It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melania Trump May Have Committed Visa Fraud, Now She’s Flat Out Lying About It

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Let's see that visa if she had one. Trump kept going on about Obama's BC so let's see him pony up that visa.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw this as the new Birther argument. Now I'm just waiting for someone to say how racist the Democrats are. After all, they wouldn't be worried about her documentation if she was Latino, right?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Well she would be way back toward the end of the line. Frist we got to find all those companies that have been hiring Mexican crews and no tax is being paid on either end. Crews that OSHA wont even bother, not to mention ICE and Homeland Security.

So don't you folks "Swallow a camel but choke on a gnat"!

edit on 6-8-2016 by Logarock because: n

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

originally posted by: buster2010

Let's see that visa if she had one. Trump kept going on about Obama's BC so let's see him pony up that visa.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw this as the new Birther argument. Now I'm just waiting for someone to say how racist the Democrats are. After all, they wouldn't be worried about her documentation if she was Latino, right?

Well what most foreigners are seeing despite all the hype they are fed is that the "native" whites in this country are not even close to being racist as they are told. Oh but the libs try to fill those heads with mush.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons
Every time I see a Hillary supporter post in an anti-Trump thread or vice versa the hypocrisy is just to much for me. No one wants to discuss the truth.. Well people, I'll drop it on you.
Hilary is the anti-christ. She only cares about winning at all odds, it's an addiction, like gambling, except if America gives her the chance she'll be gambling with a country.. Maybe multiple countries?

And Trump is an individual with serious childhood issues. He has an ego bigger than America itself and the 'mine' complex is evident.

Both candidates are a joke, please stop supporting them and squabbling over who is better, or which side launched attacks. Both candidates are jokes, America has become the political farce of the world yet people still care about the 'scathing' attacks.

Neither are credible, both will have a negative outcome and neither of them are healthy individuals.

Please America, as a citizen of a 3rd world country I beg of you, don't support them!
The outcome might be far worse than anyone can predict.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

After the DNC flaunted actual illegal immigrants with deportation orders at their convention, no one will care about this. Try again.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

The only reason he endorsed him was because of Ryan's 86% favorability rating. If he had let Ryan win by such a landslide it would indicate he didn't need trumps endorsement. Now when he wins trump can say it's because I endorsed him.

Everything for how it will look. Never content just how will it look.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
This is ridiculous nit-picking to an insane degree.

I myself came here on a B-1 visa years ago, and when I think back to the endless red tape and expense I had just to get that plus the months of #ery that followed to get the permission to work on top of that, I feel like punching someone.

It was RIDICULOUS how the glacial pace of the process prevented me from earning money legally even though I was fully entitled to do so.

Visa fraud? bloody Visa fraud? when you have a visa and are legally entitled to be here but your 'papers' are not enough in order for the likes of some idiots. End result? = situations like this bull# non-issue.

What about all the illegals here with no Visa whatsoever, happily working away and earning without consequences? Oh who cares about them as long as we chase down Mrs. Trump for 'possibly' not having the right paperwork. Bloody idiots.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Let me guess, you want to ignore the 11 million other illegal aliens and bitch about this one. That sound about right?

LOL, This completely sums it up.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
it's hysterical considering his platform on immigration!

everything about his run is hysterical to me. if I weren't so worried he could # things up pretty good i'd want him to win for the comedy of it all .

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
it's hysterical considering his platform on immigration!

everything about his run is hysterical to me. if I weren't so worried he could # things up pretty good i'd want him to win for the comedy of it all .

Illegal immigration and immigration from terrorist sponsoring states you mean?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Her and Trump are accused of "may haves" while the Witch is accused of HAVES.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
LOL

This is so important.

I'm hearing rumors that the UN is calling for an emergency session next week !!!!

Russia and China have called for high priority on this issue.

And The world Court is investigating !!

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I'm sure tRump has a dungeon full of women somewhere all procured illegally.

Who cares, he is going to lose.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Please add comments to the original thread, found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

thread closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join