It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horse Mutilation In Cornwall

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
For many decades there has been a news blackout on West Country horse mutilations. The big question is usually "How did they get the horse to stand still?" Horrible mutilations are carried out on stabled horses.

Horse and cattle mutilations often involve reports of black helicopters in the area, as if they're trying to create a fake alien threat.

This one is suspected to be a big cat. We have many of them here. Some British Big Cats are shape shifting 'alien' beings as most investigators find out eventually. Many others have more down to earth explanations.

Here's the link. Graphic content.

www.exeterexpressandecho.co.uk...

That doesn't look like the big cat kill I found in the woods near here.

Does anyone have an opinion?
edit on 6 8 2016 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Richard hall from Richplanet has made some mind blowing documentaries on this subject, And the cover up that follows the mutilation, he has also made documentaries on human mutilation as well, with info from EX black op guys, his videos can be found on youtube.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
That doesn't look like the big cat kill I found in the woods near here.

Weird skin removal. Definitely not from a normal canine creature.

Probably a satanic ritual seeing that there is a massive man-made granite pinnacle (penis) on the hill top of Carn Brae itself.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

Thank you. I'll look later.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Looks odd.

I've been told of a horse attack that looked like sharpened spoons had been use to cut out chunks. The owner set off into the dark looking for predators to chase off and her husband called her back saying, "This is humans!"

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

"This is humans!"

More like this is 'freaks' because i have never seen anything sinister like this in all the years i have lived in Cornwall.

A normal local would not even think of doing something like this even when drunk. Only a 'outsider' would do this.

It would not surprise me if the foal was the first born as well.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Here, I'll drop a few links, The first link is the human mutilation video, the second is cattle, he has many more videos, And does follow ups on investigations, he also covers many other subjects, if you've never visited richplanet.net i highly recommend it.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
We have these sort of nutters all over the country, around here theres been horses/cows with throats slit for no reason, generally i think its kept low key so as not to give more nutters an idea for a night out.

Couldn't see the damage to the poor horse as my browsers having a brain fart so it seems but as long as i can remember its always been in the news over the last 30+ years so its nothing new so probably some cultists looking to kill the odd animal on the cheap especially as we have rules of their transportation and execution.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Fence probably destroyed by a large animal but what probably killed the horse was a feline creature. They usually go for the neck kill...then chew on other areas for fun.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Not satanic, in every case internal organs are removed through a small hole about the size of a pea, There is also a jawstrip, ear removal, one eye, An anal core (rectum removed) Lymph nodes removed and a small piece of skin hard from the back of the animals legs ( like a heel, I cant remember the name of it ) All without a single drop of blood anywhere, the injuries on the outside of the animal could be explained as being done by a maniac with a surgical knife, but how does someone remove the internal organs through an 8mm hole?

The 8mm hole is always at the top of the horses neck underneath the ear, 2ft away from the internal organs, which should be impossible to get the organs out.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

For many decades there has been a news blackout on West Country horse mutilations. The big question is usually "How did they get the horse to stand still?" Horrible mutilations are carried out on stabled horses.

Linda Moulton Howe who has been researching the mutilations for years give harrowing details on that. In a case talked about, there was indication that the animals head was moving while the body was stabilized while being forced to the ground.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla

Not satanic, in every case internal organs are removed through a small hole about the size of a pea, There is also a jawstrip, ear removal, one eye, An anal core (rectum removed) Lymph nodes removed and a small piece of skin hard from the back of the animals legs ( like a heel, I cant remember the name of it ) All without a single drop of blood anywhere, the injuries on the outside of the animal could be explained as being done by a maniac with a surgical knife, but how does someone remove the internal organs through an 8mm hole?

The 8mm hole is always at the top of the horses neck underneath the ear, 2ft away from the internal organs, which should be impossible to get the organs out.

Exactly these aren't cultist sacrificial activities or otherwise. It's someone or somethings(ETs) with technology involved.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Cattle mutilation always fascinated me. Is it aliens? Military? Satanic cults? Why do they always remove the rectum? Why is there never any blood? The whole situation raise a multitude of questions, that to this day no one has satisfactorily answered in my opinion.

join