It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new one...Are Americans Fat and Stupid?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Every comedy show has some.....

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cammo Dude
Every comedy show has some.....

"how can you lose, when you americans havea such hugea penis..."

/end southpark

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Yeah i dont know about the obese thing, i think that's just due to fast food, advertising and culture etc...

But on the subject of American's being dumb... I'd say that they're are some very intelligent Americans out there, however there are an overwhelming amount of stupid ones, i dont whether it's to do with schooling ( probably) or just culture but i was on a flight from Florida to NYcity on holiday a few years back and i sat next to a man from Texas, he was apparently training to be a police officer, and he asked me " Are all the big buildings like in the movies actually real? " i answered in pity and pretended to fall asleep and laugh to myself...

I'm Scottish and i'd say my schooling was to a good level, i wasn't pushed to my limit but i feel the UK education system, well at least in my area is satisfactory... Also our policy on no tuition fees for University/College students i think makes a big difference, we can only strive to educate a greater number of people to a higher level.

Saying that tho one of my female mates thought Nigeria was the capital of Africa so we have some exclusions lol

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I must admit to being shocked at the sight of some of the overweight people in the US. But then isn't everything meant to be bigger over there?

As for stupid and ignorant? I don't find Americans any less educated or any less aware of the world around them than most other nations.

Stupid and ignorant - No.
Naive - Yes.

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Yep......thats a good one ZERO.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 05:04 PM
link   
There was some test our Reading Class took over Ann Frank. There was one question that was just stupid: What country were the Franks from? A) Amsterdam B)Poland

Over half the class got that question wrong. Then afterwards they wined about it.

For those a bit slow, Amsterdam is not a country.

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Talking about all this is making me want to run out and get a big freakin MAC!!

regards
seekerof

top topics

<< 1   >>

join