It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O Neg's/Meditation/Paranormal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
Thanks for your reply marg6043, what gifts do you have, would you like to share?

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun
Thanks Aliensun, are you a O+ or 0-? I share your feelings about ETs mandate, this is something I try to talk regularly about to friends and family members but they just think I'm crazy. I tried some psi work last year but I seem to keep jumping from one medium to another, I just want to be able to do everything I guess. I'm assuming you meditate? Do you have any guidance you can offer me for protection and quietening my own thoughts whilst meditating? I don't know about anyone else on here but I've always felt like an introvert in society, my feelings of being different have always been there, even to the point that when I was a young child I would often ask if I was adopted, I just didn't feel right. Which also raises this thought in my mind, all my immediate family members are O Neg too but they all rubbish anything to do with meditation/paranormal etc, I feel like I've had my third eye open my whole life whilst people around me remains shut. Is it possible that I'm only being shown what I can handle mentally bit by bit? I know I have something but the progress im experiencing is slow. Your experiences of ufo's sounds fascinating, would you like to share them?

edit on 7-8-2016 by properchippa because: typo

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Thanks ketsuko, its funny what we grow up thinking is normal until you become an adult and start questioning. Your experience in the house sounds really scary, but I always feel that to have any type of experience paranormally is a blessing in disguise as it opens your mind to every possibility. Did whatever was in your house ever touch you or your sister? I'm interested as I don't usually hear anything in my experiences, its usually some sort of touch on my body or a photographic flash of an image whilst meditating

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: properchippa
Thanks ketsuko, its funny what we grow up thinking is normal until you become an adult and start questioning. Your experience in the house sounds really scary, but I always feel that to have any type of experience paranormally is a blessing in disguise as it opens your mind to every possibility. Did whatever was in your house ever touch you or your sister? I'm interested as I don't usually hear anything in my experiences, its usually some sort of touch on my body or a photographic flash of an image whilst meditating

No, but it is part of the reason why my faith is strong. One of earliest things I learned was that if I prayed or sang even a simple hymn like "Jesus Loves Me," it would back off. It never stayed away entirely, but it would leave me alone for awhile, so there is something to faith that protects.

For me the logical conclusion is that there is something to faith and all the rest follows from those early realizations.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Aa reply to: ketsuko
Actually when I think about it I did hear something once. I'd moved to a small terrace house in Ely, UK. This place had so much history and lots of paranormal activity. I shared the house with my partner at the time and his brother in law. I couldn't be in the house by myself, I knew there was something else there. One night my partner was cooking dinner downstairs and I could hear my brother in law in his room across the landing, I'm in my bedroom. Then I hear him open the bedroom door, step down on to the landing, stand a few seconds then step back up and into his bedroom and he shut the door, nothing strange there but then I heard him come home on his motorbike and pull up in the back garden. I shout to my partner to make sure he's in the kitchen, which he was. When I thought about it after I realised i always had a smell of fresh old ladies soap around me when upstairs, I dont think that she meant me any harm but I definatley felt her presence.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Thanks ketsuko, I've taken your words regarding faith on board. I'm hoping this will help me in the future

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: properchippa

I am O + blood group and never have tried or want to meditate or believe in Jesus or G-d , but what Ketsuko wrote about the old house he lived in with the cats I can relate with , The same happened with me many years ago footsteps on the stairs , doors opening and things getting thrown about , All while i was the only person in the house but the dog and cat both picked up on it and would be sleeping quite happily one moment the next thing they would be wide awake and staring at the same spot .

I stopped fearing it ! and it went away whatever it was , maybe it lives on fear or the energy like a vampire , but it sure went quick when it was confronted

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam
Thanks for your post, I also believe they feed off your fear, this is something I'm working on at the moment. When I was slapped on my backside whilst in bed, I was so scared but I immediately told them to leave the room, I guess you have to let them know that your the one in control.
I've not had any cats acting strange, quite the opposite, the house that I mention in a post previously had a cat called Monty, she chose to have her litter in my bedroom which I believe was haunted by an old lady

edit on 11-8-2016 by properchippa because: typo

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

The house i stayed in many moons ago was over 250 years old and no-one stayed in it more than a month in 30 years before i arrived on the scene , all hell broke loose so to speak when i started to do the old victorian garden that belonged to the property , I was digging up bones that i assumed to be pigs or horses and on reflection maybe they might have been human given the age of the property .

This was not the first house i have had weird things go on in i also stayed as a child in a very old place that freaked me out a few times but both properties were near water , one had a river the other a stream nearby .

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
That's really interesting, I'm sure you probably did stir up some spirits when you were digging up bones. I also live in a small hamlet by a river. What happened in the other house?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Notthing i can think off from the top of my head as we are going back 40 years , below my bed were the casks of two people that had been creamated but never scattered i did not bother me one bit as a kid.

Then the monk came to visit one night and scared the crap out of me at the time , but over the years listening to people the little monk has been seen by many people i have talked with and i never told anybody about this for fear of riddicule .

But being near water seems to be a factor in many of these events ditto time of year / in the autumn / fall period but when i went on the offensive against whatever it was it vanished never to come back into my life .

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Well that's why I'm here, completely fed up with trying to converse with people on the subjects I'm interested when all they are interested in is if they've got a better car than the next door neighbours lol. I'm going to look into the whole water thing as I often dream about situations im in and it always has something to do with water. People ridicule when they don't understand I think they have the most fear of us all

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

The second house i stayed in also had a old lady spirit that i saw one night , i never told anyody about it and really feared for my sanity at the time were it not for the dog & cats reaction at the same time to the appearence .

Months later while having tea with a elderly neighbour her friend popped in who had stayed very briefly at my house decades before , it was a estate prpoerty that went with the job .

Her first question to me on finding that i lived there was have you seen the old lady yet , that totally floored me as i never told anybody about it then she told me how scary the house was for her so much so that she moved rather quickly as did most all of the people who had stayed in the house over the last 30 years .

But i always got the impression that something bad went on in that place , It is the only time in my life when i have awakened to a instant fear in my bedroom , the kind of fear that makes you stay under the blankets yet in the other bedroom across the hallway i never got a feeling like that or have since .

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Or perhaps she just didn't want anyone else living there or staying in that particular bedroom? Yeah that's not a nice feeling when you have to hide under the blankets!

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Do you have any experiences in your current house?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: properchippa
Do you have any experiences in your current house?

No i have never had anything of a ghostly kind happen to me since i left that property , but i did learn to trust the dog,s senses as he noticed things that i would never have picked up on ie people he seemed to sense when people were to be avoided and it turned out later that those people were rather questionable and i swear that mutt could smell cancer in a person

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Well do come back on here and share if anything happens in the future. I've heard that about dogs and cancer before, I think there's probably son truth in it, perhaps it changes the sufferers scent?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join