It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fix Is In

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: nomoredemsorreps
'Accused'?? I cannot believe how brainwashed people are, and deny what is right in front of them. I've shown you this before and you've ignored it, but I'll show it again to those people that are actually still interested in the truth. Anyone who does a web search on 'moriarty clinton libya dia' will discover exactly how evil Hillary was and what she was up to in Libya. Anyone who does a web search on 'clinton mena airport bush cia coc aine' will see exactly how close the Clintons and Bush family is, and the crimes they have overseen. Anyone who does a web search on 'haiti clinton foundation rodham crimes' will discover how the Clintons RAPED the people of Haiti and stole BILLIONS of dollars in aid for the citizens of that country.

Your idea of truth is "do a web search"?

I just did a web search on "who lies more clinton or trump".

Trump

True (4%)
Mostly True (11%)
Half True (15%)
Mostly False (15%)
False (36%)
Pants on Fire(19%)

Clinton

True (22%)
Mostly True (28%)
Half True (21%)
Mostly False (14%)
False (11%)
Pants on Fire (2%)

Quick everyone, do a web search! Everything you read on the internet is true!

And of course people with a nefarious agenda manage to ignore the FACT that dozens of books have also been written about the crimes of the Clintons. Which has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE INTERNET. However, it just so happens that the 'web searches' I GAVE PEOPLE ARE ALSO RECORDED IN THE BOOKS. Of course, poeple like you don't read books anymore. But the thing about books is that if you lie in a book, you'll get sued. And I as posted above, NOT ONE WRITER HAS BEEN SUED. Threatened, yes. Families threatened, yes. Some murdered? Unfortunatly, yes.

So you're whole picking and choosing WHICH FACTS I DIVULGE that you want to play 'debate' with is a complete fail. And anyone that reads your posts KNOWS you're full of crap. And avoid answering the meat of anyone's post that you disagree with, by just avoiding it.

So pray tell, explain to all of us just how exactly the books that divulge the Moriarty family experience was a LIE. Pray tell, explain to us how the books that detail the Mena Airport and the CIA running drugs with the full knowledge of the Clintons, where THREE TEENAGERS WERE MURDERED BECAUSE THEY DISCOVERD A DRUG DROP is a lie. Where one of the victims was beheaded, and the coroner managed to say he committed suicide, is a lie. Pray tell, tell us how the books where researchers who have uncovered the billions of dollars that the Clintons stole from the citizens of Haiti is a lie.

You can't. Because you have an agenda and want to avoid answering these questions whenever they arise. But I am going to follow you and wherever you post trying to ignore the crimes of the Clinton clan, I'm going to post the truth and let you make a fool of yourself in every thread you enter. And it will be easy, because most people will do the web search, who don't know the truth, and be able to make their own decision. You won't be able to do boo about that.

Of course, since you *coughs* don't believe them, you should sue the authors. Look at how much money you could make if they're lying? SMH.
edit on 9-8-2016 by nomoredemsorreps because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

'Accused'?? I cannot believe how brainwashed people are, and deny what is right in front of them. I've shown you this before and you've ignored it, but I'll show it again to those people that are actually still interested in the truth. Anyone who does a web search on 'moriarty clinton libya dia' will discover exactly how evil Hillary was and what she was up to in Libya. Anyone who does a web search on 'clinton mena airport bush cia coc aine' will see exactly how close the Clintons and Bush family is, and the crimes they have overseen. Anyone who does a web search on 'haiti clinton foundation rodham crimes' will discover how the Clintons RAPED the people of Haiti and stole BILLIONS of dollars in aid for the citizens of that country.

Your idea of truth is "do a web search"?

I just did a web search on "who lies more clinton or trump".

Trump

True (4%)
Mostly True (11%)
Half True (15%)
Mostly False (15%)
False (36%)
Pants on Fire(19%)

Clinton

True (22%)
Mostly True (28%)
Half True (21%)
Mostly False (14%)
False (11%)
Pants on Fire (2%)

Quick everyone, do a web search! Everything you read on the internet is true!

And of course people with a nefarious agenda manage to ignore the FACT that dozens of books have also been written about the crimes of the Clintons. Which has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE INTERNET. However, it just so happens that the 'web searches' I GAVE PEOPLE ARE ALSO RECORDED IN THE BOOKS. Of course, poeple like you don't read books anymore. But the thing about books is that if you lie in a book, you'll get sued. And I as posted above, NOT ONE WRITER HAS BEEN SUED. Threatened, yes. Families threatened, yes. Some murdered? Unfortunatly, yes.

So you're whole picking and choosing WHICH FACTS I DIVULGE that you want to play 'debate' with is a complete fail. And anyone that reads your posts KNOWS you're full of crap. And avoid answering the meat of anyone's post that you disagree with, by just avoiding it.

So pray tell, explain to all of us just how exactly the books that divulge the Moriarty family experience was a LIE. Pray tell, explain to us how the books that detail the Mena Airport and the CIA running drugs with the full knowledge of the Clintons, where THREE TEENAGERS WERE MURDERED BECAUSE THEY DISCOVERD A DRUG DROP is a lie. Where one of the victims was beheaded, and the coroner managed to say he committed suicide, is a lie. Pray tell, tell us how the books where researchers who have uncovered the billions of dollars that the Clintons stole from the citizens of Haiti is a lie.

You can't. Because you have an agenda and want to avoid answering these questions whenever they arise. But I am going to follow you and wherever you post trying to ignore the crimes of the Clinton clan, I'm going to post the truth and let you make a fool of yourself in every thread you enter. And it will be easy, because most people will do the web search, who don't know the truth, and be able to make their own decision. You won't be able to do boo about that.

Of course, since you *coughs* don't believe them, you should sue the authors. Look at how much money you could make if they're lying? SMH.

Wow struck a nerve. So its books now.
You were just telling people to google for the truth a minute ago. Are you retracting that statement?

Yes, I do pick and choose the facts you divulge.
I pick the ones that aren't facts and choose to highlight them as incorrect.

I'm sorry did you want me to blindly accept everything you say?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Do you even read the posts you reply to? This was the part of my post (HERE) that you originally replied to:

However, I simply loathe Trump and the Repubs even more. Trump called for putting all American Muslims in a database, surveillance of Muslims, closing mosques, etc. That directly affects myself and my family and is absolutely unacceptable.

In a democracy, I can vote for whoever I want and for whatever reason I want. I linked 2 videos of Trump's words from his own mouth while responding to someone else's post.. Trump's clearly saying he'll add new programs specifically to target Muslims, which is literally unequal treatment. Apparently you can't differentiate between "treated equally" and "additional programs specifically targeting one demographic".

You won't even answer who should decide the difference between "free speech", "hate speech", and "freedom of religion", assuming you even know the legal ramifications of each phrase. And you claimed you're against people who "call for and actively incite violence and murder", yet you won't even answer if calling for the deaths of 100 million Muslims fits that description. You wont even answer if collective punishment is ok or not.

Focusing on Muslims is a smart thing to do and a lot more focus should be given to weeding out the radicals and either deporting or jailing them at the first opportunity, given the severe issue of radical islamic terror.

That's already happening & has been happening for decades. American law enforcement and Muslim communities have worked closely together in the US since at least the Civil Rights Movement. You'd know that if you actually talked to members of Muslim communities or even did any basic research on the issue, instead of simply regurgitating tv talking points.

As I said before the Muslim community needs to do a lot more.

Like what? Please enlighten me on what's already being done, what's going on between American law enforcement and American Muslim communities, and what else can be done. People like you love to act like you know about this topic, but usually can't even name a single program, example, or detail that already exists. How can you complain about a process when you literally don't even know what's going on?

Trying to switch the discussion to cancer, guns, missile strikes and nuclear war just tells me you are not serious about helping to solve the problem.

You won't even differentiate between any of the legal points on this issue (like "free speech", "freedom of religion", and "hate speech"), much less why some of the proposals are illegal (being both unconstitutional and against international law). I even listed which article in the Geneva Conventions and which Constitutional Amendments they would violate, and said I'd happily join a separate thread to discuss this. Yet you ignored them all. So what's the point in going into any more detail with you?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Do you even read the posts you reply to? This was the part of my post (HERE) that you originally replied to:

However, I simply loathe Trump and the Repubs even more. Trump called for putting all American Muslims in a database, surveillance of Muslims, closing mosques, etc. That directly affects myself and my family and is absolutely unacceptable.

In a democracy, I can vote for whoever I want and for whatever reason I want. I linked 2 videos of Trump's words from his own mouth while responding to someone else's post.. Trump's clearly saying he'll add new programs specifically to target Muslims, which is literally unequal treatment. Apparently you can't differentiate between "treated equally" and "additional programs specifically targeting one demographic".

You won't even answer who should decide the difference between "free speech", "hate speech", and "freedom of religion", assuming you even know the legal ramifications of each phrase. And you claimed you're against people who "call for and actively incite violence and murder", yet you won't even answer if calling for the deaths of 100 million Muslims fits that description. You wont even answer if collective punishment is ok or not.

Focusing on Muslims is a smart thing to do and a lot more focus should be given to weeding out the radicals and either deporting or jailing them at the first opportunity, given the severe issue of radical islamic terror.

That's already happening & has been happening for decades. American law enforcement and Muslim communities have worked closely together in the US since at least the Civil Rights Movement. You'd know that if you actually talked to members of Muslim communities or even did any basic research on the issue, instead of simply regurgitating tv talking points.

As I said before the Muslim community needs to do a lot more.

Like what? Please enlighten me on what's already being done, what's going on between American law enforcement and American Muslim communities, and what else can be done. People like you love to act like you know about this topic, but usually can't even name a single program, example, or detail that already exists. How can you complain about a process when you literally don't even know what's going on?

Trying to switch the discussion to cancer, guns, missile strikes and nuclear war just tells me you are not serious about helping to solve the problem.

You won't even differentiate between any of the legal points on this issue (like "free speech", "freedom of religion", and "hate speech"), much less why some of the proposals are illegal (being both unconstitutional and against international law). I even listed which article in the Geneva Conventions and which Constitutional Amendments they would violate, and said I'd happily join a separate thread to discuss this. Yet you ignored them all. So what's the point in going into any more detail with you?

Trump talking about surveillance has nothing to do with his points on election rigging. Your off topic post about democracy and being allowed to vote for who you want has zero to do with Trumps points on election rigging.
You are just whining and seem to have a chip on your shoulder about the fully justified focus on radical islamic terrorism.

Muslims are certainly not doing enough and it's about time they made more of an effort to weed out the radicalised disease that infests the religion.

Now, overall, I suggest you focus on joining the fight against radical islamic terrorism and refrain from deflecting from this hoirible ideology by referring to Michael Savage comments. Nothing he says justifies the disgusting behaviour of islamic terrorists.

More immediately, maybe you can stay on topic.

edit on 9/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
It makes my blood boil, watching the dog and pony show while they stack their own deck.

How can three hundred million people sit around and say "well, #- I guess we've lost control"

I agree..
It's because we've had a "divide and conquer" slapped on us.
It seems that none of us can agree on anything.
Our membership of our subgroup's tenants cause us to be at odds with others.

I recently listened to a podcast about how difficult it is to be an 'individual' in the age of distraction, interviewing the author of the aforementioned book.

If I had to describe it, we are the in the age of bernays or propaganda.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

And predictably, you deflect and ignore. If you don't know what you're talking about, just admit it & move on.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

And predictably, you deflect and ignore. If you don't know what you're talking about, just admit it & move on.

I see you are still whining. What do you think about the possibility of election rigging? That is after all the thread topic.
Lets keep off the topic of radical islamic terrorism - we all know about it. Maybe start another thread about how its Michael Savage's fault.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Rigging is unnecessary... But his fueling of this idea will only help divide the country further. He is prepping his supporters to be unaccepting of any outcome that doesn't see him in the White House.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Rigging is unnecessary... But his fueling of this idea will only help divide the country further. He is prepping his supporters to be unaccepting of any outcome that doesn't see him in the White House.

The only question should be if there is rigging going on or not.

There is significant evidence that is easy to find that suggests vote rigging may well be occurring.
Ignoring it and assuming it does not happen is far more dangerous to a nation than warning that it might happen and seeking transparency.

It's easy to solve. Have paper ballots only and have a person from each campaign given direct oversight to the live counts as they come in - able to physically see the votes being accumulated and keep detailed records that are then published. For something so important you'd think the process would be more secure. One wonders why it is not.

edit on 9/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Be honest, the "truth" of rigging matters not to Trump supporters. If they believe it to be so, that's all that matters. And Trump is doing his part to make sure that's what they believe.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Be honest, the "truth" of rigging matters not to Trump supporters. If they believe it to be so, that's all that matters. And Trump is doing his part to make sure that's what they believe.

It's silly to use a general term like 'Trump supporters'. For some Trump supporters I would suggest you are correct. For others, not.

The right thing for Trump to do, if he believes there is even a chance of election rigging, is to call it out and try to ensure it does not happen.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
ABSOLUTELY INDEED. Worth repeating.

originally posted by: UKTruth

The only question should be if there is rigging going on or not.

There is significant evidence that is easy to find that suggests vote rigging may well be occurring.
Ignoring it and assuming it does not happen is far more dangerous to a nation than warning that it might happen and seeking transparency.

It's easy to solve. Have paper ballots only and have a person from each campaign given direct oversight to the live counts as they come in - able to physically see the votes being accumulated and keep detailed records that are then published. For something so important you'd think the process would be more secure. One wonders why it is not

Cue the Stalin or Lenin quote . . . about it doesn't matter who votes, it only matters WHO COUNTS THE VOTES!

The Eloi, Sheeple, Lemmings . . . become easier to manipulate seemingly daily . . . also . . . by persistent strategies, manipulations, schemes that have been working increasingly for decades.

It looks like the Eloi had best start planning and getting their affairs in order so that they can be carved into SHEEPLE STEAKS for the Morlachs with the least disruptions.

The DEATH MARCH from Aida comes to mind . . . for some reason.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I don't think the US intelligence community wants Hillary as President and feel she cannot be trusted. .

In fact, that's not true. It's Trump that they don't trust (remember how he blabbed what he heard at his first briefing later that day?) Even the GOP security officials don't trust Trump

And Trump, with his lack of understanding of strategy and his knee-jerk reactions to everything has started firing back at them.

What makes you think the NSA trusts Hillary?
I'll admit I have no proof of my statement but it would seem rational given her complete disregard of the government document classification system.
Nice attack on Trump but I never mentioned him my entire post.
He's not the only other horse in this race.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
You guys are missing the point completely with your Clinton vs. Trump BS: It's all rigged.

One thing is for certain: the rich get richer and poor get poorer, conflicts will escalate, you'll lose your civil rights and privacy and everything is going to suck more and more.

You've lost your democracy. It's all an illusion.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
... most of the crap slung at her doesn't stick, ...

I would expect nothing less of the Queen Consort of the Teflon President.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Deshi Deshi

Basara Basara

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

As you, when I asked if you supported Sharia law?

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join