It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's Confusion Was Worse Than We Thought - Hillary Clinton State Dept Email Release

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Well, the state department has until Jan 2017 to complete the release of Hillary's emails. If this is being released now, imagine how much worse the others are?

As you recall, Hillary suffered a concussion in Dec 2012. Well her confusion post concussion, even at the end of Jan 2013, was far worse than we realized. And if the affects of the concussion were this severe and lasted this long, perhaps she is damaged goods and isn't fit for presidency? Remember the video of what appeared to be Jacksonian seizures?

Hillary totally unaware that she had already responded to Lynn Forester de Rothschild's email wishing her a speedy recovery asked Robert Russo this:

“Did I respond yet?”

And his reply to her:

“Yes, you sent one note to Erin, ben, and Jake back in December, and a second note to Lynn just earlier this week.”

One month after a travel warning was issued for Somalia, and was even once reiterated at a later date, Hillary emailed this:

“The Brits have just called for their citizens to leave Somalia. What’s our position?”

After the US had already published a travel warning for Benghazi 23 days prior:

Since the Brits, Germans, and Dutch have told their citizens to leave Benghazi, why aren't we doing the same?

New E-mails Released Highlight Clinton’s Post-Concussion Confusion

edit on 7-8-2016 by elouina because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: elouina

This mentally deficient person will have her finger on the nuclear trigger.

Can everyone say. . . . "Oh crap"?

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Can you imagine if these emails pertained to Trump how the MSM would be all over this with a fine tooth comb?

But since it is Hillary we get crickets.

I am so sick of this selection cycle.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

And this is why she will not allow press conferences with the hard hitters. She did one, only recently, at a limited invitation event. She can't handle much beyond a teleprompter. Should Americans be concerned? Most certainly!

My request? Hillary, provide open access to press conferences on a regular basis to prove you are capable!

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

50%-50%....The only thing I can say is millions..and millions of everyday and important people, kids, athletes, politicians...even presidents...have suffered concussions, some even multiple times in their lives.

Just a medical opinion with some 1st hand experience, rooted in fact...not mine, but medically documented, and research.

MS
EMT/ERT, 1st Responder
Advanced Disaster Life Support

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Can you imagine if these emails pertained to Trump how the MSM would be all over this with a fine tooth comb?

But since it is Hillary we get crickets.

I am so sick of this selection cycle.

Seriously, you are spot on! And they are calling him crazy? Egads, they would be calling for medical competency tests for him. Oh wait, they have already done this. Ever notice how they turn things around? This is how pathological liars get their best ammo.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I say oh crap either way. A senile crook or a big baby is a scary choice. I can also see trump being personally insulted by a foriegn dignitary and using the military. The guy has the thinest skin i have ever seen an adult politician have.

Good times ahead.

At least we get a choice of which way we want to degrade society.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Maybe that's why she blamed the video for Benghazi. The poor dear was just confused.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Did I land under fire in Bosnia...or was it Scranton?

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

50%-50%....The only thing I can say is millions..and millions of everyday and important people, kids, athletes, politicians...even presidents...have suffered concussions, some even multiple times in their lives.

Just a medical opinion with some 1st hand experience, rooted in fact...not mine, but medically documented, and research.

MS
EMT/ERT, 1st Responder
Advanced Disaster Life Support

You are correct, but take a look at the boxers who in later years are drooling and asking for their baba. Some concussions are worse than others. Some time ago, I posted pics here at ATS of her face, showing her sagging lip corners. I suspect this was surgically corrected. This was not a minor concussion.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Trump is mentally deficient himself...and without knowing if he ever had a concussion. And Im not supporting or arguing for or against either one of these candidates.

And didnt Trump this past week ask why we CANT use our nukes? Death of all life on our planet via mutual destruction as acceptable?...Thats just as bad...minus the concussion...

Except for the ones the dying survivors of nuclear holocaust will suffer when Don flips the switch from the safety of his billionaire bunker.

Hey? Either way...with either candidate. Maybe that IS the plan anyway.....?

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: DBCowboy

And didnt Trump this past week ask why we CANT use our nukes? Death of all life on our planet via mutual destruction as

This article is about Hillary if we can please stay on topic. But to answer your question, no he did not. Was just another baked up MSM story.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Why do I get the feeling that an official medical exam will go something like this:

To whom it may concern,

I, Doctor Evil, have determined that Hillary Rodham Clinton suffered from sporadic selective confusion within the time period between getting concussion and the day after FBI Director Comeys congressional testimony. During this time period, Hillary was not of sound mind and judgement and cannot therefore be held responsible for her actions during that time.

I, Doctor Evil, on this day, have examined Hillary Rodham Clinton for medical suitability for the role of POTUS and hereby declare her medically fit for this position.

[big bag of cash is exchanged]

The End.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Oh, absolutely correct. But, it needs stressing just having one...which millions have had....doesnt automatically indicate lifelong cognitive problems.

Hillary's IS worrisome though. Agreed.

Thanks elouina for the reply.

Best, MS

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
...but she's feelin' much better now.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I thought I was on topic? ie: Comparison Mental deficiency of one of the two candidates for president. It was relevant to the topic..though perhaps not completely to the concussion factor.

Question: Do we know if anytime in his life, the other candidate suffered any such concussion, minor or major in his life to cause him to be acting as "unusual" and "erratically offensive" as he has been?

Again...Ms. Clinton's obvious after-effects of one IS worrisome big time as I stated above...on topic.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
...but she's feelin' much better now.

LoL

MP is so appropriate this election.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

"And didnt Trump this past week ask why we CANT use our nukes? Death of all life on our planet via mutual destruction as acceptable?...Thats just as bad...minus the concussion... "

You can use nukes and not have world destruction.

I wouldn't be to sure if America and Russia going nuke for nuke would be good, unless one has a stealth delivery system to knock out most if not all their nukes on first strike.

Nuking Iran would not lead to the end of life on Earth. It might lead to Islamic Terrorist in America counterstriking. You shouldn't worry about that, because Obama's leadership has lead to great background checks on Muslims entering America, and his boarder security is soo strong, we know everyone who comes in.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

here you go. from Night Court, and feeling better now

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
hrmm.... a few emails a problem does not make.

I hate this sort of speculation without the backup of medical proof that she has an issue.

but this is the way conspiracy theories are born i guess.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join