It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Approx 1000 attacks against Refugees in 2015 in GErmany

page: 2
<< 1   >>

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:49 PM
a reply to: maddy21

It's not that simple. Right-wing attacks on migrants is growing, but most of these "attacks" are petty vandalism, insults and propaganda:

Berlin (AFP) - Germany recorded nearly 1,000 far-right offences targeting refugee shelters last year, a five-fold annual rise amid a record influx of asylum seekers, the government said Monday.

Presenting the figures, Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere said he did not expect a lull in 2016.

Some 923 offences against refugees and refugee facilities were recorded in 2015, against 175 the previous year, according Interior Ministry statistics on political crime in Germany.

These included 177 acts of violence -- including three attempted killings -- and hundreds of non-violent acts such as painting graffiti, the use of Nazi symbols and incitements to hatred.

"The refugee topic was of course the focus of politically motivated crime" last year, when Germany took in over one million asylum seekers, the minister told a Berlin press conference. "A decline in the number of political crimes is not to be expected in 2016 unfortunately," he said, adding that in this year's first quarter there had been 347 crimes against refugee centres.

De Maiziere said that in 90 percent of far-right crimes the perpetrators were men, that three quarters were aged 18 to 30, and that most lived close to the crime scene and nearly half were previously unknown to police.

Far-left offences increased by 18 percent in 2015 to 9,600, including 2,246 acts of violence -- an increase of nearly 35 percent -- mostly targeting right-wing political opponents or police.

Attacks on refugee homes soar.

Whether this is a response to racism, or whether it is a response to the rise in migrant crime, is unclear.

Migrants committed 208,344 crimes in 2015, according to a confidential police report that was leaked to the German newspaper, Bild. This figure represents an 80% increase over 2014 and works out to around 570 crimes committed by migrants every day, or 23 crimes each hour, between January and December 2015.

The actual number of migrant crimes is far higher, however, because the report, produced by the Federal Criminal Police Office (Bundeskriminalamt, BKA), includes only crimes that have been solved (aufgeklärten Straftaten).

According to Statista, the German statistics agency, on average only around half of all crimes committed in Germany in any given year are solved (Aufklärungsquote). This implies that the actual number of crimes committed by migrants in 2015 may exceed 400,000.

Migrant crime skyrockets

edit on 7-8-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:50 PM

Ok so you ask what I would do? If it were in my power I would invade at least Northern Syria with the aim of making it a UN free zone. And yes Assad would lose rights to it.

There is no reason why European nations have to just fling the door open and cause so much disruption to their own land to yet again show everyone how quaint they are. Just go solve the problem.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:52 PM
a reply to: gosseyn

Yup and those natives did not like that, many of them fought back. So I wonder what will happen?

neocolonialism...and what is your point? because karma? I am all for pointing the blame where blame should go, there are plenty of leaders who deserve blame. If I knew what they knew I could give a better perspective on the geopolitical games they play and the cost to benefit.
Destroying the west for the children and grandchildren is not karma.

Also for those trendy I gotta be different hipsters, hating western culture is too mainstream.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:54 PM
a reply to: Logarock

I prefer the Russian idea of restoring order then having elections and letting the people decide not Cheney,Rothschild,Murdoch and Genie oil and gas.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 01:00 PM

originally posted by: gosseyn

originally posted by: jellyrev

What would they do if millions of christians and atheist and even some gays came to their country, did not speak the language, did western culture things(public PDA, women dressed scantily, free speech, practicing secular law) and started going on the dole?

This already happened and it's called colonialism. Nowadays we have neocolonialism which is about planting puppet leaders for economic gain, which is also about military intervention if need be.

I would call hundreds of thousands of people coming from any where, by any means and for any reason......colonialism. This type is what I would call invasion of the homeless to the guilt tripping West, who wont go in and take care of the problem......which is dam sure what the old school boys would have done back in the old "colonial" days.
edit on 7-8-2016 by Logarock because: n

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 01:06 PM

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Logarock

I prefer the Russian idea of restoring order then having elections and letting the people decide not Cheney,Rothschild,Murdoch and Genie oil and gas.

Yea sure with the same guy on both tickets.

But really at this point choking on Cheney ect looks like not doing the right thing cause you don't like the Doctor. So the west has to suffer cause Cheney is all bad. Pure bull crap really. And meanwhile no talk of Assad who sets back of late and mocks our last two presidents and state departments but then would cry like a baby if someone from the west brought a ball bat to the party.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:08 PM
Typical BBC propaganda piece does not properly cite the source for the alleged statistics.

How many of these alleged attacks were proven beyond a reasonable doubt? In the US grouos like CAIR make up BS stats all the time.

How many of these attacks were actually muslims attacking christians and gays?

Germany’s Merkel insists that Europeans have to take in Muslim migrants playing refugee for the sake of European values. Here’s what these European values look like.

Christian refugees are already being terrorized by the Muslim migrants in Germany.

Mainly Syrian refugees, mostly devout Sunni Muslims, live in the home. “They wake me before dawn during Ramadan and say that I should eat before the sun comes up. If I refuse, they say, I’m a, kuffar ‘, an unbeliever. They spit at me,” says Said. “They treat me like an animal. And threaten to kill me.”

Especially dramatic is the case of a Christian family from Iraq, which was housed in a refugee camp in the Bavarian Freising. The father told a TV crew of the Bayerischer Rundfunk of beatings and threats by Syrian Islamists. “They yelled at my wife and beat my child. They say.. “We will kill you and drink your blood” The family lived in the rooms of the home as prisoners – until they no longer stand it and returned to Iraq.” The news isn’t any better for the gays. Keep reading…

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 05:06 PM

originally posted by: maddy21

originally posted by: intrptr

Imagine how pissed off those people are becoming, as refugees and back home?

Wait till after the US elections, ain't seen nuthin' yet.

Damn refugees, won't even let us destroy their country in peace...

Damn EU Oligarchs, citizens are so ungrateful. So not with the program,they have to import terrorists (refugees) and terrorism so that the citizenry clamor for more war to stop the flood of refugees.

That hasn't been working already, but what the Hell. A few more hacked, burned, run over, shot and blown up EU citizens and the defense budget will triple.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 09:27 PM

originally posted by: maddy21

What would you do, what would we do ? Imagine a situation where your city is destroyed, your house is just rubble. Your family may or may not have been killed in the fighting. The only way for you to survive is to either join up to hundreds of militant factions which offer you money but are extremist giving you a chance to feed your family or escape to another country which is stable. Imagine going to a country who is responsible for funding terrorists in your country and being discriminated against in that country ?

Now imagine being a Muslim and going to another country with the expectation that the county will change for you so that you do not have to change for them.

This is a two edged sword. Yes it sucks what is going on in their homelands. But who is to blame? Is it not the people who are fleeing themselves?

Who wants these god awful repressive purist Islamic States? Is it not the people themselves?

Who just goes along with treating women, gay folk, ethnic minorities like crap? Is it not the people themselves?

And furthermore, WHY are the Islamic state neighbours denying these people refuge? Why are they being forced to flee all the way to Europe?

It IS a passive invasion. And the people know it and are fighting back.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:02 AM
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

As a local I can assure you you are so dead wrong. Of course it´s not all refugees.
Have you been to a refugee center? I have.
Have you worked there? I have.
Have you seen how those centers look like after half a year? I have.
We had to reprogramm the firedetectors and switch them with thermal detectors because they were cooking raw meat on the cooking plate. I´ve seen things.

Want me to tell?

The urinate into the corners. Some also # there. Threw things at me. Cook raw meat on the plates. Some were screwing the detectors out of their bases because they wanted to smoke. The system detects this and we had to rush out -at any day and nighttime- to look after it.
When we put "child safetys" into it so you can´t unscrew them, they were sprayed with hairspray (don´t ask me about the logic) until they broke. Of course, we just replaced it. I think they thought if it´s broke it´s not replaced and they can smoke. Think again.

Basically fights every few days between nationalities (50 vs 70 people, you get the drift). Stones, chairs, vents, benches everything was used to hurt the other. Police went into there with 120 people several times (sometimes less people). It´s in the newspapers.
Trains do not stop at the nearby station because "they" vandalized there. Then they jump on the tracks to make the train stop for them.
Mostly at night because they use their free tickets to travel to the next big city (aalen) until 12 pm.
Have you ever been woken by a train horn and screeching emergency brakes? I´m glad I don´t live there.

I also know that in the instances where I was involved and there really was a fire, it was either cigaretts hidden in the trashtray (no smoking inside..) or faulty appliances that they brought.

I was thrown stuff at and until then, I had a friendly attitude towards the people. They just did not like me testing the fire alarm, although, everybody was warned. I was 2 seconds away running to my car (that always has to be locked or you find people crawling in the back searching for stuff (the back door has a separate lock)) if not for the security people.

I also have faced and experienced the TERROR that "normal" idiots can bring to us. Because for instance, there was a false fire alarm EVERY god damn day for weeks. The half city was on it´s feet. With false I mean smashed in hand detectors.

There were fights twice a week between groups of 50 people.
Different nationalities beating the # out of themselves.
Throwing stones and parts of the ventilation system from the roof onto other refugees.
Throwing chairs and use their remains as blunt weapons.
Stealing in local shops.
Robbing on the street.
Gangs of 15 people roaming the street forcing you to walk on the street.

You have no clue how the propaganda machine hides all this stuff. People in this exact city complaining for almost two years now that the newspaper holds back such things.

But those are just real life experiences how it is here, in my region.
Nothing compared to some numbers arranged in a convencient way.

Yes there were german idiots throwing stuff at the refugee center. A handfull out of 80 million people.
Does the statistic really say german citizens are to be blamed for all those cases?
No. It´s simply statistic spun in a way so people will swallow it.

edit on 8-8-2016 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:35 PM
by the way. The exact same picture you see in the BBC article. This fire was started in the attic when they went for a happy grill season. In the attic. Go figure and find out the truth!

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:37 PM

And that's probably just an educated guess. Also, our loving Nanny State was heavily connected to the NSU terror group and there were lot's of 'issues' during that investigation. The BND President resigned over that matter later in 2012 or something, but heck. Who on Ceres cares anyway, right?
There's way more to this story and you're correct, given the MSM reports (or lack thereof at that time roughly 10 years ago) there never was something like a right-wing terror plot feasible.
History repeating itself. Pegida and AfD is the new right in old cloths, same sh!t in the rest of Europe. Years of propaganda in this Total War with terror distorted facts and disinformed the masses. I can easily imagine some Gladio operatives downing scotch over this matter with a wide grin on their faces, they did a helluva job destabilising Europe... didn't they?

Congrats for starting to dig btw! And don't put too much effort in being correct with your opinions, the workflow alone is all that matters.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:25 PM
OP is taking the 3 or 4 terrorist attacks that managed to get publicity and comparing it to this supposed number, many of which are unsolved.

UK is running out of room to store all if it's Pedophiles, the vast majority of whom are "Asian". I don't see the case in Germany being any different. Yeah, there might be some thousand attacks on refugees in Germany, but how many crimes have refugees committed against Germans? This is something you are no addressing.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:35 AM
a reply to: chuck258

Almost every fire was either faulty appliances, them grilling or smoking inside.
The media is always trying to sell it as an attack but in the end, when it´s clear that they were grilling, smoking or doing other similar #. They always rectify it in the aftermath but of course the big headline reaches more people than the headline "Fire in refugee center was caused by a burning trashtray (inside)". Nobody reads that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>