It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO sighting last night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Well I've been living back in the north-east new-brunswick canada since last October. When I was young I remember waking up to a very bright light illuminating the bedroom like it was day time then it went out.
Anyways since I've been back here I have seen various mysterious objects, at first glance I though they were satellites, all normal, but then it changed direction and was strangely flickering, in red and white in pattern that is not like a plane.
So back to last night, I lost my cat and its been around 8 days now, just before I was going to bed, I've heard a cat outside so I went out to see if it was my cat coming back so looking out I have seen yet another light in the sky, not moving this time and again in red and white flickering again unlike a plane with two more lights spaced out in the sky on each side.

I think I need to buy a new camera to take videos of those weird things I keep seeing here, my current one is pretty old. This is the third or fourth time I have seen strange things in the sky here, where I used to live in the Ottawa region I never seen anything like it.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyNut

Yes, please attempt to film the things that you are seeing, even if the film/picture quality is subpar.
That would enable us to have a 'visual', of sorts, of what you are describing and perhaps some could comment their thoughts.

I look forward to that time.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
But why "possible" UFO sighting?

If you saw something that flew and you couldnĀ“t identify it, it was a simple UFO sighting, not a possible...

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Well I guess I say possible but most likely a UFO. The first night I've seen them, the one I thought was a satellite then changed direction. It was pretty crazy to say the least, there was 4 objects total, one stationary, the other one which seemed like a satellite crossing close to a third object moving towards each other, then changed direction and another one that following the third object. They were too far to be planes and not the same lights as a plane. I though at first it was satellites but it was the first time I have seen so many at one spot then when one changed direction I had some pretty good goosebumps lol.
They were higher up than the one last night which seems bigger in size. I hope I see one up close, that would be awesome.

new topics

top topics

join