It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest Trump Facebook Ad Receives 2+ Million Views in Less Than 24 Hours…

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I just rang Trump and asked him that he said "zero percent in fact less then zero percent, just the name Trump brings in voters and Clinton China deal Clinton Clinton deals gonna get great deals Oh and the wall everyone has forgotten about".
I'm messing in a jovial mood

He will win though no offence but mud slinging works it appears and you must admit Trump has tons of mud to throw at her.

When do the two bash it out on a podium btw? gonna stay up for that.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Last I heard, they were going to run it against NFL football. Clinton's campaign surely does know his voter base.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Can you link to the actual FB page?? I tried looking and couldn't find the ad on either Donald Trump For President or Donald J. Trump.

???

The youtube has less than 900 views. Since his FB has over 10 million followers, 2 million wouldn't be that "bigly" of a deal...

- AB

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

They both have plenty of mud to throw.

The debates will be a #fest no matter what.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Is it only one? doesn't Trump get to pick a venue and date?.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Neither Trump nor Hillary picked a day or a time. It is picked one year in advance by a non-partisan group.

But of course, Hillary rigged it... *eyeroll*

- AB

The Commission on Presidential Debates:

What is the CPD? The Commission on Presidential Debates (the “CPD”) is a private, nonpartisan 501(c)(3) organization. As a 501(c)(3) organization, it is eligible under federal law to serve as a debate sponsor. The CPD's primary mission is to ensure, for the benefit of the American electorate, that general election debates are held every four years between and among the leading candidates for the offices of President and Vice President of the United States. The CPD is an independent organization. It is not controlled by any political party or outside organization and it does not endorse, support or oppose political candidates or parties. It receives no funding from the government or any political party, political action committee or candidate. The CPD has sponsored general election presidential debates in every election since 1988.

LINK
edit on 6-8-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

How are the Sites and Dates for the Debates Selected? The CPD chooses sites for the debates by soliciting bids from interested sites. Over the years, the CPD has held all but three of its debates on college and university campuses; this has allowed students to participate in the production process, and has prompted many of them to become involved in election-related projects. Sites that are interested in hosting debates submit proposals to the CPD in response to formal site selection guidelines that are posted 22 months before the debates. CPD production staff review the proposals, conduct site surveys, and consult with members of the White House television pool and federal law enforcement in evaluating potential facilities. The final sites and dates for the debates are chosen by the CPD board of directors and announced approximately one year in advance; this allows for complete logistical preparation by the CPD and the media, and for the sites to take full advantage of debate-related curricular additions. For 2016, CPD has announced the following sites and dates:

September 26, 2016: Presidential Debate at Hofstra University (Hempstead, New York)

October 4, 2016: Vice-Presidential Debate at Longwood University (Farmville, Virginia)

October 9, 2016: Presidential Debate at Washington University in St. Louis (St. Louis, Missouri)

October 19, 2016: Presidential Debate at the University of Las Vegas, Nevada (Las Vegas, Nevada)

edit on 6-8-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Can you link to the actual FB page?? I tried looking and couldn't find the ad on either Donald Trump For President or Donald J. Trump.

???

The youtube has less than 900 views. Since his FB has over 10 million followers, 2 million wouldn't be that "bigly" of a deal...

- AB

Good catch. Only over 800 views on that video.

ETA: I was able to find it. The video does show 2.2 million views.
edit on 6-8-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

It shouldn't matter you guys have Tevo or something don't you?.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt because it's right in the article.

Assuming you are over-reacting....

Here it is with 2.2 million views and 53,000+ shares.

Spreading like wildfire.

Trump

Gin

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Here is the link to FB.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Sorry Xue, *blush* I found the pages and scrolled down but didn't see it. I honestly only looked briefly at the article.

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gin

Here is the link to FB.

I believe I am wrong. The post from DT on FB has 2.2 million views, but the video itself does not.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

So... Trump only has two million followers left. Sad.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

If I understand FB correctly, Trump's post has 2.2 million views, but that does not indicate how many people viewed the actual video.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
You do know you can buy "views", right?

There are people who set up computer programs just to increase "views" on Facebook, and other sites.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

That may be a more accurate description on how FB works. I put a video up on a page, and anytime someone saw it in their feed, it would start to play. Those count as views, even if you scroll past it...

So the SHARES are a more accurate sense of who really cares about the video more so than the "views."

I didn't want to rain on the parade, but I really do think that's how it works.

- AB

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I believe conspiratorial idiocy has more of an effect, depending on the political lean of the individual.

and you are certainly entitled to your opinion, on this we can both agree.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

That could be. I'm not one in the know on such things, but there would still be a discrepancy between the views on the YT page and the "shares" on FB.

As I said before, I think we are being fed BS propaganda from our resident propagandist.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Don't you know?

I thought Trump followers didn't know how to use Facebook.

But the ones that do will use word of mouth and mail flyers.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

LOL

Ad-homing your way through as usual.

Attacking me won't kill the goose.

What about the proven Hillary lies from all the government reports ?

Professor.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join