It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016 Green Party Convention Live Stream ft Julian Assange

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The live stream is happening on youtube.

Julian Assange will be speaking at this convention at 11:45am Central time. How radically different is that? RNC/DNC would NEVER do that. EVER.

I encourage everyone to listen in to learn more about the Green party progressive platform.

Thanks.
edit on 6-8-2016 by primespickle because: clarified am

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Why would Dr. Stein ever aligned herself with a known criminal? .
Answer...she wouldn't.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Are you calling me a liar? Multiple news sources confirm this, as does a Green Party press release.

Wikileaks is a whistleblower group, not a terrorist group . Big difference.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: primespickle

RNC/DNC would NEVER do that. EVER.

Nope. They sure wouldn't ask a non-American, charged with treason against the USA, to speak at their conventions.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Answer...she wouldn't.

Julian Assange isn't a criminal.

You're just upset that he exposed the corrupt DNC tactics.
edit on 6-8-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Added reply to tags.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Jill Stein is speaking now.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

You can find the platform at: www.gp.org...

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: primespickle
The live stream is happening on youtube.

Julian Assange will be speaking at this convention at 11:45am Central time. How radically different is that? RNC/DNC would NEVER do that. EVER.

I encourage everyone to listen in to learn more about the Green party progressive platform.

Thanks.

Posting streaming feed so folks like me can easily watch via your thread. Did Assange already speak?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Sorry, thanks.

He hasn't yet spoken. Should be on in 20 minutes.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: primespickle
a reply to: CynConcepts

Sorry, thanks.

He hasn't yet spoken. Should be on in 20 minutes.

Okay, awesome! I am interested in hearing how the Green Party play this. I can see them getting Assange in order to get Media attention! I actually think they may have pulled something out of Trumps play book, perhaps!

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Reading the chat sidebar and they're all thinking Assange is going to release video of Huma Abedan. Or other huge leak. Interesting...I'm going to watch this. Assange speaks in a few minutes.

I wonder if they have anything on Justice Scalia's death. That would be crazy.
edit on 6-8-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Answer...she wouldn't.

Julian Assange isn't a criminal.

You're just upset that he exposed the corrupt DNC tactics.

No, she ain't upset about that, she doesn't even recognize the Clinton criminality or that Assange and Snowden are trying to possibly correct the corruption problems. Cognitive dissonance and confirmation bias are strong in that one!

I think it's a good move for Stein to have Assange in conference, she is learning from Trump. It will get her a ton of airplay and spread her name giving her potentially a much better position in the general election. It will be interesting to see if the MSM report on it. If the do, it should be intriguing to see the levels of demonization they apply to Stein.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Oh well when you put it that way. LOL.
Tell me then...Why is Assange in sanctuary? No no just answer that? Why is he not free to move about the planet like the rest of us? Oh yeah ...Because he's a criminal hacker that's why. He will be arrested as soon as he steps into a country with an extradition treaty with the United States.
He's a liar and a criminal.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

edit on 6-8-2016 by primespickle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
What the heck is going on?! Sound problems, David Cobb speaking over him, losing audio, etc...

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Tell me then...Why is Assange in sanctuary? No no just answer that? Why is he not free to move about the planet like the rest of us? Oh yeah ...Because he's a criminal hacker that's why. He will be arrested as soon as he steps into a country with an extradition treaty with the United States.

Let me just clarify this.... Assange and Snowden are whistleblowers. However, you call them criminals and liars. So, whistleblowers who expose criminal activity are criminals and liars, is that correct?

So what does that make Hillary who exposed tens of thousands of documents to these whistleblowers and hackers, she (Hillary) potentially put lives in danger and damaged national security while exposing her own corruption? I guess that would make her an accomplice or a whistleblower correct? In which case Hillary is a criminal and a liar as well ;-)

Funny how that works and makes perfect sense eh ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

RNC/DNC would NEVER do that. EVER.

Nope. They sure wouldn't ask a non-American, charged with treason against the USA, to speak at their conventions.

If he isnt a citizen he cant commit treason. Possibly sedition but anyhow he isnt charged with either of those things

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

He is in sanctuary because of an extradition attempt from sweden over him not using a condom for consentual sex.

Which of coarse is for a backdoor to the us .

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton is the liar and real criminal and people risk everything to bring the truth to light. If ethics are violated and laws broken then it's whistle blowers who allow the public to know just how corrupt things really are.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slickinfinity

Hillary Clinton is the liar and real criminal and people risk everything to bring the truth to light. If ethics are violated and laws broken then it's whistle blowers who allow the public to know just how corrupt things really are.

I dont think the US has charged Assange with anything actually.
edit on 6-8-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join