It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love or fear

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I love animals, i always have.. They bring out the best of me and it feels awkward to say that when it should be humans that brings out the best of me.. My parents were wild, one a Gypsy the other a Walloon, its like a true story of the folktale Cinderella..

My grandfather, may his soul rest in peace.. was in the SS, he butchered the other side of my family.. Just cause, they were different.. Some of us has a closer relationship with nature, not just cause we are animals but because.. Nature rewards traits which society does not..

Have you ever watched when humans tries to control wild animals? Its always justified with a whip and a cane.. even better when they can perform a circus act..
But what happens when that fails, when instincts takes over.. Nature doesnt reward love in the same way society does.. We all share two set of feelings, when fear fails.. Could love be the answer?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Have you ever watched when humans tries to control wild animals? Its always justified with a whip and a cane.. even better when they can perform a circus act..
But what happens when that fails, when instincts takes over.. Nature doesnt reward love in the same way society does.. We all share two set of feelings, when fear fails.. Could love be the answer?

Trying to control the wild animals is not always an act of love, in my opinion. When the animal's instincts (rebellion) take over the captor can be left hurt and broken.
Of course, there are times when control is necessary both in nature and society.
I think love can always the answer and within some words of its definition.
Fondness, tenderness, compassion, kindness, regard which leads to acceptance.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

You know I think a lot of emotions are binded together and form a gray area.

Can you explain why you don't think nature doesn't reward love? I think an example to counter that claim would be like an elephant herd coming together and protecting the young. The elephants love their offspring but also fear for thier potential fate from nearby predators. Fear and love binding together in nature to create defensive barriers all for the future of the species.

I believe when fear fails you have no answer but love.

new topics

join