It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pareidolia or ancient aliens? Are there hidden pictures in binary numbers?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
It seems a tongue-in-cheek kinda thought, but I think it may just be further proof that Mathematics are merely a depiction of reality and these patterns must emerge whenever invoked. If so, then we can prove it by finding patterns similar to the one in the OP in other places. We do see other similar patterns that are reasonably close on this thread.

Calculus and algebraic formulas can be plotted on a graph and even if a straight line are called 'curves" . One of the forms a test question will be in is to plot the curve. Engineering of buildings and roadways use these formulas to design the structures. It is more obvious due to this thread, that math is the key and therefore is worthy of these forays into following where ever the data leads us. The more we understand higher math the more we learn about other things in the universe.

Good OP!

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfenz

Keep in mind that if we can decipher it, we can create it. It may well have been an elaborate human message.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall

You know there is a irony there that if man went out into the field and created that crop circle, it was done right by one of the massive telescopes we use too look deep into space. Nothing like not seeing something right under your nose...

edit on 8/7/16 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
a reply to: boncho

What do you see in the Mars pic? I cannot find.

In the Mars pic I see that it is Jupiter

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
When looking at the Higher rows, I can make out several faces stacked onto each like they were totem poles...

The last one the right, just below it mid section it looks like a Goat/Dragons head with horns when I look at it.
edit on 7-8-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: yampa

This is fantastic. The binary charts make me wonder if these principles show up in genetic code.

edit on 7-8-2016 by TheFatefulDay because: Grammar

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

"The last one the right, just below it mid section it looks like a Goat/Dragons head with horns when I look at it. "

I see something like that too, like a typical cartoon demon/dragon face, looking upwards? That row is definitely one of the weirder ones!
edit on 7-8-2016 by yampa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Your brain is designed to look for faces in random visual clutter. Any time you think you see Jesus in a potato chip or whatever, it's just a cue for you to discount it.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
Your brain is designed to look for faces in random visual clutter. Any time you think you see Jesus in a potato chip or whatever, it's just a cue for you to discount it.

If I take Pascal's triangle, then go through every number and ask "is this number odd or even?" then get rid of the number and make the cell either black or white, depending on odd or even, then what you get is Pascal's triangle mod 2:

Our brains are hardwired to find regular geometric shapes too. Are you trying to tell us, because those pixels are randomly odd or even (but are they really?), then I don't see dozens of nested triangles popping out of that picture? Why should I discount those triangles if I think they might say something important about Pascal's triangle, numbers in general, or the fundamental structure of the universe?

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: yampa
Are you trying to tell us, because those pixels are randomly odd or even (but are they really?), then I don't see dozens of nested triangles popping out of that picture?

Triangles are one thing, faces are another. You stare at just about anything non-blank and look for it, you will start seeing faces as your brain reduces the cut off level trying to accommodate you.

You've got a face recognition center in your brain. It's pretty basic neuroscience - if you go looking for faces in clutter, you will find them. That's why there is a term for it - pareidolia.

These are not faces. The resemblance is meaningless. Yet, there it is:

This is also not a face. It's a random bit of landscape. Yet, you will invariably see it as an Indian with an iPhone earplug in -

Pretty much any "I saw a face in ..." report has to be scrutinized carefully, because as a human, you tend to look for faces. Can't really help it.

Linky

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Why do odd and even numbers made from Pascal's triangle create subtriangles like that? Do you know the mathematical reason?

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

If you're trying to demonstrate that the human brain will overreach looking for faces, till it sees them without needing much resemblance; these photos don't help much.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: VP740

If you're trying to demonstrate that the human brain will overreach looking for faces, till it sees them without needing much resemblance; these photos don't help much.

Look how abstract those "faces" are compared to an actual human face. Yet your brain still sees a face. That's exactly what the effect at play here.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to: yampa

Fractals would be a start to look if interested. Found all through nature.

mg

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

I don't see a human face in the above. I've seen faces in poor quality images that don't have much more detail than the latter.

It may be difficult to measure this scientifically, but I'd say most algorithms you could use to detect faces (including animal, skeletal, and whatever else), would read these images as being at least close to a face (assuming it doesn't have a strong false negative bias).

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Not pareidolia. Yes, these same patterns can be seen in the Mayan stelae. In fact, the shape of these stone monuments and the gryphs written on them strongly suggest "faces." It appears that the whole universe is one mathematical probability divided into subsets that pop-up in everything.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: yampa

One thing you might be interested in regarding this, is that the human body is built to specific proportions. Some will go on and on about phi being encoded in us, and that's kind of accurate. Our eyes are in the middle of our head vertically, 2/5's and 4/5's across our head horizontally, ears are 1/3 the height of our head, the mouth appears 4/5's down the face, chin to lip and lip to nose are the same, and so on. These basic proportions are all well known, when you're seeing faces I wonder if the mathematical pattern is simply that the top few lines of the pattern result in similar rules.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

That thing always reminded me of these things:

Yeah I get you...

your Mind will Blow if you look deeper ...

Research about the Dropa Disks as some refer them to Dropa Stones

When the Chinese Government got their hand on them ..
When some information Leaked to the Outside ..

The Dropa Stones had very fine Grooves like a recorded player

it was Decipherable and was Deciphered by the
Dropa People that still Knew the Unique Language
it Supposedly told Stories.. of the Ancient past
of a Alien Race , that crashed landed there ..
that mingled with the natives ...

Dropa Stone Discs with 12,000 Year Old Alien Glyphs
www.youtube.com...

and that toy child recorded disk you pictured
is more like a music Box a Piano note hits from lengthened metal strips

The round crop Doted Circe is like a Binary Sequence code

but hey Musical Notes go hand and Hand

STRAIT from Scratch... Machine Language Music , is Beautiful and can be compressed and tiny ..

Try looking at certain Teams in the Demoscene

This Reminds me a little bit of
files.abovetopsecret.com...

These in Peru

ONE of MANY

well thats.. if you look hard enough LOL!
edit on 02016SundayfAmerica/Chicago8219 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

LOL Same Affect for Searching for god in the Cosmos !

Hand
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...

Dying star like a first Birth of Life cell splitting
www.space.com...

fingers
thosehowards.com...

Helix Nebula, or Eye of Sa.
i.imgur.com...

click on this for a bigger view to read the txt

not.. just faces ...

in this Hologram universe..

edit on 02016SundayfAmerica/Chicago8219 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SargonThrall

Keep in mind that if we can decipher it, we can create it. It may well have been an elaborate human message.

DID you see the TXT in that PIC

Its claimed it was made in ONE Night

Nearly Impossible Feat if you know the Size and with an Alien Gray Face well Cartoonish )

Can we Duplicate it Sure we can but in a Longer Stretch Time Period ..

you have Seen the One of the Largest Crop Circles ever made ??

In the Shape of a Insect/Butterfly/ Moth Man ?

must of been half the town that done it in one Night
but who made it is Debatable , as one group claims they made it ! IN A Night in 6 hours! with 56 people LOL!

unless we... really are Unaware what Our Governments have for Technology...
of what Devices they USE ( if you take Aliens Ufos Out of the Story )

Yeah IT something Human or Alien ... that Knows HuMan's Uses Binary Code and Acsi II Code !

one of the Most Famed UFO Sightings

The Rendlesham Forest UFO incident – 1980

As One of The Soldier's in the Group Sgt. James Penniston that touched the UFO ( like a Probe )
and seem to have a connection telepathically .. then later saw ones and zeros and then began to write them Down..as Binary Code ..

Apparently a Part of it was a location coordinates of an
Ancient Island Sunken from the Last Ice age called Hy brazil

Apparently it goes deeper and Very Weirder

Binary Code Images ?

See Page Below

Images decoded from the Rendlesham binary code
William C. Treurniet, January, 2011
(revised May, 2014)
www.treurniet.ca...

During the first night of the event, Sgt. James Penniston was among a small group of people from the military base who encountered a strange glowing object on the ground. Penniston approached the object and touched it with his hand, and when he did so, the object increased in brightness. Almost 30 years later, he revealed that he then experienced telepathic communication with the object. He learned that the object was from our future and was involved in a project to save future humanity from genetic degradation. He also received a download of information into his mind, and this information was encoded in a binary format. The information persisted in his mind until he wrote it down in his notebook after returning home.

You See ITS a Probe from the Future not Aliens ( Apparently )

The first image

In 2010, the first five pages of the notebook were released to the public via the Earthfiles site. The information consists of a long sequence of 1's and 0's. The transcribed data may be seen in this file. When the sequence is treated as a continuous stream of 8-bit ASCII character codes, the following characters are obtained. Of course, any unprintable characters would not be shown.

EXPLORATIONOGHUMANITY6lÙÁ‰��©‘�É¡‘©™’q‰™‰™‰‘±Êºzr¢INUOUSQ“Ô”S‘UT–PQ�S‡"BŒ�URTHCOODINATECONT INUOTUQS�ت HH¨ÉêH²
Some embedded words are interpretable, but the text as a whole does not make much sense. Either there were errors in the transcriptions of the binary code, or it should be interpreted in a different way.

Perhaps the data can be interpreted as an image. An image decoding algorithm was discovered in the Wilton Windmill crop formation that appeared in May, 2010. As many as four recognizable images were successfully decoded from this formation. The algorithm was also applied to the 2002 Crabwood formation which yielded a single recognizable image.

The Wilton Windmill formation is best known for representing an almost correct form of the Euler formula, but it also contained a text string interpreted as the image decoding algorithm. The string was understood to mean "see the image decoded using 9x9 arrays of bytes with bits inverted". A sequence of bits from the formation that included the represention of the text strings was then decoded in different ways to produce four separate images. Two of these images were bipedal stick figures showing a friendly wave

I wount spoil the Fun ... its a good Read but it can go with this thread too!

ohh yeah here is that Insectoid Human Crop circle

www.youtube.com...

edit on 12016MondayfAmerica/Chicago8220 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 12016MondayfAmerica/Chicago8220 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join