It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O Neg's/Meditation/Paranormal

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I'm O Negative and it's no surprise with everything on the web that I'm a little curious on the subject.

What I'm really interested in is to hear from other O Negatives about their paranormal experiences or in particular experiences from meditating not because I think I'm special, blah blah blah but I'm just trying match up anything that I can relate to through my own experiences that I've had throughout my life.

Apologies if this subject has been raised before, I cant see anything specifically about O Negs/meditation/paranormal and this is my first thread, so don't be too harsh me.

Thanks
Properchippa
edit on 6-8-2016 by properchippa because: typo

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Can you tell us about your experiences?

I'm not O neg...

but I do like stories..

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

Well I got blowing in my ears when I'm laying in my bed when I was a teenager, then I had nothing till I was 25, then I saw an orb of ice/white blue in colour, it was the most amazing and magical thing I've ever seen. I'm now in my 30's and have started to learn meditation in the hope of encouraging some sort of activity which has been successful, I was mainly touched on my face, almost like a kiss on the nose which was quite nice, didn't mind that at all. However on a night when I hadn't meditated at all I received a really hard firm slap on my backside, I was in the fetal position under the duvet and I shot over on to my back. This put me off meditating for about 6 months but I'm just starting to get into it again now. I also have experiences of seeing faces talking to me in reflective objects, like blank tv screens etc but this isn't something I'm looking at encouraging as that's pretty scary . Thanks for replying Tucket, hope I don't sound too much like a nutter!

edit on 6-8-2016 by properchippa because: typo

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: properchippa

I'm just trying match up anything that I can relate to through my own experiences that I've had throughout my life.

I'm not 'O' negative myself but your stories may be interesting.

They may also encourage others, like you, to come forward and share.

Welcome!

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Thanks TNMockingbird

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Yes, including proof of survival of spirit after physical death, proof of personal reincarnation and memory of past lives, time warping (seeing while awake vivid visions of things from long ago and/or being propelled back in time to 'see' them), short term OBE experiences, being warned of imminent danger several times by a voice inside my head, and several instances of knowing when something bad had happened to family members.

I'm learning remote viewing now and I would recommend it over just meditation. There's free courses available on line, no need to spend money to learn.

What's most fun of all is living long enough to realize all the 'debunkers' and skeptics are being proven wrong by scientific research.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

There are reasons why "sciencee-skeptics" are around - they are a useful tool for forces that would keep man from reaching for the stars

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Yes, I am negative and I have had many paranormal experiences.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I am O+ and I have been gifted since I was a child, so I don't think it has much to do with if it is positive or negative.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I'm O- and grew up in a house with something wrong in it, but since my sister also had her share of experiences and she was O+ ... I'm not sure how much my blood type had to do with it.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

"O" type. Always different. Felt at an early age to be an observer on the human condition. Visions as four and six of personal importance that proved to be true. Seemingly, some early UFO experiences and a definite time-loss experience in 1964. Strong feelings, a knowing, of how much of the current world situation is strongly connected to mandates from ETs about how we must change our crazy world or else. Anything related to psi powers is a direction we should strive toward. On the other hand, material objects are to be shunned as much as possible, and meditation can answer most of the ills of the world.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Im B neg so I guess my paranormal stories don't count.... its all RH negs who see and have weird things happen to them

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian
Thanks for the reply, you sound like an extremely experienced meditator and much more advanced then myself, although I hope to be where you are now someday. I shall look into remote viewing, not an area I've considered in the past. I totally agree with your thoughts in living long enough to see science proved wrong, sometimes i think the ones that have dont believe in anything else but this world existing are completely nuts themselves. I would love to hear more of your meditation techniques or any tips you may have to help me move forward in my own journey, or if you wanted to tell us more of your own meditative experiences that would be great.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight
Such a great way of putting it, I shall use this in future

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777
Hi Stormdancer777, would you like to share your experiences? Do you meditate also? I would love to hear back from you, thankyou

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
I totally agree, I dont think that only certain blood types have paranormal experiences that would be ludicrous, but I was just trying to see if I could draw any similarities between what each if us receive, just for my own personal interest.I would love to hear about your experiences, do you also meditate? Thanks for your reply

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
That's really interesting, thankyou. Would you like to share the experiences you and your sister received in your house? Thanks for replying

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun
Aliensun, your post really interests me and i have a whole load of questions, I shall be back in a few hours

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: angrymob
Of course angrymob I totally agree, it was just for my own personal interest on the subject to see if I could draw any similarities. Please share your experiences I would love to hear them, do you also meditate? Although this is something that has fascinated me from an early age I'm still a beginner and I'm totally willing to take on anyone else guidance, experiences etc, thankyou for your reply

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: properchippa
a reply to: ketsuko
That's really interesting, thankyou. Would you like to share the experiences you and your sister received in your house? Thanks for replying

The most common experience was an oppressive sense of something "bad" watching you. It came and it went. It was worse at night. There would be times when you would be almost chased from one place to another by an overwhelming sense that you absolutely could. not. look. behind you to see what was there. It was worst around the staircase.

There would be times when you could be watching TV or doing something and all three of the cats we had would be sound asleep and they would all wake up at once and stare at the same place and bristle up and arch their backs and then run. There wouldn't be anything there.

You would occasionally hear footsteps upstairs when no one was up there.

I saw a shadow person a couple of times over the years.

I developed a reputation of being very climate tolerant because almost no matter how hot or cold it got, I would keep my bedroom door closed to keep whatever it was from looking in at me. I hated summer because I had to keep the door open for A/C (no central air - old house).

I never said anything about it because no one else did and so I thought it was all overactive imagination until I went off to college and realized I stopped having all those problems. No trouble with stairs or feelings of being watched or footsteps or anything anywhere. And years later when we are a little tipsy and talking my sister said something about it and it all came out and we realized we'd been having the same experiences there for years.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join