It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afghan father sells 6-yo daughter into marriage for a goat, bag of rice

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
In spite of the title this story actually has a happy ending..

Abdolkarim was arrested when it had came to police knowledge that he had wed a girl who was sold to him for a goat, a bag of rice, tea, sugar, and cooking oil. The officers were pursuing the father after local women discovered what had happened and snapped at him.

After the ceremony, the imam reportedly took his six-year-old wife to his relative’s house in Firozkoh, in Ghor province, without specifying their status. Thus the house owner at first thought that it was his daughter. However, some time later he noticed that Abdolkarim was undressing the girl before they slept.

after the girl was taken from the Imam she was checked out at the local hospital and at least she had not been raped. The father who sold the girl will have an arranged divorce and lose all parental rights.. Evidently in this case Afgan has come out of the 7th century.

www.rt.com...

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Muhammed lived a perfect life according to muslims and his life is to be emulated.

Muhammed married a six year old but waited to rape her until she was nine.

Of course he still bathed with her and fondled her from day one.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I hope that little girl is okay and not psychologically kin to what is going on. I am so sorry she had to deal with that. Breaks my heart. So glad there are good people in the world willing to step in and take charge even if it means they will be persecuted by their community/religion.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Arab researchers have developed a time machine that is able to transport an entire country back to the middle ages. They called it Islam.

Makes me sick to my stomach.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I think stories like this pass over lots of people like water on a duck's ass.

What people don't get is that this kind'a s# happens every day all over the place in the M.E. It is by no means unusual.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
The father that sold his daughter should be killed and so should the person who bought her. In fact anyone at all involved should be in my opinion. I will never tolerate this crap and there is no way anyone could ever change my mind to.... If you dont put your kids first then you aint no man.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Well, the parents are saying the girl was abducted, so who do you believe? The crazy pedo or the parents?

Damn, the RT story and the Independents story are oddly different.

www.independent.co.uk...
edit on 6-8-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
He got THAT MUCH for her?

Seriously though, Islam is the religion of peace blah blah Islamophobia, it is US in the west who are the problem. How could it possibly good ole Ahmed and his new prized goat?

/ End sarcasm.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
I think stories like this pass over lots of people like water on a duck's ass.

What people don't get is that this kind'a s# happens every day all over the place in the M.E. It is by no means unusual.

Which really sucks for those that live in the middle east ..... what is it that we 'don't get'...should we intervene ?

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Muhammed lived a perfect life according to muslims and his life is to be emulated.

Muhammed married a six year old but waited to rape her until she was nine.

Of course he still bathed with her and fondled her from day one.

Just to go a bit further DA and to give a vid showing the verses on Aisha, which Muslims still follow.

Its actually worse as she was younger than that because they used the lunar year, which made her about 5 !/2 solar years when married and which made her 7-8 solar years when Mohamad had sex with her, she was still prepubescent and playing with dolls and on swings things that are forbidden to girls who have reached puberty . He was 54 year old sicko.

Even if Aisha had of started menstruating which she hadn`t yet by Muslims own books, a nine year old isn`t old enough to bare children, its the reason young girls die in Muslim countries because they`re not developed..

Taken and read directly from Islamic sources.. (about 15 minutes)

Time for some fun Islamic facts by David Wood before I get angry..

Mohamad was a crossdresser and as the little man he was, liked Aisha`s clothes the best, oh and he was seen sucking the tongue of a boy..

Mohamad squatted like a girl to pee..

Fun Islamic Facts 2: Peeing Your Way to Hell

Fun Islamic Facts 3: Satan Pees in Your Ears

Fun Islamic Facts 4: Drinking Camel Urine, GOOD. (David Wood)

People back in the day, should have believed Mohamad when he himself believed himself possessed and tried committing suicide multiple times, he also has some type of fixation with pee amongst many other things.

edit on 7-8-2016 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Most importantly though..................

Is the Goat OK ?

Hard to find a good Goat these days...........

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Now lets be accurate dude.
At that time many people at that age around the world got married very young.
Only 200 years ago the legal age of marriage was 12 years of age.
I don't think it is fair singling out Mo as a pedo when it was the norm to marry and or have children as soon as a girl hits puberty.
There are many examples of people in the USA marrying young also...legally.
Of course it shouldn't happen in this day and age and I'm happy the poor girl has been rescued.
It appears the Iranian authorities disagree with it all also. he was arrested for it.

Oh and why blame Islam? when this is cultural.

edit on 7-8-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Ah, Sir Knight.......What has Iran got to do with this???

Thou has fought in too many Crusades, thee postulates......

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: gort51

Thoust are right and righteous Lord Gort I beg thee forgiveness I have just now awaken.
Even more surprised now good on the afghans for stopping this.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Arise Sir Knight (no need to grovel), and we shall sup on the loins of said Goat, in a feast of triumph of good, in the name of God and all his divinity and fairies.

May the heathen Moors postrate themselves at the mere presence of our company.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: gort51

Burn the heathens burn them allllllll! mahahahahahaha.
That was good to get off my chest.
I feel you will enjoy my upcoming Knight of Doom videos...filming tmr.

Just been reading that Isabella of Valois, second wife of Richard II of England, whom she married when she was not yet seven. Eleanor of Castile married Edward I of England at age 10.
It is horrid to us but the norm in yee olde days.
edit on 7-8-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Yep the youngest girl on record who gave birth was Lina Medina who gave birth via caesarian section to a baby boy in 1939... Oh she was 5 years old.. That happened in Peru ... Women are born with one to two million eggs but usually only have around 3 to 4 hundred thousand remaining at puberty. The eggs are lost after puberty at around 1000 eggs each month. When there are no more eggs menopause happens. Just a little science and past history for those who think very young girls can not become pregnant...

I am not real big on child brides and or genital mutilation or many of the other customs involving certain sects of the Islamic belief system. Their archaic beliefs and treatment of women, girls and young boys are repulsive to me. Civilizations evolve but unfortunately with Islam being a full blown ridged government and law system ..... religion is just an excuse for their acts for all Allah's laws have been written and they are Allah's will.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Oh my never heard of that case horrid
I agree I think these guys are just pedos using religion to abuse but it happens not just in Islam many other cults and religions have had young child brides.
Heck just found this.
www.independent.co.uk...

So many places the legal age is 12....even in Arizona If a judge agrees..I didn't know it was this bad.

Some dude in the bible married someone ged 3
Different times but I can't get my head around it.
discover-the-truth.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Don't mormans in the states marry and rape children?

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Who was the rock and roll singer who married a 13 year old? Think he bought her to the UK and the press had a field day.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join