It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shock Poll: Trump Back In Striking Distance!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Well,well,well...

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton's lead over Republican rival Donald Trump narrowed to less than 3 percentage points, according to a Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll released on Friday, down from nearly eight points on Monday.

The reasons behind the shift were unclear.

This is all just a game isn't it.(?)
www.reuters.com...

edit on 6/8/16 by argentus because: Please don't post thread titles in all caps.

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Sat Aug 6 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: MPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: buckwhizzle
Well,well,well...

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton's lead over Republican rival Donald Trump narrowed to less than 3 percentage points, according to a Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll released on Friday, down from nearly eight points on Monday.

The reasons behind the shift were unclear.

This is all just a game isn't it.(?)
www.reuters.com...

Lol.

The reasons behind the shift aren't an actual shift but that their last poll was faulty.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: buckwhizzle

My god the polls are all over the place.

My guess the shift is because of her lies about what FBI Director Comey said and how she lied to spin it.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
All I know is the media wanted Obama and we got him and the lamest recovery,low paying jobs replacing good,way higher health care and the whole world in chaos.And we thought Bush was bad...well now the same liars are pushing Hillary shamelessly,enough reason to vote for Trump.Heck, I would vote for Ronald Macdonald over that devil woman

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The polls are quite literally made up- extrapolated from skewed data.

The media will keep reporting it being right at 50/50 until the end- that way nobody is surprised when they lie about the results.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I mean I guess I should be happy as a Trump supporter,but this feels wrong.IMHO

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
The polls are quite literally made up- extrapolated from skewed data.

The media will keep reporting it being right at 50/50 until the end- that way nobody is surprised when they lie about the results.

I will try to find the video clip but a non MSM outlet got a hold of the polling breakdown for a recent who is ahead poll. The poll showed Clinton was leading however they noticed that the poll showed something like a 3rd more Democrat were included in the poll, skewing the result.

I am curious how the election fraud probes will turn out on the Dem's side.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
It makes a difference as to whether or not they are polling anyone who will answer or whether they are polling likely voters only.

I think the Reuters/Ipsos is polling likely voters only while some of the others were polling anyone who would answer which would include those who might express an opinion but who aren't likely to actually vote for one reason or another.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
If I remember right:

The 15 and 10 pointers were for eligible and registered voters.

This 3 pointer was likely voters.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
To put it bluntly ... Nope.

Real Clear Politics: Average of 20 or more Polls Show Clinton with 6.9 point average lead

edit on 6-8-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
In the last reuters poll the methodology in deciphering the polling data was changed to produce that swing for hillary. I do not know if they went back to previous methodology or if trump is gaining even more.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
redstatewatcher.com...

That's about what I would expect today

Thing is ... Trump hasn't even started in on her yet. She'll be lucky to have numbers in the teens at the end of the race.

Nobody's gonna associate themselves vote-wise with that lying sack of s# when they know for a fact she's gonna lose.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
See, the thing is that Obama, for all some of us who had done our legwork suspected what we were getting with him, was still something of a cypher. We still could hope we were wrong about what our research was telling us.

But with Hillary, you know. There is no mistaking what you will be getting if you vote for her. So you have to be absolutely sure you can really vote for ... all that her history implies about her character and trust it to run your country for at least four years.

The alternative is someone who says mean things but is still a cypher much like Obama was. Granted there is no guarantee that will be good or any better than Hillary, but there is still that chance. Hillary doesn't even offer that.
edit on 6-8-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I've never met a happy Trump supporter so...

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Ode to a Poll.

They did a poll on the guy I like,
The numbers weren't so good.
So I changed my mind,
because I wanted,
To stay a member of the herd.

The very next day they did another,
The numbers were very bright.
So I changed my mind,
because I wanted,
To stay on the side of right.

On the third day they did a poll,
So see just where I stood.
I didn't want
to cause stink
So I asked them where I should.

-DBCowboy

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
trump dont give two craps what happens to this country hes just in it for the money and fame. Hes just gonna get bought out by the clintons and put their policies in place soon as he gets in office. Why do people think theres only 2 people on the ballot and if they vote for a third party its a wasted vote? Its not. You have a choice who you want to be president you dont just have to pick between 2 people. Theres already quite a few people thinking that according to this poll it wouldnt take much to turn the tides. Screw em both vote jill stein!

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MedicineManJohnson

If you vote for someone who has no real chance of winning, then you might as well vote for the winner.

The way I see it I can vote for Hillary which is like voting for team criminal. I can vote for Stein which is voting for team communism. I can vote for Johnson who is basically voting for more of the same.

There is no other option but the person I have no idea what he will actually do.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

I've never met a happy Trump supporter so...

Anger at both establishments and professional politicians have gotten him where he is now.

I consider myself a pretty mellow guy, but if you met me on the street and started talking politics it would quickly become apparent I'm not happy with the state of the nation right now.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join