It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Polled At 65% Against Clinton - SHOCKING SOURCE

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: Winstonian
LOL - did you see the look on her face? It was like the sudden realization that her world is fake and far removed from reality.

Reality is what you don't get when your perspective is derived from a single source ... MSM. If (and I stress IF) MSM called me on the phone, Id tell them that because I'm left with a choice of Hillary or Trump, "I'm just buying another case of .308 ammunition." ... And they'd mark that down as a vote for Hillary.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Please note these graphs. Particularly the lower half, where it says "post-graduate women" and "religiously unaffiliated." So, yeah. I'll just leave that here for you all. White, educated, religiously unaffiliated married women are more likely to vote Democrat.

Good news, for republicans. That demographic does not reproduce, even the married ones will not reproduce at sustainable rates. especially the ones that vote democrat.

Trump leads on college educated white males. That's why that demographic is missing. It's a ploy to make democrats feel intellectually superior over their peasant brethren. As they sit in their government cubicle playing candy crush wondering why their theater and gender studies majors didnt pan out.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev

Please note these graphs. Particularly the lower half, where it says "post-graduate women" and "religiously unaffiliated." So, yeah. I'll just leave that here for you all. White, educated, religiously unaffiliated married women are more likely to vote Democrat.

Trump leads on college educated white males. That's why that demographic is missing. It's a ploy to make democrats feel intellectually superior over their peasant brethren. As they sit in their government cubicle playing candy crush wondering why their theater and gender studies majors didnt pan out.

Yep. And here's a source from the Quinnipiac University poll released June 1st, he leads on all college-educated white voters.

College-educated white registered voters preferred Trump to Clinton, 46 percent to 38 percent

gma.yahoo.com...
edit on 8jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

edit on 8jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

It boggles the mind when they come up with such silly "results" showing Hillary so many points ahead, when we KNOW it's not true.

I interact and know a wide swath of diverse people from highly educated to high school dropouts; from millionaire businessmen to working class joes and janes; from white collar executives to blue collar tradesmen; nurses, teachers, law enforcement, young, old, middle aged. From just my observations and conversations, I would guesstimate that 95% of them are voting for Trump. They have various and diverse reasons, but Trump is their man.

This is one of the memes the left is using. Unfortunately for them, people have caught on to their methods and it's not working this time. They try to make you think something is wrong with your intelligence if you vote Trump and will use some "poll" to support it.

BS! Their silly memes and poll-findings aren't going to cut it this time. People know this time around and aren't falling for the trickery.
edit on 7-8-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Just took a quick look at bravos tv schedule and your right!!! It's like Real Housewife of every city 24/7 then an hour of Seth Rogan followed by paid programming. Nutrabullets are apolitical I believe.

www.bravotv.com...
edit on 872016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

My son's are all dems. We do reproduce. LOL

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

One thing that is hard to predict is how many shillbots are on ATS.

The shillbots paid by superpac: Correct the Record, have destroyed discourse on Reddit's political subs.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Trump leads on non college educated middle aged white males .
The less educated the higher his supporters.
Sorry

politicsthatwork.com...
edit on 872016 by Sillyolme because: Fixed link

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

No, he doesn't. Try again.

Look at Pew...spend some time there. Educated people lean toward Democrat --- across the board.
And I'm not a "shillbot" - I don't like either of them.

I like facts. The facts are that educated people lean Dem. Religious people lean Repub. It is what it is.

edit on 8/7/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Not this time.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: Winstonian

LOL - did you see the look on her face? It was like the sudden realization that her world is fake and far removed from reality.

Priceless

Yeah, that deer in the headlights look was just priceless!

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Not this time what? Looking up facts? You're not going to look up the facts?

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

No. Wrong.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
As pointed out in other threads, the "official" polls have been bass-ackwards in all of America's major races since Obama first took office. That's why (especially) CNN - MSNBC - ABC are pulling out all the stops to feature anti-Trump front page stories this Fall...even if there is bigger, more important news happening.

True liberals are a dying breed... which is what radio commentator Ed Schultz lamented about before his show faded from the airwaves 2 years ago. They are a loud bunch, but Obama's policies are thinning their ranks.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

No, you don't KNOW anything of the sort.
There are lots of people who like Trump, yes - but he is not ahead by that much.

Don't reproduce? Jellyrev says dems don't reproduce?

Um. Yes, we do. Carefully. That's why we're heading for an Idiocracy. President Camacho is what you all would prefer. That's what Trump is. President Camacho.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

This time too. Trump doesn't have the biggest demographic groups needed to win. Women and minorities.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Um, no.
I won't cave to your Quinnipiac. I raised you with Pew. Pew is the place for facts. They do real research, instead of polling 1,000 [(or 265) people and then claiming data about what those 1,000 (or 265) people think.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

B U L L

it is apparent to anyone with a brain that trump is doing the damage to himself because he lacks self control.
Mainstream media is only a witness not the perpetrator.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You can not be serious. Really, you think that?

No. NONO. Conservative uptight selfish prudes are a dying breed. Deal with it.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

No, you don't KNOW anything of the sort.
There are lots of people who like Trump, yes - but he is not ahead by that much.

Don't reproduce? Jellyrev says dems don't reproduce?

Um. Yes, we do. Carefully. That's why we're heading for an Idiocracy. President Camacho is what you all would prefer. That's what Trump is. President Camacho.

It helps if both parents are dems and children are raised to think for themselves. LOL

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join