It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The threats of a septic pig, Carruie...true story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
the most beautiful building in all of the world, being threatend for what? because of free choice and free will?
the good male figure gaining riches from Nanny ma, jealuose over her purity not his...wished evil on the good chaparones nanny ma...
"sick sick sick" why fowl beast of [...?] she thinks only with her personal demon dealer..?
"there is no getting even...how many lifetimes must I remind you, boy!"
"you think you obliterate a soul and they return seven fold twice as strong as you, child!"
...when will my dear younger friend ever realize I'm here only for him?... she speakes to the cat slave dealer in her mind...
"get away your a bother to my little thoughts!'' he yelled...
"so mean, l love him still.." she hates him!...he looks too much like her true love, Habib... father of so and so...grandfather of this one and that one...
If only I can find my husband a new wife!...thinking thinking...is all...yes women have a mind! and a Will! oh my what has this world ever come too?
''nothing mullah habib''..so I won't go buy a knife, she pretends some more...constantly commenting on her dear friend...1 2 &3...names?
"you take care"
"last word huh?" maybe they both smiled maybe they laughed ...no one knows anymore...
the end of the world, by! the three women friends danced through the loose leaf tea and festivities...until next Monday my beauties...

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
What is a personal demon dealer?

How do you know this is a true story?

How do you gain awareness of these realities?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusiontexts outside of the good book(OT, NT..BIble?) say that king Solomon dealt with deomons to build a temple...and had some sort of ring to rukle and control or subdue theyer misbehaviors....
so he dealt with demons...that deney Christ his throne...a chair not a toilet

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Awesome.a reply to: peppycat

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

thanks a bundle! will work on a more lighthearted tale of escaping something...hope to see ya around the boards!

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

LOL ill be around.

I liked the Sleaze Ball Joint, especially the description of the setting.
edit on 30-9-2016 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join