It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CERN Scientists Suffer Mandela Effect When Data "Disappears" - *snip*

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

No it isn't real.
Don't blame your own faulty memory on bs.
Accept you are human and accept your human faults.
Oh and no we are not scared we are laughing at the insanity which is the Mandela effect.
But you continue the delusion that you are all special and can see what others can not.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Neither does holding my genitals and coughing for the doctor to test for a hernia...but it happens, and that is the scientific way they check.

Are trying to seduce me...............into making a T&C violation?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

NO ONE PUTS THAT MUCH VESTED INTEREST INTO SOMETHING THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT. THERE IS A REASON.

Denying Ignorance is the reason...try it you might just like it.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I don't see how this has anything to do with the fictitious Mandela Effect....

I wrote up a big response, but ended up just making an additional thread out of it since it's a little more broad than a direct reply to you. The point I was making though, is even if it is fictitious, that may not be all there is to the story.
edit on 6-8-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMaxHeadroomIncident

Are trying to seduce me...............into making a T&C violation?

Not even close...the point being made is that just because something doesn't sound scientific to you that doesn't mean it isn't.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: SeaWorthy

And yet you're the clown right?

Yep who doesn't just blindly believe anything he sees online which is why research is good.

Something that could have prevented this thread from being wrong about it's premise.

Some people blindly deny anything research they never do just deny.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Oh please, you are making ridiculous comparisons between another man touching your balls and the unexplained outcome of a particle accellerator experiment.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I think you've got a great outlook on things. My initial reaction to the changes was mostly anger...I've been experiencing other things too, for a long time, and this was just sort of the icing on the cake.

Lately, however, I have had profound cause to come to believe that what you are saying is quite accurate. In the same way that opening such doors can have a negative effect, so can it have the exact opposite. And it has...even miraculously so...in my personal world.

Perhaps they were not meant to keep that data, because they showed themselves to be willing to disregard the dangers inherent in their quest for advancement. And perhaps, by doing so, they inadvertently gave humanity a way to make a better future...releasing energy that is wholly positive, righting the imbalance. That would also be Karma.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMaxHeadroomIncident

Oh please, you are making ridiculous comparisons between another man touching your balls and the unexplained outcome of a particle accellerator experiment.

The more you wrestle with a turd.. the crappier you get. The Mandela Effect hasn't changed that.

Mods - thanks for cleaning up - and sorry you had to. I tried on page 1 to discourage this.

Participants - It's my opinion you are arguing and belittling eachother. I'm honestly interested in the Mandela Effect and want to talk about it with others. This is not the debate or open respectful conversation I wanted, it's a contest. Please stop.

Why was the LHC halted?

How is there room for 'coincidence' in science?

Do you think CERN is responsible, or is it other-worldly - or both?

If data was there (shown via two different facilities), and now they can't replicate it - does that fall under the Mandela Effect umbrella?

Being a developer, I can't think of a situation where I've ever ran the same code and got different results. Can you think of an example where you ran the same experiment with the same conditions and got varying results?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I didn't feel positive - I felt awe-struck in a literal sense. Seeing humanity interacting the way it does now (recently) has made me sad. It's why I haven't posted much over the years.

I understand what you mean though. I am positive it will work out (order out of chaos). I wasn't positive about it when it hit me - I was dumbfounded - I mean the globe on my desk changed for cryin' out loud. After my brain settled is when I became positive about the changes taking place - it has to lead to a greater good. We will come together, it's inevitable - even if we're forced into working together.

What were the changes you noticed in your life (if they're not to personal, I wouldn't discuss them here if they are).

I'm seriously considering creating a forum based site where folks can discuss things (either direction) free of ridicule. Of course that would be in competition with ATS - and I don't want to reinvent the wheel, but there's issues with the wheel and I can't help but to want to make it better.

---

Oops, forgot to add (in relation to your post)...

I also think the ancients had wisdom beyond their place in history, which is fascinating. In some ways science is catching up with the past. Eventually science and faith will come together as a dual-proof. You already have (some) scientists agreeing that the universe is to perfect to support us, and that it doesn't appear as though chance would ever allow it (the odds of). It's several steps forward - and further supports my hope in humanity.

edit on 6-8-2016 by Pearj because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
It looks to me like this OP is a back door to another ME discussion, [sic] in general, as it has nothing to do with the LHC, or if it has, it must be the National Enquirer's version.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMaxHeadroomIncident

I see you just missed the whole point...

Let's try this again shall we...

I said that when the doctor asks a man to drop his pants so he can check for hernias that doesn't sound very scientific, but doctors do it...so again just because their terms don't sound scientific enough for you those who it was presented to understand it in the scientific way.

Hopefully that helps.

Also it has nothing to do with a man touching me, as my doctor is a woman.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

The relation with the ME would be that they seemed very sure that something was a specific way then it turned out it wasn't and they have no explanation for it. They also seem puzzled about it.

Add to that the suspicions that the LHC has something to do with the ME I can definitely see the irony there.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

It looks to me like this OP is a back door to another ME discussion, [sic] in general, as it has nothing to do with the LHC, or if it has, it must be the National Enquirer's version.

I think you may have...

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

The relation with the ME would be that they seemed very sure that something was a specific way then it turned out it wasn't and they have no explanation for it.

Except that isn't true...

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

so again just because their terms don't sound scientific enough for you those who it was presented to understand it in the scientific way.

So what is the scientific meaning of "remarkable coincidence" that I missed, tsurfer......?

Also it has nothing to do with a man touching me, as my doctor is a woman.

No need to get defensive.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

What isn't true?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

The relation with the ME would be that they seemed very sure that something was a specific way then it turned out it wasn't and they have no explanation for it. They also seem puzzled about it.

Add to that the suspicions that the LHC has something to do with the ME I can definitely see the irony there.

It took them a while to sort out the WOW! signal, same sort of scenario, thinking that they had found what they were looking for.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

a reply to: TerryDon79

Deal with it. That's what normal people do.

Let's talk about your fixation with the Mandela Effect. How you love to start arguments with people who dare to openly believe in it, or are merely just entertaining the theory. I can see how those people would have an above average interest in the subject.

With you and your like however, I see no positive reason for your above average interest in the subject.

You can come up with all sorts of noble arguments but we all know it is just because it is easy and safe for you to feed here.

There are people that have an overwhelming need to corect stupidity . Usually they become teachers and it's because stupidity bothers them. So that may very well be your answer.

(you spelled correct wrong)

People who become GOOD Teachers do not go around calling people stupid.
They also realize there are possibilities that there are things in our life experience that some may experience while others do not. Many people believe in God have we proved it? But not many go around calling people stupid for believing. Just one small example in a big many!

As far as the ME there are people such as myself who have found a change which is unexplainable...proof you say
in this case the change does away with the proof. Now clearly there are people who will never accept the credible witnesses that come forward in any case whatsoever no matter how many.

I feel sorry for those people, they live in a place that will never accept any kind of quantum world. When the scientists stop telling you what you can believe, where will you turn I wonder.

www.pbs.org...

Quantum theory—and its key mathematical tool, the wave function—excels at predicting probabilities for the outcomes of experiments. Yet, after nearly a century of debate, physicists and philosophers of science can agree only that there is no real consensus on what quantum theory actually says about the world.

edit on 6-8-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

No they had 2 indentical previous results they couldn't recreate and have no explanation for why they couldn't.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join