It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pareidolia or ancient aliens? Are there hidden pictures in binary numbers?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
If I squint, I see Mayan carved caricatures or those carvings on Buddhist temples.

That was my first thought.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
"Strange.. Is this pareidolia, or something more important?"

It's both. The "something more important" is symmetry .
The numbers on the triangles are mirrored therefore giving
rise to symmetrical figures.

Schuyler beat me to the punch , I see, but I'll hit you with some more.

IF you mirror even chaos/ randomness, then you get symmetrical patterns that "look like something"
Sometimes you get alien faces / figures, fantasmic looking beings. Order out of Chaos

Been there , Done that. And you too can go there fellow ATS'ers ! For Free!

Here's how:

Download a copy of the venerable graphics program called "Deluxe Paint II".
Run the program in an emulator.
Choose the mirror option and choose how many mirrors.
Next choose spray paint as your brush, and make brush lines small.
Now move mouse around randomly and click randomly too to paint.
You will see some amazing stuff.
Black spray paint on white background is best.
Have fun. Post pics. I will too If I can find time.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Do you see what I see? 

Clouds? Perhaps a dragon curling up for a nap?
edit on 6-8-2016 by VP740 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Hmm I actually flashed to the answer in a crop circle? The big one with the alien I think. Grrr can't bring it exactly to mind, but we sent out a binary code describing where we were located in the our neck of the woods planet wise, our DNA, a few things like that, and we got a answer back of where their home planet was and their DNA, and answers to the other things we had put out there. I sure hope someone knows what I'm referring to as my brain is refusing to engage right now.

Anyhow, our picture and their picture really resembled these. I personally think you may be on to something.

Eta: a link of pictures as to what I'm referring too.

Link to pictures

I did that too at first.. thought about that crop circle.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RavenSpeaks

I agree that our brains will automatically make faces from random pixels if you mirror them. If you take a hand mirror and move it around on some QR codes, eventually you will find some very anthropomorphic patterns. Our brains have a high priority for modelling human faces and figures, and it's natural to try to fit faces onto random shapes.

The difference here is that the pixels we are using from Euler's triangle are not randomly selected. The pixels you pick from a QR code exist in that QR code only, no one can ever rediscover that distribution of pixels ever again, except by chance. The pixels here can be rediscovered by anyone, at any time, on any planet. They will be in exactly the same pattern we see here for as long as this universe exists.

Try and generate pixels randomly in a paint program as you suggested. Pick the line of symmetry and select a block approximately the same size of row 13 - (32 bits high by 13 bits wide). At random select a block from your line of symmetry - does it look anthropomorphic? Probably not. If you keep looking, will you find a good one? Probably, yes. Ok, so now you found a good one -- now the challenge is to have the very next block you pick to also be anthropomorphic. What are the chances of that? About zero. See how long it takes you to find two sequential anthropomorphic images - I bet it would take you a very long time indeed.

Row 13 and 14 are an example of two sequential anthropomorphic images, in my view. Those two alone make this data highly unusual.

The density of unusually anthropomorphic forms in Euler's triangle needs a proper explanation, imo. You cannot write it off by saying 'oh that's just symmetry'.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: yampa

Looks eerily similar to the Aricebo Message... great thread!

S & F

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Excellent OP, now that's what I call Binary finery! I'll have to come back to this thread and look into it more, those shapes are fascinating.

P.s I saw some private parts you left out too, definitely a male and female you selected there...

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

You probably just think that because it´s also binary and not used to it. If you compare them, the 1/0 distribution in the aricebo message is way off.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

You could team up with Flyingclaydisk.
Look at his thread here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Although, he has it with PI.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
On row 28, the shoulders have arms attached, with the hands resting on the waist or hips, and also legs and feet. Imagine the largest isolated square/rectangle as the location of the genitalia, and the rest ive described should fall into place.

I remember your other thread and may have posted in it. It is VERY frustrating to look at an old thread, very likely one youve never seen/read before, only see that the pictures/images have been removed/expired. A good many threads out there make absolutely no sense at all without the pictures/images.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Really interesting article and I remember reading an article (I assume you posted about this before as you mentioned) like this before and it was interesting then. Thanks for going to effort to post about it again.

A thought I just pondered, that it is known that nature is symmetrical. Sure there are abnormalities too but those are freak changes, mostly all life is symmetrical. Maybe these numbers are showing how that from the dust we are made, is the reason we have symmetrical faces eyes, nose, mouth, arms and legs. How leaves on a tree and symmetrical to their other side.....

Maybe even though maths is our instrument, the human instrument it is also that of the random mathematical justice we all ad-here too.

edit on 6-8-2016 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I have seen this before around the Net ...

now try !!

Fun with math

Sierpinski triangle
en.wikipedia.org...

Now Dipping into .... the Conspiracy REALM!!

Harmonic Messages and Digital Codes
www.crystalinks.com...

In 1972, Carl Sagen created a binary code signal that was sent to the universe.
The code stated we are made of carbon, this is our chart of elements,
this is our DNA, and we are the 3rd planet from the sun.

click on thumb to see it bigger

edit on 62016SaturdayfAmerica/Chicago8218 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I've noticed these things before and they always reminded me of Angkor Wat

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
I've noticed these things before and they always reminded me of Angkor Wat

Was thinking that too

Especially in India
a lot of Hindi Temples,

resembles that Shape the OP is referring about

what about the Aztec Mayan INCA ART ?

as some ... Reminds me of Computer VideoGraphics/Sprites/
or Electronics like... Silicon boards mother boards PC Cards aka Circuit Boards

and im not the only one here on ATS that thought of this ...

Pareidolia or ancient aliens?

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfenz

That thing always reminded me of these things:

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: yampa
a reply to: RavenSpeaks

Ok, so now you found a good one -- now the challenge is to have the very next block you pick to also be anthropomorphic. What are the chances of that? About zero. See how long it takes you to find two sequential anthropomorphic images - I bet it would take you a very long time indeed.

I think this should read:

"Ok, so now you found a good one -- now the challenge is to have the block immediately adjacent to the current one to also be anthropomorphic. What are the chances of that? About zero. See how long it takes you to find two sequential anthropomorphic images - I bet it would take you a very long time indeed. "

The chances are low that you would find an anthropomorphic form in random dots, then find a block immediately next to it that is also anthropomorphic.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I think it is interesting that quite a few of us thought of that code upon seeing this post. Wonder if it id subconscious memory.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I think the Arecibo message is a good analogy.

Can you imagine if a group like SETI suddenly started getting a signal from space that looked like row 13 & 14 being beamed over and over? It'd be some kind of world changing moment?

Funny that most will not pay attention when the patterns are in the natural structure of numbers ¯|_(ツ)_/¯

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
The Palenque sarcophagus

annoyzview.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

What do you see in the Mars pic? I cannot find.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join