It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8/14/2016 - Remember The Cube That Was Placed On The Georgia Guidestones, Then Removed?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Yes, excellent points, that would be symbolism at its finest!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Signals

adding one more layer of symbol use is that the Georgia monument had a 'Cube' added...

~ another famous 'Cube' would be the Islamic Ka'aba which is a Cube that houses the Image = Black Stone

which was once itself built into the corner of a sacred edifice, but now sits in the Ka'aba in the center of a massive open area of a holy Temple sorta place in a religious complex having 7 towers or something to that effect....

hey, now i'm going to need to research this stuff to see if there's anything to this speculation...

~the Cube being added later on~ ..... well, it might just be another rabbit hole to get lost in ~
like the face-on Mars/A City on the edge of Forever... that was an adventure for awhile, huh

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrastneyJPR
right so the couple get married, and have two stones created, one for the monument. dated 8 16 2014. fine so far, makes sense, but what doesn't is why is there a gap to take the cube?

Is there a gap on all four pillars?
The cube was designed to fit the gap - so why was the gap there?
did the original designer/builder leave a gap on purpose for a cube to go in?

this is the mystery, not the date, or the people.

Or.. perhaps they visited the monument, saw the cube-shaped gap and said "Hey.. we should get married here.. leave a monument!" It doesn't even fit.. it overlaps. You only see that a cube space was left there for a purpose. I see that a couple saw a cube space and thought "Heeey.. we can stick something in there!"

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I'll be back on that date to quote this saying absolutely nothing really happened. As usual.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Four more days and we shall see. I'm skeptical that the cube means anything, but I won't discount it entirely, and here is why:

It was stated earlier that the cube reads out 08 16 20 14 MM JAM. No, cubes are normally read from opposite sides, like the initials indicate. So actually, 08 14 20 16 MM JAM.

Also, the video shows the cube being removed, but why didn't they record them placing the cube in the first place? Just a snapshot? There are cameras there, as well, and that's technically vandalism. So why no arrests?

I admit, it's not a smoking gun. More a curiosity. I've survived so many EOTW scenarios, maybe I'm jaded. But again, we only have a few more days to see.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: euwhajavb

I'll be back too, and I hope you're right.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: euwhajavb
I'll be back on that date to quote this saying absolutely nothing really happened. As usual.

Again, it doesn't have to all end right then.

The date could be the beginning of a certain set of plans that will culminate in the end.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackmoonJester
Four more days and we shall see. I'm skeptical that the cube means anything, but I won't discount it entirely, and here is why:

It was stated earlier that the cube reads out 08 16 20 14 MM JAM. No, cubes are normally read from opposite sides, like the initials indicate. So actually, 08 14 20 16 MM JAM.

Also, the video shows the cube being removed, but why didn't they record them placing the cube in the first place? Just a snapshot? There are cameras there, as well, and that's technically vandalism. So why no arrests?

I admit, it's not a smoking gun. More a curiosity. I've survived so many EOTW scenarios, maybe I'm jaded. But again, we only have a few more days to see.

While I have no idea what the initials mean, I do not see how someone could come to the conclusion that they don't mean ANYTHING. They obviously MEAN SOMETHING, we just don't know what or when or why or when.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: nomoredemsorreps

While I have no idea what the initials mean, I do not see how someone could come to the conclusion that they don't mean ANYTHING. They obviously MEAN SOMETHING, we just don't know what or when or why or when.

Well, except for this explanation, which seems perfectly feasible:

originally posted by: gspat
Some couple did it for their wedding.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Maybe its not the end, maybe its the beginning......

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Wonder if the granite finisher needed permission before installing the cube? Even though it was temporary, I can't imagine altering the stone's composition without prior approval.

Is the personalized-date-cube option available for all private events? Can the public rent the guidestones for anniversary/birthday/kegger parties etc. and personalize it?

Seems a bit odd. Maybe that's how it pays for maintenance???

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Morningglory
Wonder if the granite finisher needed permission before installing the cube?

The wedding groom placed the cube himself using a ladder.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
There are videos on YouTube that say this wedding is fake and that block the couple have are fake and Not the original...

So who knows?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The only thing I can think of, is it was placed by someone possibly obsessed with the Illuminatus Trilogy.
Some would be discordians going forward with operation "MindF**K", just to fool some conspiracy theorist.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SolidGoal

We will find out soon....

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Box of Rain

originally posted by: nomoredemsorreps

Well, except for this explanation, which seems perfectly feasible:

originally posted by: gspat
Some couple did it for their wedding.

That's ridiculous. That place has serious camera security. No one puts anything in that stupid, evil monument unless it's approved by whoever the f put the thing up in the first place. That's got to be the most ridiculous piece of propaganda and disinfo I've seen in a week at least, which is the last time I watched CNN. And it may have been placed there by the tooth fairy. SMH.

Everything about that monument SCREAMS symbology. If anyone thinks there's some benign stone added for a freaking wedding...geez, can I smoke some of that?

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
3 days to go......

I have been watching bits of the Olympics here and there, not much cause it is so boring right now.

The green theme just looks sick. It makes me think of a virus outbreak or chemical warfare.

Everything looks and feels off. Kind of eerie.

I am sure I am just imagining things though.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Today is the day!

(at least EST it is)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: kilig

504pm here in NZ,what was meant to happen again? Never mind,it didn't happen

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: kilig
Today is the day!

(at least EST it is)

keep your fingers crossed and make a wish.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join