It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary for America Allegedly Overcharging Small Donors

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Allegations that the Hillary Campaign is somehow over charging small donors by padding the pledges.

And the bigger conspiracy is the Campaign has to refund for fraudulent and disputed charges on bank cards.

The trick is they keep the larger amounts on the FEC reports and balance sheets and then re-calculate the refunds after the elections thus showing inflated and inaccurate funding data !!!

If true, very clever and very very dirty !!!

Anybody have experience with something like this?

Note: this article cites "anonymous source(s)". Could be a Trump trick ?

EXCLUSIVE: HILLARY FOR AMERICA ALLEGEDLY OVERCHARGING SMALL DONORS

A prominent figure in the fraud department of a top-three United States bank has tipped off REGATED that Hillary for America — the official Hillary Clinton campaign — may be overcharging small donors on purpose.

Our informant, usually one who does not engage in politics whatsoever, claims that small donors call in to the bank, and get their account credited back with no problem or issues. However, the merchant can delay reconciling of the mischarge by disputing per bank regulations.

By the time the money goes back, they can then amend the FEC filings to reflect accurate numbers. However, this would not be done until after the election is over — so the inaccurate, previously reported numbers will remain in the public eye until they become unimportant.

edit on Aug-06-2016 by xuenchen because: email dont count

Mod Note: Please refrain from using all caps in the thread title.
edit on 8/6/2016 by eriktheawful because: Edited all caps title.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They have rigged everything in DC.

Time to shut down this criminal enterprise.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Allegations that the Hillary Campaign is somehow over charging small donors by padding the pledges.

What is that phrase Trump is using to describe her all the time??

Oh ... that's right ... Crooked Hillary. LOL

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Sounds like Hillary's tax plan.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

They have rigged everything in DC.

Time to shut down this criminal enterprise.

You got that right! Corruption is one thing, but they don't even seem to care about it being out in the open anymore.

Watch this clown laugh about "Transparency and Democracy".

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Why would reporting a higher campaign contribution benefit the HRC campaign?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Trump would not face so much heat if he'd just briefly, but continually explain why Hillary is Crooked, and the System is Rigged. The proof is in front of us, but Hillary "supporters" are not exposed to these things by the media they watch/read. They just think Donald Trump is spouting off for no reason.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: kkrattiger

Matching funds from the government?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I donate to her campaign and no that hasn't happened.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What media are we watching and reading that you're not? What exactly is the news source for republicans or what is it you believe we are missing?. I watch cable news. There are three or four news stations now plus c span but who watches that? . Well I do sometimes but seldom. I'm just wondering why you think some people watch news that makes them intelligent and other people apparently watch stuff that makes them dumb. So what news should we watch?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

I said its a lie.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

What media are we watching and reading that you're not? What exactly is the news source for republicans or what is it you believe we are missing?. I watch cable news. There are three or four news stations now plus c span but who watches that? . Well I do sometimes but seldom. I'm just wondering why you think some people watch news that makes them intelligent and other people apparently watch stuff that makes them dumb. So what news should we watch?

Well, you just ruled out most every news agency with a "C" in their name.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: kkrattiger

Inflated contributions would make it seem there's more support for her.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Nothing even remotely resembling the real and total truth is available on TV. Not even in the entirety of what's on TV.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
The more important aspect is if they are reporting the refunds. If they are not then that means they are not returning the matching funds which is in fact fraud. I don't know if this is the case but if true it opens other doors. One being why are they doing it? They have way more money than Trump and blasting anti-Trump ads is not going to win over anymore voters. The only way to win over voters now is with rallies and by answering questions. She refuses to do it other than these tiny venues.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Tittle says exclusive and alledgedly, its so exclusive that there not sure it happened, keep up the good work.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Lets Bring this back around now that we know which banks it was...

observer.com...

It gets worse for these deplorable people. Seems they would recharge the donation a few times when small and add fees to make sure it staying under a trigger limit for multiple charges. So as long as they kept it under 100 they were good.

And we call Trump a con man? She is doing it to her voters why she is asking for their vote. What do you think she will do to those who do not vote for her if elected?

You see, it is not the first time she has done it....

The New York Times reported in 2007 that Clinton’s first presidential campaign had to refund and subtract hundreds of thousands of dollars from its first-quarter total often because donors’ credit cards were charged twice. Additionally, it was reported that Clinton had to refund a stunning $2.8 million in donations, three times more than the $900K President Barack Obama’s campaign refunded.

A thief....
edit on 09pm30pmf0000002016-09-15T22:18:29-05:001029 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

top topics

join