It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Polled At 65% Against Clinton - SHOCKING SOURCE

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I am not kidding when I said that I am shocked. I can almost guarantee that this channel does not have a single straight male watching it. I am super surprised that they aired it.

I felt a little gay just watching the YouTube...lol

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I am not kidding when I said that I am shocked. I can almost guarantee that this channel does not have a single straight male watching it. I am super surprised that they aired it.

I'll admit I used to watch Top Chef a few years back... maybe the first five seasons. I think the Washington DC starting point was the last straw. By then it became pretty obvious that the channel had an agenda and I just couldn't stomach it anymore. plus the Real Housewives commercials were nauseating.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

If this viewer poll isn't worth very much, that co-host lady in the video must be dumber than Hillary, LOL.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

Interesting I was not aware of that at all. I am sure there will be several sock puppets that depart once the campaign funds run out. I am sure there will be some hangers on as there are also other programs that are similar but government funded.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

That's okay, "Man everyone's gay once in a while!"

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Their are groups online that think it is funny to screw with polls like this since all they do text in to vote. They do it all over in particular those singing shows that have voting where they pick the worse candidate and keep them as long as they can to constant frustration of the judges. Internet Trolls are not just on the internet anymore. I do not think they expect anybody to take it serious.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

That's okay, "Man everyone's gay once in a while!"

I love that movie... Never go full retard...That is freaking genius...
edit on 8-8-2016 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

a reply to: misfit312

Interesting I was not aware of that at all. I am sure there will be several sock puppets that depart once the campaign funds run out. I am sure there will be some hangers on as there are also other programs that are similar but government funded.

The other guy was more upset... He want's the polls to happen every show, well until the polls show Hillary...lol

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Right.

And, again, this poll was over a month ago.

Either way, funny to see how some folks are just all excited about this.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
Their are groups online that think it is funny to screw with polls like this since all they do text in to vote. They do it all over in particular those singing shows that have voting where they pick the worse candidate and keep them as long as they can to constant frustration of the judges. Internet Trolls are not just on the internet anymore. I do not think they expect anybody to take it serious.

But even they only allow one vore per phone it's not hard to set up. My guess would be there were just more Trump voters watching. Though on that channel I have to admit surprises me but in no way does it mean anything g other thanight more Trump voters were watching or more trump voters decided to participate.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Cognitive dissonance

In psychology, cognitive dissonance is the mental stress or discomfort experienced by an individual who holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values at the same time; performs an action that is contradictory to one or more beliefs, ideas, or values; or is confronted by new information that conflicts with existing beliefs, ideas, or values.

Which method of reduction?

Ignore or deny any information that conflicts with existing beliefs ("This doughnut is not high in fat")

I don't support either candidate, but I admit watching the public reaction as Trump wins will be extremely satisfying.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Yeah they do, but then you have to take into account that for this to happen a traditional Trump supporter (picture in your head what this person is typically thought of to be) had to somehow be watching this show enough to catch that there is a phone poll, and he then has to swallow his pride enough to admit to all the other traditional Trump supporters that he saw it on this show ...

Let that sink in for a second ...

All for the purpose of skewing a single online television show to see how they react on this show no one thinks of traditional Trump supporters as watching?

OK ...

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

B U L L

it is apparent to anyone with a brain that trump is doing the damage to himself because he lacks self control.
Mainstream media is only a witness not the perpetrator.

I think the MSM is doing the damage always taking him out of context, pushing he's a racist womanizer. Anyone with a brain can see it too.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

All for the purpose of skewing a single online television show to see how they react on this show no one thinks of traditional Trump supporters as watching?

On my particular cable system, that show is on against:
Vegas Rat Rods
The Price Is Right
Jerry Springer
20 Most Shocking
Sportscenter
Star Trek TNG
Inside Combat Rescue
Animal Cops Houston
Worlds Most Extreme
Walker Texas Ranger
Eastmans Hunting TV
Diagnosis Murder

So yeah... Bravo would be right in that wheelhouse.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

I just came across this and was literally blown away.

My god are you okay? i didn't know you were caught in a hurricane.

That was thirty seconds of rubbish. Polls are manipulative works of art created by those with vested interests. Ask a neighbor for an honest opinion. My Vietnam Vet friend? Hates Trump. My Welsh Friend? Can't believe they didn't brexit.

Don't look to the TV or look at a 'random' poll-politicians need to get out there but they only do that when there is a campaign.

edit on 8-8-2016 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Hey!!

As a "Foodie", I've watched every season of Top Chef and I've always been thankful that I was born a guy. When one attractive young woman told me that I was an 'incurable flirt', I was shocked. I just thought I was being friendly. Early in our 40+ year marriage my wife used to ask me, "Didn't you go to school with any Guys?!"

Since I can no longer mow the yard, our neighbor Miguel and refuses money. Being turned off anything poultry because of where he works, he wants my mesquite grilled pork chops as payment.

Always have to bring brats and burgers over for his wife and daughters because dad always hogs the pork chops!

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: jellyrev
Trump leads on non college educated middle aged white males .
The less educated the higher his supporters.
Sorry
-- snip --

Sorry, but college educated ≠ highly educated.

Far too many that I've come into personal contact with would be much more correctly described as "Low Information Voters."

You can look down on middle aged white males all you wish, but the fact is that they didn't enjoy the benefit of (often undeserved) societal and financial benefits that other demographics take for granted.

I recently finished "A Crack in the Edge of the World:America and The Great California Earthquake of 1906" by Simon Winchester, Harper Collins.

It is an interesting account of going from the eastern edge of the North American Tectonic Plate, which is in the NE Atlantic around Greenland, to San Francisco. If I can find it, I'll type it out and post it, but you should read the account of one of the homeowners in the book. I forget which fault/earthquake was involved but that's not germane. What is of interest is the eloquent, downright poetic account that is quoted. The power of this short description is awe-inspiring when read with the education of the author in mind. He was an ordinary man without the benefit of a college education and, rather than being the exception to the rule, is a wonderful example of a time when the ability to express yourself with a firm command of language and the written word was part of becoming an adult.

One can hardly be surprised by the inability of modern day college graduates to know there is a difference between the word "then" and the word "than" (they are NOT interchangeable!(yet...)) when there are tenured professors who can't string together two coherent sentences.

There is a good reason that a college degree has become almost useless when a fresh graduate is looking for their first position. When you can't spell and don't have even a feeble grasp of grammar, expecting much more than flipping burgers is being overly-optimistic.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Yeah they do, but then you have to take into account that for this to happen a traditional Trump supporter (picture in your head what this person is typically thought of to be) had to somehow be watching this show enough to catch that there is a phone poll, and he then has to swallow his pride enough to admit to all the other traditional Trump supporters that he saw it on this show ...

Let that sink in for a second ...

OK ...

They do phone polls every day on random things. People like to screw with Andy the host by twisting the answers. They are rarely political but, often end up with answers that either embarrass the host or the guest. So if House Wife A is in a feud with House Wife B and B is on the show they will have a poll on who is right and whomever the guest is loses the vote by a massive margin causing an reaction. Considering the show and its guest bash on Trump on a regular basis a pro Tump vote is considered funny. Just like people keeping Sanjaya on American Idol even though he could not sing just to mess with Judges who though he was terrible.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: TrueBrit

I cant think of a election poll I noted that ever was more than say 1,000 people. It's like that's the model.

And that doesn't even take into account guys like me. I've never been stopped by anyone doing an exit poll, but my response would be the same as when I get a call from pollsters, "I don't Do polls... [Click!]".

Telemarketers don't even get that.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornShucker
One can hardly be surprised by the inability of modern day college graduates to know there is a difference between the word "then" and the word "than" (they are NOT interchangeable!(yet...)) when there are tenured professors who can't string together two coherent sentences.

There is a good reason that a college degree has become almost useless when a fresh graduate is looking for their first position. When you can't spell and don't have even a feeble grasp of grammar, expecting much more than flipping burgers is being overly-optimistic.

Language evolves over time. Over the past 100 years as literacy rose the language became more formalized but in recent times as efficiency has been more important than clarity the words have become much more phonetic. Than/then, you/u, your/ur, ok/k, etc. There's many theories why this is, some say it's indicative of us regressing while others argue the opposite. My opinion on the subject is that written communication has become so cheap, so widespread, and so fast that there is little need to worry about getting things right the first time. It's best to say what you're going to say, and clarify later if required.

The reason a college degree has become useless is that HR filters possible applicants to just those with degrees because there's so many people. The degree is the bare minimum to get through the pre filter. Getting through the interview requires skills on top of that.
edit on 8-8-2016 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join