It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Polled At 65% Against Clinton - SHOCKING SOURCE

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yes - which is what we did. And what most EDUCATED people who are not victims of religious indoctrination do just that.
That's why the Millennials are pissing off so many conservatives. LOL!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Poll Shmoll. We all know how they can be skewed any way you want them to.

MOST analysis of Donald Trump’s support in the primary elections has focused on his appeal to poorer, working-class white voters, who are assumed to have lost the most to globalisation and are more open to his particular brand of populist politics. But his victory in the New York Republican primary on April 19th underscored his wider support across the party’s base. Mr Trump took 61% of the vote overall (the first time he has gained over 50%) winning across all demographic groups. That was to be expected in his home state.

However, averaging out his support in all state primaries (where exit polling is available) shows that richer and better educated voters form as big a part of Mr Trump’s support base as those at the lower end of the income and education scales.
www.economist.com...

Now, I will say that in my experience, many liberal arts majors, of which there are soooooo many (seems that must have been the easiest and most popular of studies in recent years) tend to vote Dem. I have no poll to back that up....speaking from real conversational experiences.

But, lots and lots of this so-called "education" is in Women's Studies, African-American Studies, Asian Studies, Art History, Communications (that's an obvious one), Film and Video Studies, Philosophy, Religious Studies.....and the all-encompassing "basket-weaving type studies"!

I'm not laughing at the "education".....but, come on!! Of course, these polls on the "educated" are worth a little bit of eyebrow-raising and a wink-wink.

edit on 7-8-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I have one gen X , born in 75. One gen next born in 82 and one millennial born in 95.
My baby was for Bernie but he's coming round...

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: carewemust

You can not be serious. Really, you think that?

No. NONO. Conservative uptight selfish prudes are a dying breed. Deal with it.

YES they are! Enter TRUMP.. creating a new more balanced America that is neither crazy-liberal or extremely-conservative. It's the America where both parents were Democrats, but taught their children to think for themselves..like my parents did in the 1970's.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Poll schmoll. Tells me you will dismiss any and all info that doesn't support your ideas.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Right. It will be just plain crazy.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Poll schmoll. Tells me you will dismiss any and all info that doesn't support your ideas.

I might dismiss some that support my ideas.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Women's studies is "so called education" African studies is "so called education" ? ? ?

Just set the country back to the sixties. Mad men , cigarettes everywhere, blacks waiting tables and shining shoes and women pregnant and at home cleaning.

Way to go Queenie.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
This poll is about a month old now, is it not?

A lot has happened in that month. The two conventions, for example. And Trump's very bad week this week.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Women's studies is "so called education" African studies is "so called education" ? ? ?

Just set the country back to the sixties. Mad men , cigarettes everywhere, blacks waiting tables and shining shoes and women pregnant and at home cleaning.

Way to go Queenie.

As usual, you don't get the underlying message. You missed it again...swoooosh!!!

Another stupid meme from the left: If you're not a liberal, you want to go backward.

Way to go, Silly.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yes - which is what we did. And what most EDUCATED people who are not victims of religious indoctrination do just that.
That's why the Millennials are pissing off so many conservatives. LOL!!!

Most Millennials aren't married.

Here it is ... and likely why Dems work so hard to destroy marriage.

There is much debate as to what causes people to change and choose their political parties. Whether or not couples change their party identification to be more unified after marriage is a question that Stoker and Jennings explore (Stoker, 1989). It has been observed through NES data that married people tend to identify more with the Republican Party. According to Kaufmann and Petrocik “men have become increasingly Republican (Kaufmann, 1999),” while Abramowitz and Saunders also have identified married men as more likely followers of the Republican Party while single women tend to be Democrats (Abramowitz, 2006). If this proves true it might explain the Republican leanings of married couples. While women’s party identification has remained static individually according to Kaufman and Petrocik, married women have been subjected to Republican influence in their domestic lives more so than singles.

If you destroy marriage, you keep those single women votin' Democrat instead of siding with their lamentably, evil Republican spouses.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

What kind of jobs are those 'studies' getting the students? We know they are creating all kinds of debt.

It's all well and good to say that women are graduating from college with higher degrees than men, but if they can't actually *DO* anything with those degrees what is the point?

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

There are plenty of shills on this site. I understand you cannot say anything about it directly, but they are here, and they are not fooling me. You have to figure that they target people that most likely have low social skills, and are borderline psychotic as they lack empathy or moral compass. What type of person is needed to take a job purposely lying to people and targeting harassment toward people trying to have civil discussions ?

I have come across several. A lot of the key identifiers are the way that they repeat the message over and over again in an almost cut and paste fashion. They will also deflect and insult instead of engage in discussion, ignoring the topics and opting for an assault instead.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Sure I did. Keep telling yourself that.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Whatever. Yeah, most millennials are not married. They are our kids, who were raised with open minds and free of indoctrination. With environmental responsibility and concern for the common good and empathy and tolerance.

Not like you all.

No - they are kids rasied by educated, unaffiliated people (whether religious or political), who tend to raise kids who are educated, and not affiliated with religion or political party.

Most millennials are waiting to get married and have kids - because this world is becoming an Idiocracy.

Then again, there are the basement dwelling lazy pessimistic conspiracy theorists. Those are the types we need to remediate.

edit on 8/7/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I'm so sorry for your loss

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I think you're right that Pew is one of the more accurate polling places.

However, since they were bought out, I no longer would trust them in a close race.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
I have come across several. A lot of the key identifiers are the way that they repeat the message over and over again in an almost cut and paste fashion. They will also deflect and insult instead of engage in discussion, ignoring the topics and opting for an assault instead.

Right. I've observed the same patterns the past decade from the 9/11 No Planers, the BP Oilspill DOOMongers, The Fookooshima End of Dayers, and now the SJW lot.

One would get the same impression from typical hardcore left/right ideologues, but with the above list it's this whole other level. They can tend to border on appearing an AI bot (and often they very well may be).

The No Planers were the perfect example (I had MANY threads with them). You could completely obliterate everything they be talking about in one post (I'm talking posting hardcore evidence/proof/facts), and they'd continue on talking past your post as if it never happened, as if their position in the thread was totally spot on, their tactic to push the thread past your post so people hopping in at the end would get the impression the total consensus was all in their favor.
edit on 7-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The LGBT people know straight up that Islam wants them all dead, in the most disturbingly cruel ways. Nothing is going to trump that fear so they turn to Trump. Hillary is for letting them invade this country by the tens of thousands.

A Trump landslide is going to be the reality, not the fake MSM liberal elite make believe world that is being projected at each and every one of you daily.

The liberal elites will all be doing a "Oh ma Gawwwwd!!!" crap face when their fake world comes crashing down, like the look on that lady's face.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19KTankCommander
a reply to: Winstonian
Polls are unrealistic, you can make them say what ever they want, it all depends on the area you are calling, I think a real poll is when you have more than 1000 people responding from around the nation.

And they overwhelmingly agree with you, right?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join