It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary wins, Trump loses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I am not usually into US elections, or any elections, but as the noise is huge, I reckon wont be of a harm to draw the angels and see whom is betting whom in heaven.

This would be the dance for the USelections2016. And its quite specifiably picked by the ones who pick this things. Mars on this spot is perfect time for shattered and chaotic decisions(like going to vote)

Now, I say Hillary wins. Why? Its too big hand what she is holding with this triple trine to the transiting Saturn by her AC/Uranus/Mars. Also she has conjunction of transiting Jupiter and her natal Neptune, plus transiting Sun to her Venus. And c'mon, she is the Sun-in-Scorpion(1st degree), while Sun transits in the middle of Scorpio.

What about Trump? Well, he has no angels voting for him, except some inefficient transiting Mercury and Moon trines. It's juts not enough. Hillary got the FullHouse, Trump is just with two-pair.

Reference Natals:

Trump Natals

VS

Hillary Natals

edit on 6-8-2016 by Egoismyname because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Hillary wins, Trump looses

First , the word is loses

Hillary wins, World loses

There you go , much better

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Well if anything you just put your whole astrology credibility up..
There are rumors of a leak about Hillary coming today, that according to some sources would take her down with no place for excuses..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Yeah, I checked that out, can't say no to it, yet future will be the ultimate judge. Politics can go quite complicated sometimes.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   
get your head out of the stars, what you have here...that's worth something....

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

More like if either Trump or Clinton wins the world loses.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Scary read. Fits her pretty well.

Zodiac for Hillary's Birthdate

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: Gothmog

More like if either Trump or Clinton wins the world loses.

Been told too many times. It isn't the Gov only. American MIC has too much ambitions to get the world under their feet. It is all up to a good president to do a call to stop it. America is not making friends, they are making everyone enemies. There was a third party and used to be a third party. It is gone now. Either way, if there is no president it is equally screwed. This is all up to the population.

top topics

join