It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The old Victorian house returns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Once again the old Victorian from my previous dreams returned this morning.

In the dream I was inside the house with my entire family. I knew I was very deep inside the house. This felt like a basement or an underground shelter. I could see one door and I knew behind that door was a very large quantity of food. Another door had what I would equate to a maintenance room. The small amount of power present was coming from that room. I was also aware of a room which used most of the power this room supplied which I would guess was a garden like room.

Basically the underground part of the house was fitted for survival. Which was handy since I could see what was happening above ground.

This part of the dream actually freaked me out a bit. I could see the telltale mushroom cloud of a nuclear explosion. I knew we were far enough away that the major fear for me was the fallout. My in laws were the last to arrive. They were telling my family about what was happening above ground. I actually yelled at them at this point. "I already know what's happening! I can see it. Shut the #### door!" They seemed shocked that I yelled but did as I asked.

I started describing what I was seeing to my family Obviously everyone was scared. Except me, I knew we would survive somehow because I knew the house was built for it and ready for it. It was a protected place. I also felt that despite the desparation of those outside there would be other survivors. I was calm as long as the entrance to our shelter was closed. I felt better once the door was sealed against the fallout even though I knew the house was not likely to let this fallout in to where we were.

The details were honestly horrific. The things I saw in this dream are the stuff of nightmares. One thing I will say despite the loss of life there was a hope beneath it all. I didn't see it but I felt this was not the end for us or mankind.

I would like to end this post by saying I am not predicting anything. I am merely posting this as a sort of record. It always amazes me the amount of detail I remember from the Victorian house dreams and how clearly I can remember the dreams later even though all logic says I should not remember them.
edit on 6-8-2016 by YachiruKusajishi because: Because my phone thinks it knows what words I wanted to use better than me

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Dreaming with big houses or houses with lots of doors is more often than not about your personal life, what you are experiencing in your personal growth.

Usually you dreams starts from the bottom of the house until you reach the top part of it, as you meet challenges in your personal life confront them and become victorious.

Dreaming of catastrophes no always means that something terrible is going to happen, is just a mirror of your personal internal struggles.

Take a good look at what is happening in your personal life now and perhaps you will find the answer of what you are dreaming with and its possible meaning.

I hope this helps.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Most of my dreams if this house have been at ground level or even outside the house. I never actually saw us go in the house. I just kind of knew where we were.

Side note- The more I see of this old Victorian house the more I would love to design and build it to actually live in. Lmao this house has it all

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: YachiruKusajishi

As long as the house is pretty and well built it could be a sign, in my personal experiences I dream a lot about a mansion, for years I have gone up a hill and wander inside this mansion, it has many doors, but is very old. Sometimes I will get lost sometimes I will find my way with not problems.

I remember that before we bought the house we have now, I always dreamed for years of a house painted in gray from where I would look outside from a second floor window.

The house we bought was originally gray and does have a second floor.

Sometimes dreams have meanings, if you remember the dreams well enough they mean something and is worth to keep a record of them.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: YachiruKusajishi

I believe dreams are expressions of our consciousness, which is limitless and not bound by any measure. We dream of endless possibilities, in the past, present, and future in no particular order. When we rest, sleep, and heal, our minds untether. Humans have made, built, painted, created a great many spectacular landscapes, art, buildings, and monuments. We observe our environment, what we've managed, and it inspires our minds to grow more conscious, and expand our culture.

Your dream, although nightmarish in part, is what we are capable of. It is not all rainbows and sunshine here. However, your dream also subtly speaks of resolve and conscious growth. We are truly blessed with our talents, gifts, and life. Your dream is one of infinite testaments, and our lives serve to bear witness. Our acts and deeds are our salvation, or demise.

Thank you for sharing. Never deny yourself reflection. I understand most dreams we remember are wonky and seem meaningless, but our mind babbles at times. This does not mean your dreams are meaningless, just that your subconscious encounters difficulties expressing to your conscious, and it comes out all screwy and twisted. However,this dream you shared is very clear, and packed full of sensory consciousness. Always heed the clear ones and continue to grow your consciousness, as it will continue to "connect" more frequently and efficiently, communicating with your subconscious, even others, and I believe that's our species next evolution.

edit on 6-8-2016 by Boscov because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Boscov

Dreams of this house are always surreal in how real they seem. I rarely have a dream where I remember in great detail what happens. The Victorian house dreams are never that way. The hope was, for me, the best part. Yes bad things happen sometimes but there is almost always an undercurrent of hope.

@marg6043

The house is beyond pretty. It is a beautiful house. I believe in my first thread about the Victorian house I described it. It always feels very well constructed since it has gone from being in a neighborhood in the first dream to the middle of no where with nothing around it in the second and third dreams. It has lasted where other similar houses have been lost to time.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I did look back at my old thread about the Victorian house. My last post there is my second dream of the house. Now I suspect that this dream was a continuation of that dream. Like trying to eliminate the virus before it can spread.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I think I mentioned this before in another of your house dreams, that for me the house represents your family. Having a strong house protecting your whole family sounds really good to me. At this point, maybe your in-laws aren't totally excepted into your family as a whole, but now due to the turmoil occurring outside, they are part of the whole family and protected by the house (the entire family).

I like the idea marg6043 gave about the house from bottom to top, ie. the basement to the first floor, then to the 2nd , then finally the attic. To me the different rooms are different times or situations experienced by the family going back as far and as wide as you are aware of. You might discover rooms from the distant past, the present, the future, or all time periods together.

What is going on outside the house doesn't seem as important as the house (or family) is protecting everyone, including the late coming in-laws.

join