It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dovetail Timing for Civil War as Opposed to World War - Probably Just As Much Money To Be Made?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Does anyone else think how 'convenient' it is that both the Black Race card is being agitated and played to the full, plus we also have the Muslim and Refugee Cards also being played to the full in Western Countries at the same time?

Surely this is never a coincidence - it seems like some people are plotting to instigate civil wars in not only America but European countries because they have failed to provoke Putin into a Third World War so can't make money that way? However, as they clearly have no scruples about the blood shed through which they earn their money, they have obviously seen the benefit of supplying civilians, governments and terrorists so huge profits all round for the money men - whose faces we all know and whose backsides are always carefully away from the affrays they create.

if they can repeat their trick of supplying all the different sides, they can probably make just as much money along with their other trades of rebuilding the destruction afterwards and enjoy the same huge cull of people which WW3 would have achieved.

The timing of the current racial and religious upheaval stinks because its clearly being manipulated by a few with what appears to be the collusion of some of the more powerful western governments, who have busily passed laws against their own citizens speaking out and complaining about their governments lack of protection for the people who actually pay their taxes and politicians salaries.

This is like a train slowly pulling out of a station and gathering speed to the ultimate desired end.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Planet wide martial law.

Imagine who comes out on top- Whoever has the most military power.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

In my divergent timeline WW3 or civil wars have not happened, I have retired to an uneventful life, doing simple things like fishing gardening and the occasional post on ATS.

WW3 is not an option in my reality.

Martial law, fascism, corporate/oligarchies, are a thing of the past.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The pain Trump supporters feel is real. And the source of that pain is the same as the pain felt by Bernie supporters, Jill supporters Gary supporters.

The elite WANT the scapegoating and divisive antics. At this point if they feel they can't shove Hillary down our throats, they are A-OKAY with instigating internal strife and funding a civil war from their safe fortress in the swiss alps.

We MUST come together. The hateful scapegoating MUST stop. And we MUST look at what's really behind all of the hysteria.

edit on 2016 by BlubberyConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I think we are in a very different world today. We all knew the horror of nuclear war and how it would end so no one would use those weapons -most have no memory of Hiroshima etc

Russia has been baited and baited but has refused to bite back even over the Crimea. So unless Obama wants to try his luck with China I doubt he can swing WW3 which we all know earned an elite little group of manipulative psychos huge profits when they funded both sides ion the world wars and have never had to defend their treasonous dealings.

You have to look at the fact that war in Syria had been going on a long time before its people suddenly decided to gatecrash Europe and ask who gave them that idea in the first place? The timing coincides with trouble in America with black people. However its the PC racial card that is allowing this position to continue and wind up hearts and minds and when the passion flows common sense and logic go out the door which is the game controlling card. It will create a situation where people will insist on being armed. In fact in Austria gun sales to women have soared and many are thinking they want their own weapons and won't be victims of refugee gorilla murderers. It is starting already and the media is keeping a lot quiet from the general publics.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
t reply to: BlubberyConspiracy

I would't be surprised if part of the reason for this current situation is that the money men are getting worried because the level of debt is impossible to repay and the system is so damaged it can't be repaired and could collapse causing them terrific personal financial loss.

I also think many of these people are now known to the public and this dodgy black versus white fight is being exposed in that its also white lifestyles that are being destroyed and perhaps they are worried that people will see this and gang up together against this elite little lot who are ruining our world.

There is also a will not to go to war any more all over the word unless for a few, its some religious jihad which could easily have been blown out of the water with Western technology, but as Putin pointed out has not - why? Further ISIS with the discovery of oil in Syria should have been there knocking back Rothschild and Murdoch etc and seizing their own oil which they haven't which all says manipulation of everyone through the power of government dictated to by a few elite who deserve culling far more than the general population.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Which is part of my point in that weapons are going to be bought and someone is going to get rich supplying them especially if they can to it to both sides as is going on with ISIS etc.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

We're going down the road to civil war, but it's not based on race. Groups like BLM could be part of it, but that's really just a minor issue. The real divide is that there's a big difference in the application of law in the US based on your socio-economic status. Most blacks are poor, therefore most blacks find themselves on the ass end of this.

The poor get worse legal representation, which in turn leads to harsher sentences for lesser crimes. The poor get less safe neighborhoods, which leads to a lack of basic ideas such as being secure in your home. The poor get less nutritious food, which results in more health issues, lower quality of life, and an earlier death.

These are the types of issues people will fight over. They aren't fair or right. To give a real life example. Running a stop sign in my town carries a fine for someone making minimum wage equal to 2 full weeks of work (actually, longer since no one gets 40 hours these days). To someone working a higher value job it costs them 1 day of work. Furthermore, the person working the higher value job frequently has access to legal services which further reduce the cost of the fee (and shift it from the state to a lawyer fee) while the minimum wage person, should they be unable to pay right away will find themselves with additional fines and penalties. Usually resulting in the person taking very high interest emergency loans to pay the fine.

This is an unfair application of justice, and the sort of thing the civil war will eventually be fought over.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

I totally agree with you on the points you put up. I do think though that a lot of white middle class men have lost their jobs families and homes and its a shame the division has occurred between these two groups when it would better both groups to work together to change things for all. Divide and conquer needs to expose those pushing it and understood for what it is designed to do.

We are IMHO being pushed into civil war. Trouble starts when things start to go wrong or become patently unfair which is a major cause for civil disobedience and in Europe if you also add the immigrant situation to all the job losses all dovetailing in nicely - you have huge swathes of our populations getting seriously steamed up with their governments. Our government's is hell bent on censoring what we say and leaving us as second class citizens in our own country whilst it curries favour with criminal immigrants. We even let back in a man accused to rape here who absconded to fight for ISIS - he is merrily walking on our streets today.

Incidents that infuriate any decent person are becoming every days news - a group of muslims trying to burn a man to death by covering him with an inflammable liquid and setting fire to him. We have the Belgium female police officers, one having been targeted in her face not to mention a whole load of other things that will rile you up.

I see too much 'coincidence' here because too many emotions are being galvanised and soon we will have major incidents which our recently well reduced police force won't be able to handle and civil disobedience will develop into civil war, which I among a lot of others don't want because the manipulators will be well protected and hidden away. One questions the timing of reducing down our police force.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Fines are the least discriminatory way to administer punishment without excessive cruelty. Yes there are definitely issues with how the common person needs a lawyer to understand the laws. That is not how it should be.

As for difference in punishment. In my area the inner city courts are much more lenient then the suburb and rural courts. In self reporting of criminals, blacks were much more likely to have committed many more unpunished crimes than whites. A lot of basic crimes that would be enforced in white communities are not enforced in inner cities ghettos. Enforcement goes back up in the the nice high rise downtown areas to keep businesses from leaving and allowing civil people to walk around safely.
This is from my experience.

As for the ghettos, it has been shown that poverty does not so much cause crime as crime causes poverty. Crime pushes investment and jobs away from the area, Crime also pushes the civil people out of the area. If more and more police stop patrolling these areas these places will become business deserts.

If enforcement of the law stopped in these nice downtown areas the businesses will become victims of crime and all that investment will move to a burb and poor people will lose access to those businesses.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
Fines are the least discriminatory way to administer punishment without excessive cruelty.

They can be, but not in our application of them. Fines can only be appropriate if they function on a percentage of income. Let me give you a real life example, a friend of mine recently got caught for not having renewed the registration on his car. I have no sympathy for him on that front, but it means his car was impounded (though in his defense, he wasn't driving it, it was just parked on the road).

The impound fees in my town have no cap, and they charge you $50/day to get your car out, after 5 days (including the weekends they're closed on) it goes up to $70/day. So on Thursday he loses his car, on Friday I give him rides around town so he can sell what few possessions he has to a pawn shop to get the money together, on Saturday/Sunday the fines accrue, and on Monday he gets his car out. That's 5 days, $250 to get his car out of impound, plus the $80 registration, plus the $250 fine in the first place. All in all he's out $580 for that mistake.

His job is working at Wendy's and while he's technically full time his hours average closer to $27/week. At the $7.45 he makes that's $201.15 per week so we're talking about just under 3 weeks worth of income. As fallout from that, his rent is delayed and he's going to pay a fee for late rent. As part of his rent, his utilities are included. His landlord can't legally kick him out over some delayed rent, but he can shut off the utilities so his apartment no longer has water, electricity, or internet. Which means that he can't legally live there until he catches up on rent, even though he's paying for it. All in all, with extremely tight spending it's going to take him several weeks to catch back up on this stuff. And late rent fees (which cost him another $15/day) another 2 weeks of work for 5 weeks income gone.

On the other hand, to someone making even $40k/year, even if they paid the exact same fine of $580 it would have only cost them 3 and a half days of work. Once you throw in the better access to money so the car comes out of impound sooner and the fact that it's unlikely to cause secondary fines, you get down to 1 days worth of work.

How is a fine in that case a fair application of justice?

If enforcement of the law stopped in these nice downtown areas the businesses will become victims of crime and all that investment will move to a burb and poor people will lose access to those businesses.

I didn't say it should stop. I said the punishment for a crime shouldn't be dependent on your socioeconomic status.
edit on 7-8-2016 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

join