It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8/14/2016 - Remember The Cube That Was Placed On The Georgia Guidestones, Then Removed?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

originally posted by: Signals
a reply to: gspat

Very interesting, I wouldn't say "solved" though...

How not solved? The cube had: the initials of the husband, and the initials of the wife, and the year they were married. Why at this point would anyone even try to pursue or "decode" it? Unless you are suggesting they made it up.. even tho.. they were married there.. pictures of them getting married there.. their names DO match the letters on the cube.. as well as the year!

Yet.. people will probably spend another 20 pages discussing what the "mystery" letters and numbers mean.

True but the Georgia Guide Stones are creepy and the wedding story is either a cover or vandalism...

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

True but the Georgia Guide Stones are creepy and the wedding story is either a cover or vandalism...

Well I'd say vandalism is a stretch, the just stuck it in a niche. At the very worst I'd call it minor defacing. And I again don't understand why someone would go through the trouble of creating a cube with a "message" of sorts, and then find it necessary to create an elaborate cover story for it.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I don't typically go for this sort of thing, but what the hell. The connection is unnerving enough that I ought to share.

Check this out

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Now read this

Finally, last but not least

Notice the date? 8/14/2016

The story's just believable enough to make me a little uneasy.
edit on 8-8-2016 by ThingsThatDontMakeSense because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Okay. Let me get this straight. You acknowledge that rich and powerful groups and families are involved in many
fraudulent, scandalous, power-grabbing schemes... But you think world domination is too far a stretch? What exactly do you think all those fraudulent, scandalous, power-grabbing schemes are building up to? Or do you think one day they're going to just throw their hands up and say,

"Okay! All done now! Ready to come clean!" ?

Yes, world domination would be quite the stretch. It hasn't been obtainable by entire nations with armies at their disposal in the history of our planet, but you think a single group or family or bank has the power to do so? They would fail for the same reasons nations have failed - there are too many opponents. In your case.. too many banks, powerful families, power-hungry groups. So no.. I don't think any group or bank or family is in any danger of "taking over" the world, by force, covertly, or otherwise. And honestly I don't think they want to. To what end? Running a single country as any world leader will tell you, is an impossibly difficult talk (and they can't do it without a lot of help). Running the world? Probably a bit more so.

You closet theorists amuse me. You'll dip your toe in the water but not enough to be labeled a "Conspiracy Theorist", lest your fragile sense of self becomes contested by opposing views, fear of ridicule or being labeled one of "them"...

Or perhaps some just stop short of "ludicrous" when considering theories.

Right. So you and the vast majority of others like you have passively accepted the reality of systematic ritual child sacrifice and abuse. Case closed I guess. nothing to see here. Move on...

Honestly I don't know what pisses me off more, those responsible for these atrocities or the many more who stand idly by and allow it to happen without so much as the slightest bit of curiosity.

Or in other words, people that don't drink your particular brand of Kool-Aid are passive, accepting, and don't critically think of world events, strategies of corporations, political discord and abuse, and so on? And this pisses you off as much as someone who ritually abuses children? Wow. And what would you expect these "passive" people to do? What have YOU done to stop these nefarious groups from seizing power and controlling the globe with their wicked plans? Aside from posting angsty messages on conspiracy forums, I mean. I'm assuming you are neck-deep in the fight in some way?

I am endlessly amused by those who trumpet their beliefs, harass those who don't accept them, and then proclaim they are feeble and passive for being part of the problem, not the solution.. when these people do nothing except post on forums, and feel that this is somehow a globally responsible solution to the problem. Just because someone doesn't blindly accept your belief system about how the world works, doesn't mean they are naïve and obtuse.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

What if they don't do it at a marquis because they know people will be expecting it? The biggest events so far this summer have occurred primarily on unexpected dates instead of those where it was expected that something would happen...July 4th nothing, both conventions nothing.

Even the giant christian gathering, Reset2016, nothing happened except a bunch of folks suffered heat exhaustion and they shut it down early. And lots of people thought that event would be targeted.

So perhaps the element of surprise? Dallas was unexpected, ditto Orlando...how huge do you think the difference would be in crowd volume for a marquis versus a more mundane event? I know a number of people who, if they've taken the time off and spent money to attend an event, will make sure and get their money's worth by going to each and every show they can.

I hadn't even thought about the closing ceremonies, so thank you for mentioning that. I have felt very strongly for several days now that something is going to go down at the Olympics. I can't shake that feeling either, and several people within my circle have it too.

I hope nothing happens. I've got friends who are there right now. I am more than a little worried.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

The best I can do at present is learn as much as I possibly can, and I can honestly say I've learned quite a lot. Though unfortunately nothing that would be of any interest to you. You've got it all figured out.

So rather than waste my time trying to convince you of anything other than what you're already certain of, I'm just gonna leave this little quote here for you. Hopefully you'll absorb it and let it really sink in. If there is even the slightest spark of curiosity or existential dread, I urge you to dig deeper. Learn everything you can about these people. Only then will you begin to realize how this world really works.

David Rockefeller:

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a World Government.The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries "

I am not your enemy.

But the very nature of this conspiracy insists that we become so... Perhaps this fact alone should be enough to make one question the true implications of the stigma around our demographic.

J.F. Kennedy spoke of this conspiracy not long before he was assassinated.

"For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed.
"

If you cannot trust the word of a president; probably the highest position anyone can hold in the free world... who can you trust?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Signals

great post mate, also note that ed snowden has been making mysterious tweets as of late, "its time..."

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

I wish they thought that it was too big to be achieved as well. But they don't. And the fact that you do only have some out. Because it's not too big of a plan to achieve. And they don't have to worry about running it that's what everyone else is for. They just want to be the ones calling the shots

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ThingsThatDontMakeSense

It's hard for me to make the stretch of Russian involvement...

Kind of seems like "Uncle Intel" to me.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

So rather than waste my time trying to convince you of anything other than what you're already certain of, I'm just gonna leave this little quote here for you.

You should at least post the quote that has merit. The one you posted is either a twisted version of another quote, or probably an outright fabrication. He supposedly gave that quote in 1991, but it only showed up in conspiracy circles in 1993. There is no proof he ever said that.

You should have instead placed this quote - which at least somewhat supports your theory, although I don't think even this quote means what you and others probably thinks it means:

“For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”

There at least, he addresses the accusations of working against the interests of the U.S. and secretly trying to gain power. His goal of one world is hardly exclusive to him.. or banks.. or powerful families. Ironically I don't think he or anyone else will achieve that any time soon. If they or you or anyone else thinks they can force changes to many of the cultures on this planet, I'd say you are fooling yourselves. As has been proven, many of this countries will willingly sacrifice themselves rather than be forced to change their beliefs and way of life. I think a one world currency would occur before a one world government, but I think even that would be a long, long way off.

I hardly know it all - neither do you. But I try to focus on more "mundane" aspects of life that I can have some modicum of control over. For example, while boycotting businesses that refuse to participate in raising tomato pickers wages by one measly penny per basket which would give them living wages may seem trivial and a waste of time.. it at least participates in something worthwhile in my opinion. Small contributions to help causes as we can, can make a difference. But raging about an invisible enemy on conspiracy forums will have no practical result. Your intel gathering won't affect those families or banks or secret cabals. Demeaning comments to other forum goers also has no purpose. Stating I am part of the problem because I refuse to accept the facts you have accepted is ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
heres another great article on your theory......

www.dailycrow.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
heres another great article on your theory......

www.dailycrow.com...

After reading that, go back and look again at the video from the Temple Institute concerning their wishes to build the Third Temple. If such a thing occurs, it would indeed be the worst thing in Jewish history.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

His quotes were spot on. I've seen the videos for both and heard those words straight from the horses' mouths. Later today when I'm done with class, I will post a few more quotes and pearls of wisdom that support theories of world domination like that the Rothschilds orchestrated the world wars and the like. The Guidestones tell the truth of their wishes for us.

There are certainly factions within the Oligarchs, and they do struggle for supremacy amongst themselves, but one thing they dont do is endanger or expose the terrific spider's web they have us all ensnared in. They want to control it, not unravel it.

And the Ghost would benefit from a little more patience. We're having a great discussion here, and no one has been overly offensive....yet. Let us continue sharing ideas amicably.
edit on 882016 by MayanBoricua because: Mistakes Were Made

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

August 13 into August 14 is Tisha b'Av on the old Jewish calendar.

That is only correct this year.

The Hebrew calendar is a lunar calendar. It does not often coincide with ours. Next year, the day in question will be July 31st - August 1st.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

And what about the quote from J.F.K. which you've conveniently disregarded? Do you think he was fooled too?

As for your comment about a one world currency, it would surely follow the advent of a world government. Also, if you really think a rapid radical change to society isn't possible, just look at what has happened to the middle East for the past 15 years... Many countries and cities were living in 1st world conditions. Free healthcare and education, plenty of jobs. Now they've been reduced to rubble; their populations displaced.

The right crisis is all that is needed to initiate a rapid regime change. Which is precisely what the globalist agenda is preparing for. The U.S. is on the verge of economic collapse. When that happens everyone will be crying for a saviour, and the N.W.O. will swoop in with their pre-planned "solution". Just like every other sovereign nation they have covertly invaded.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Djarums

Yes, I know, and the date on the cube is only for this year too.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gh0stwalker
David Rockefeller:

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a World Government.The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries "

That quote is controversial in that its origin has been largely discredited. There are some sites out there that wave it around like it's as legit as the Gettysburg Address. I remain skeptical.

J.F. Kennedy spoke of this conspiracy not long before he was assassinated.

"For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed.
"

Kennedy was referring to the threat of International Communism and the efforts towards World Domination. Remember the Dulles brothers? Good times.

Good discussion, and I starred the post I quoted there (and flagged the thread). Just trying to get some of it into context. I'm not 'sure' about anything, but some things that would seem to be the strongest evidence are suspect at best, in terms of legitimacy.

I'm more of an Eisenhower 'military-Industrial complex' guy, in terms of the warnings he provided.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Signals

Its actually spiritual fine print in the contract---Universal law states they must disclose the information in some way. It also makes us all somewhat complicit in it all. Like the Secret Covenant says---Those that will see it will be labeled as crazy insane. Little more to it than Pareidolia, Apophenia and Fnords but by all means---keep denying ignorance. Duh Nile really is a river in Egypt----getcha some more of it if it helps ya cope.
edit on 8-8-2016 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

Eisenhower and Kennedy both warned of the exact same thing. Communism is no more covert than capitalism. It's mearly an opposing ideology.

Military-Industrial Complex, N.W.O. . They're all part of the same system. They strive for the same goals. Trying to paint a contrast between the two is simply muddying the waters.

Just call it for what it is; The globalist agenda. Whose goal is to coral, control and dominate every faucet of human life.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Gh0stwalker

One big difference IMO, is where you seem to view a single, monolithic entity out to control, I see as a variety of factions all striving (sometimes together, sometimes opposed) to achieve an advantage.

I don't think there's one big bugaboo hidden-hand string puller. Which by extension, I also don't believe there's a concerted effort to plant obscure hints around intentions to NWO all of us into submission.

I'm prepared to be wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join