It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Sharing a story

page: 1

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 12:23 PM
Sometimes i just sit to myself wondering about life stories in general.. I like those moments and i enjoy sharing them.. Its like a magical thought in my mind appear and i want to search deep down inside my mind for an answer..Listening to reason and the idiot inside my very own universe..
Sometimes they appear real, sometimes they dont.. Maybe its just the story i found intriguing, but i enjoy my very own universe, mostly cause its mine and when i share it, it could be because i wanted to share an anecdote..

Your subjective reality makes my story into reality, your experience forms the story into your own..

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 12:59 PM
a reply to: tikbalang

Sometimes i just sit to myself wondering about life stories in general..

During my recycle phase I looked through a lot of peoples garbage.

Whenever someone changes life direction, the family landlord school admin, whatever reduces their belongings to keep sake, mementos, valuables, etc. A significant portion of what belonged to them winds up in the trash at some point.

Lots of people pass on, move on, split, go to school, war, jail, get divorced, old folks home and the grave. I've dug through boxes of hundreds of peoples life belongings at storage units, curb side recycle and the companies where they work (free dump fees).

I know more about the reality of lives lived than most from a forensic pre land fill perspective.

edit on 6-8-2016 by intrptr because: spelling