It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary deflects: "Seriously, what is going on with Trump and Russia?"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

No you didn't. You must have gotten that from some blog. Her sites look nothing like what you linked. I've actually been to all of them. So yeah I'm on to you.
What's your link?

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
... and the punchline here is:

"And that's what politicians do (including really incompetent ones, like Donald J. Trump."

Har, har, har.

Did you just deflect too?

The important thing is that she is at least communicating, maybe one day before November 8th, she'll do US citizens and all other humans effected by US foreign policy the courtesy of gracing us all with her presence and answer questions.

non-scripted questions.

by impartial journalists

live streamed.

Transparency.

I'm sick of seeing Trumps melon on the box, time for some Hillary noise - let's all hear what she has to say to a real crowd, not rent-a-crowd.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Retracted, members stance has been clarified.
edit on 7-8-2016 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Never mind. I was getting two of you mixed up. It happens.
edit on 872016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

What's the problem that she goes after him?

Would it not be better to go on record as saying that any further energy shall be concentrated on US citizens, the economy and global relationships, thus stealing away the moral high ground from the other clown?

That's my problem, a lack of focus on the real task at hand, instead revert to base and to hell with it.

If she's all that, she's a female Trump, no more and no less.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Would it not be better to go on record as saying that any further energy shall be concentrated on US citizens, the economy and global relationships, thus stealing away the moral high ground from the other clown?

In my opinion? Yes. I would rather everyone take the moral high-ground, but that left this race when Bernie lost.

That's my problem, a lack of focus on the real task at hand, instead revert to base and to hell with it.

But, as you've been shown, she HAS focused on the issues and the people. She has complete and detailed plans, and has many associates who can help her implement her plans. Trump has neither. So, the 'female Trump' accusation hardly holds water. Her ground is still about 6000' above his, even with the stuff she says about him.

Look at Her Ad It's a pretty good one and will make some people question his ties with Putin and Russia.It sure as hell makes me wonder...
edit on 8/7/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

My boyfriend used to say the one who smelt it dealt it. Means no more than the accuser is the doer.

I just point it out as a funny saying, that oft rings true. Again, true to your style you say nothing about the more serious things I posted. You have learned well about deflection, grasshopper, from the mother of all lies ;-) that' s a little Kung Fu, the TV series, meme lol.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 8/7.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Oh my god you don't really think people are so stupid they are not going to check out her site to see if you're lying or not?

There is plenty of content at her site and her plans are fully formed. Not something she might think about next week.

Obviously you've never visited any of them.

Huma is that you?

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

She seriously scares me...she is slipping.

Her husband is asleep, and her Veep is a hostage!

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
the Putin & Trump mutual appreciation is based on both men fully understanding the Globalist Elites , the likes of Soros/Kissinger/Brzezinski ad a slew of Bilderberger Banker Guild elites are the real NWO Masters over their front-men & women the likes of Clintons/Obama/McCain/Pelosi/Graham & a long list of self-serving politicians and powerful NGOs like the Federal Reserve/Goldman Sacs and the other handful of TBTF financial miscreants...
~the forewarned military-industrial complex spoken of by president Eisenhower~

as far as the election, the rigged democrat progressives (aka fascists aligned with Jihadist Sunni Islam & Muslim Brotherhood) just might set up the Obama Party west-of-the-Mississippi in Denver...
and the declared winner of the electoral college vote this November to govern all states east of the Mississippi
Can you abide with a Pacific USA -> with a Obama-Muslim in power
And an North Atlantic USA-> with a Clinton as the Chief

the Obama Pacific split of the contiguous States will include Hawaii
the Hillary or Trump N Atlantic split of the former political union will include Puerto Rico, and possibly Alaska, but would definitely include Alaska if Hill Clinton gets the nod and declares the Canadian-American border as a non-entity

how will the Chaos cause the Marshall Law crack down/ the suspension of the votes, and division of the USA into 2 spheres ?
... the 10s of thousands of Jihadists resettled in strategic locals in 40 of the 50 present States will be instructed to start their arranged assaults on the Infidel USA... the lower 48 states will be like the Middle East is today,

Hillary promised to increase Syrian & other ME 'refugees' by 550% in her first 100 days and to toss out the USA border with both Mexico & Canada

a retiring Obama.... a Hillary win-or-loss with Trump will not stop or reverse the internal destructions already under way the only resolution will be to reduce present day USA to living like in Frontier America 2 centuries ago (the 1800s)

I am considering Gang Membership as a realistic prepper strategy:
see----> Prepper Website - Preparedness, Survival & Alternative News

www.prepperwebsite.com

Prepper Website is the place where you can find the best of preparedness, homesteading, bushcraft and survival articles, videos and podcasts for preppers.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

Oh my god you don't really think people are so stupid they are not going to check out her site to see if you're lying or not?

There is plenty of content at her site and her plans are fully formed. Not something she might think about next week.

Obviously you've never visited any of them.

Huma is that you?

Ya know...i have been wondering. I wish one of the usual posters who seem to try and pass a steaming pile of bulls*hit would let us in on the job offers for paid posters. There is no way one can be presented with as much evidence of corruption as has been here on ATS, and yet still be pro hillary. It has to either be a paid gig or its some of the actual people involved or having stakes in it. Either way I would love to know what some people's soul is worth...sillyolme? Duke? Benevolent? Any of you guys out there with supposed blinders on care to wager what it's worth. I can not in any shape or form believe you have participated in as many threads as I have seen with as much evidence as has been presented and still actually believe what you guys say. There is a motive aside from genuine support going on here.

ETA: hmmmrph I forgot they could just be the usual internet trolls getting their kicks by f*cking with people...
edit on 7-8-2016 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
This just in from Hillarys camp, she's ramping up the deflection

twitter.com...
hillaryclinton.com

1. What’s behind Trump’s fascination with Vladimir Putin?

2. Why does Trump surround himself with advisers with links to the Kremlin?

3. Why do Trump’s foreign policy ideas read like a Putin wish list?

4. Do Trump’s still-secret tax returns show ties to Russian oligarchs?

5. Why is Trump encouraging Russia to interfere in our election?

Here's an idea - Hillary should challenge Trump to a no-holes-barred live stream Q&A.

LOL - I know, funny right??

edit on 7-8-2016 by Sublimecraft because: fixed link

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Seconded, I'm interested in an answer too.

I noticed a too well versed and professional way of reconstructing the conversation's main argument.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

The video certainly puts this anon 4chan post in context ...

edit on 7-8-2016 by ThingsThatDontMakeSense because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2016 by ThingsThatDontMakeSense because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join