It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Campaign Hires the Firm Behind ‘Brexit’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Donald Trump and his team have upped their game to win the race for the White House by hiring the company that got the Brexit message to millions, resulting in the split of Great Britain from the European Union.

Cambridge Analytica is a marketing film that targets voters (and potential donors) based on their unconscious psychological biases.

The strategic communications company also worked with former GOP candidates Ted Cruz, Ben Carson and the “Leave.EU” campaign in the United Kingdom. According to the Daily Beast, Cambridge Analytica “went after first-time voters and those who felt left out of the political process, the kinds of people that Trump was successful bringing to the polls in primary elections.”

www.thewrap.com...

Although it didn't help Cruz and Carson much...

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: alomaha

Oh boy.

Expert manipulators working to subconsciously control people on behalf of Donald Trump.

Don't we already have enough of that in the world at large? All campaigns do this, advertising does this, we are slaves to Freud's nephew. So sick of this.

Psychoanalysis shapes consumer culture
edit on 6-8-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-8-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

The DNC and Clinton campaign are masters of that technique.

Maybe the Trump campaign is using this source as a counter-measure to un-brainwash all of those poor Clinton drones

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Don't we already have enough of that in the world at large? All campaigns do this, advertising does this, we are slaves to Freud's nephew. So sick of this.

Psychoanalysis shapes consumer culture

I agree. Reminds me of Adam Curtis's documentary, I think it's called "The Trap" but I'm not sure... Amazing documentary...

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Sounds like the start of a good deprogramming plan, since most Clinton supporters seem to have a modified version of Stockholm Syndrome. You kind of have to pity the tunnel vision weakness, it's almost like feeling bad for a mentally damaged puppy. They're cute, but they need supervision, they can't be left to their own devices as they will make a mess.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 8/6.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Good for Trump, I'm sure it will get him a few more votes. I can't say I support bringing foreign corporations in to meddle with our government process though. To me it's the same thing as bringing in a foreign nation.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Lyin' Ted and 'psycho' Ben Carson...what other names can ousted candidates be called to not get the nomination?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
Expert manipulators working to subconsciously control people on behalf of Donald Trump.

As opposed to master manipulators in the news media colluding with the Democrats?

(post by csgovip removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Bumping this.

It's, in part, why Trump won.

www.wired.com...

The British number-crunchers and PhDs started working with down-ballot candidates in the US two years ago, and came to prominence this year touting its “psychographic targeting.” The approach supposedly builds on traditional ad targeting metrics like demographics (age, race, income) and behavior (voting, spending, online habits) by adding a person’s psychological profile.

To generate models, Cambridge, which employs data scientists and psychologists, draws on personality surveys it has conducted by telephone, email, and social media since 2013. It uses those samples to predict the personality traits of voters—traits like, say, neuroticism. Candidates can use those findings to tailor their message to a specific audience.

edit on 9-11-2016 by JetBlackStare because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join