It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vape Improvement! (pic)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Some are more "addicted" to the overall experience than the alkaloids or nic (enabling them to go low/no nic essentially right off the bat). Others will never succeed without WTA additives.

I find the diversity extremely interesting, personally. Just like in many social groups, there are many who subscribe to one way for everyone, but there are more individual motivations and "needs" than I imagined.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
thats nice.
i was able to completely quit after doing the vape thing for a year or so. i dont use anything now.

when i was hitting it up i wanted a provari BAD. i mean bad.
those are some sick setups man.

i am now looking into getting some sort of vaporizer that i can use with dried material.
not sure which way i want to go yet

www.provape.com...
edit on 7-8-2016 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Ive got the Aspire Cleito tank. I love it. But boy does iguzzle liquid down. Still worth it i believe - another poster mentioned it and i can vouch.

However i only have one single 'box' battery and today is a sad day because of it. I had a Tesla Two battery. It was alright - no setting adjustments but pretty powerful with a good charging level.

Unfortunately it only charged via USB and today i managed to pull the USB port clean out of the damn thing. I have no idea how to fix it...and i spent 80$ on the dang thing and cannot really afford to go out and replace it tonight.

MicroUSB ports absolutely suck. On any device. Here I am with 60mls of liquid a bomb tank fresh coil and no battery.
edit on 7-8-2016 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Yeah, F'n government!!!!

"Smoke cigarettes (which we can tax) because we're going to outlaw vaping, which is proven to be safer, because we can't figure out how to tax it!" F'n CRIMINALS!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

You don't have removable batteries (18650's)???

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I mean I can remove them with a screwdriver and a few minutes. But no external battery charger. It sucks basically. I got screwed on that purchase because i didnt get it from an exclusive vape shop and it was my first buy that was not cylindrical all the way down so i had no idea. Ill be looking for a new box mod soon enough i suppose. One with multiple ways to charge and settings..

F the taxes. I love how all vape shops are unique. Now i just need to make my own liquid i enjoy sometime and order the ingredients online. I hear that is dirt cheap.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
As a former / now occasional pipe smoker I like the pipe design. Vape or e-cig. I think it's the future of e-cig culture.
Back to the roots and elegance from a foot long autistic cylinders.
Does anyone know where to buy a classic wooden model with a good setup inside?
edit on 8/8/2016 by PapagiorgioCZ because: of grammar

edit on 8/8/2016 by PapagiorgioCZ because: some more content

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

There are a couple out there, but I certainly can't vouch for them (never used one).

My suggestion would be to make one yourself. Use something like a DNA board or OK20, and you can get exactly what you want.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Thanks but this would take me months out of any work.
Spending this time working for money I'd most likely earn enough to buy a state of art model Like some 200W Dunhill

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I'm not familiar with that mod, but I think you might be underestimating both yourself and available resources!

The biggest time investment would probably be making the pipe frame. Id guess, from scratch, six hours investment if it was your first project of the sort. Maybe 2 hours if you know what you're doing. There are step-by-step instructions for everything else. Once you had everything, assembly would take maybe 2-3 hours if you are inexperienced and about 45 minutes otherwise.

I totally get it though, DIY really isn't everyones cup of tea! It appeals to me because I end up with a product with the exact same board/chip, with superior construction, wiring, etc. for a fraction of the price. I'm a big fan of saving money and getting a better product!

I'm actually working on my own atomizer now. About to move to the manufacturing phase, just finsihed up in CAD a couple days ago. So, my perspective on the matter is a bit skewed

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

There's lots of vintage wooden pipes with vape setups in them out there. They're generally not cheap, but they're out there for sure. I've seen a couple I mistook for a regular pipe until I got a close look at the bowl.

You can go out on booble and search for 'vape pipe' and you'll see them.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Just switched out my Tobeco .5 ohm coil for a .5 ohm V3 Raptor coil on the Super Tank.

Vaping Juice Hog (Chester White) 70VG/30PG in 3 at 32W on the Kanger KBox mini. Max air-flow (wide open). Seems to work even better!

I do like the Tobeco coils though. We'll see how this Raptor V3 flows with the 70VG.

I think I got about 80-100ml through the Tobeco coil before it started to fade a little. Didn't really need to switch, but I wanted to try the Raptor V3 with the 18k gold contacts on the coil.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

Take a look at the Kanger sub box mini or the eVic VTC. Both can be had for less than $80 bucks, both have removable batteries (18650's), so you can get multiple batteries for each one and keep a couple charged ones with you. Plus, the eVic VTC is a variable temp model so you can adjust watts, volts AND temp. I think mine was only $50 bucks. I've got both, plus a Coolfire 4 (which is a much more primitive model...variable wattage, but internal battery). The eVic VTC is cool because it has a bunch of built in safety features like over-temp cut-out and system protection.

I run the Tobeco Super Tank on the Kanger, and a Uwell Crown on the eVic VTC

Just make sure you carry the batteries in a battery box and not loose. You need to take care with lithium batteries, they can and do burn. Also, buy a good charger (not an el cheapo)! Get one which is regulated, so it knows when the batteries are charged and shuts off. Some of the cheaper ones don't and can overcharge a battery and....= FIRE!

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Vape Product is good for health?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join