the same time the US was officially selling him out.

Amiri went missing back in 2009, and the email was in 2010.

There was already public statements from the state department and POTUS at that time. It's not like Iran didn't know he was in contact with the US government.

Good luck making sense of the story. There is something definitely more going on that what we see, but everything in the email was already in the news (it was literally the forwarding of a news story and talking about the Sultan[the CIA grabbed the scientist from Saudi Arabia]). So it really had no effect on the case (it was all public info at the time).

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

AP - Iran executes nuclear scientist who was convicted of spying

AP carried the original story and their article discusses the emails.

Hillary Clinton, who was then the secretary of state, stressed that Amiri had been in America "of his own free will."

"He is free to go," she said.

U.S. officials at the time told the AP that Amiri was paid $5 million to offer the CIA information about Iran's nuclear program, though he left the country without the money. They said Amiri, who ran a radiation-detection program in Iran, traveled to the U.S. and stayed there for months by choice.

Analysts abroad suggested Iranian authorities may have threatened Amiri's family back in Iran, forcing him to return.

On his return from the U.S., Amiri was greeted at airport by high-ranking government officials and was invited to TV talk shows where he explained how he bypassed a U.S. trap to get home. Many newspapers published accounts of his return on their front pages and some suggested a movie be made from his story.

He said Saudi and American officials had kidnapped him while he visited the Saudi holy city of Medina. He also said Israeli agents were present at his interrogations and that that CIA officers offered him $50 million to remain in America.

"I was under the harshest mental and physical torture," he said.

Amiri's case indirectly found its way back into the spotlight in the U.S. last year with the release of State Department emails sent and received by Clinton, now the Democratic presidential candidate. The release of those emails came amid criticism of Clinton's use of a private account and server that has persisted into her campaign against Republican candidate Donald Trump.

An email forwarded to Clinton by senior adviser Jake Sullivan on July 5, 2010 — just nine days before Amiri returned to Tehran — appears to reference the scientist.

"We have a diplomatic, 'psychological' issue, not a legal one. Our friend has to be given a way out," the email by Richard Morningstar, a former State Department special envoy for Eurasian energy, read. "Our person won't be able to do anything anyway. If he has to leave, so be it."

Another email, sent by Sullivan on July 12, 2010, appears to obliquely refer to the scientist just hours before his appearance at the Pakistani Embassy became widely known.

"The gentleman ... has apparently gone to his country's interests section because he is unhappy with how much time it has taken to facilitate his departure," Sullivan wrote. "This could lead to problematic news stories in the next 24 hours."

So is the AP lying as well?

This is what im getting out of this.

He returned to Iran under the guise of being a double agent. Most likely done so he would not be executed for initially defecting to the US. That setup held until Clinton's server issues cropped up, allowing foreign intelligence services, including VAJA, access to the information. The emails regarding the scientist was enough to identify him as an asset.

You up to speed now?
edit on 7-8-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

There were several emails....notably ones discussing Amiri,
and how his media appearances would affect the deal.

Clinton was involved with the Iran Deal talks, and her
aide Sullivan....

Clinton left the Obama administration before the nuclear talks with Iran began in full force in 2013. But during her final year as secretary of state, she greenlighted secret bilateral talks with the Iranians — sending Sullivan as an envoy — that eventually led to the ultimate deal.
www.politico.com...

edit on 7-8-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join