It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's Confusion Was Worse Than We Thought - Hillary Clinton State Dept Email Release

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: elouina

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: elouina

This mentally deficient person will have her finger on the nuclear trigger.

Can everyone say. . . . "Oh crap"?

And this is why she will not allow press conferences with the hard hitters. She did one, only recently, at a limited invitation event. She can't handle much beyond a teleprompter. Should Americans be concerned? Most certainly!

My request? Hillary, provide open access to press conferences on a regular basis to prove you are capable!

During that single, restricted attendance press-conference, Hillary admitted that she sometimes mentally "short-circuits". And then, she immediately went into a 48 hour seclusion to _________________(fill in the blank).

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

nap

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
This here picture deserves a meme. "Hello, is anyone in there?"

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Secret Service agent seen carrying an auto injector. If it was diazepam, this can be used for seizures.

edit on 8-8-2016 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: elouina

And this is why she will not allow press conferences with the hard hitters. She did one, only recently, at a limited invitation event. She can't handle much beyond a teleprompter. Should Americans be concerned? Most certainly!

My request? Hillary, provide open access to press conferences on a regular basis to prove you are capable!

During that single, restricted attendance press-conference, Hillary admitted that she sometimes mentally "short-circuits". And then, she immediately went into a 48 hour seclusion to _________________(fill in the blank).

You noticed that too, eh?
Her campaign was putting out statements but her calendar had been cleared. I'm not sure what was postponed to get her a whole weekend off at the beginning of the real campaign. It has caused a bit of concern in the ranks of the local Dems. Our state and local Dems are near a state of mutiny I'm told by reliable sources. I wonder how widespread that sentiment is now that the people have had time to read and digest the leaked materials.
One quote by a locally prominent Dem that probably won't make it to the papers was, "Hell boys, even Nixon confined his dirty tricks to the opposition."

Take a look at her calendar. She has only 10 speaking engagements for the entire month. Is this because of a lack of invitations or to protect her health?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Are you sure that guy is a Secret Service Agent? Looks like the watchman at an urban high school, LOL.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Are you sure that guy is a Secret Service Agent? Looks like the watchman at an urban high school, LOL.

Doesn't he look like the agent that calmed her down at the rally where she got frightened?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

My first thought was that she's preparing to debate Donald Trump by practicing calming yoga routines.., but that first debate isn't until September 26th. I'm sure enterprising ATS member will get to the bottom of Hillary's spartan public appearance and press conference schedule.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Yep! He's the same guy. But he must be a doctor-agent, if there is such a thing. A secret service agent wouldn't have the training to medically help Hillary if that medication (or anything else) triggered an emergency.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So she needs medicated DURING events. So where was she during Benghazi, sleeping it off? Nothing like a literal propped up puppet.

Seeing all this evidence in this thread, she is 100% unfit.
edit on 8-8-2016 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Yep! He's the same guy. But he must be a doctor-agent, if there is such a thing. A secret service agent wouldn't have the training to medically help Hillary if that medication (or anything else) triggered an emergency.

Great find op.

The SS have all kinds of professions in it's ranks, I'm sure doctors are a must.

Why do I keep thinking of Michael Jackson?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Great find op.

The SS have all kinds of professions in it's ranks, I'm sure doctors are a must.

He's not secret service the goofy guy behind her is though you can see him with his ear mike. He has a badge so he's part of her detail. And we'll I'm sceptical that's an epi pen to blurry to tell. Could be just a pen and he has a habit of carrying it when he gets nervous.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Great find op.

He's not secret service the goofy guy behind her is though you can see him with his ear mike. He has a badge so he's part of her detail. And we'll I'm sceptical that's an epi pen to blurry to tell. Could be just a pen and he has a habit of carrying it when he gets nervous.

Well maybe, but that's an odd way to carry a pen. Looks like he's holding a hypo.

Lol, maybe it's a taser.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Ahmm, you didn’t notice people actually voted for her
Who is that on, Hilary or the people voting

You can’t blame her, she isn’t in her right mind, it’s the people voting for her that should be locked up

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join