It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Worst of Both Worlds: Trump and Clinton Run the Next 8 Years back to Back?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
What if the deal was not that one or the other wins for two terms, but that one goes first, and then feeds the demand for the next one? Lets say Trump takes it this time, will he really come after Hillary through the judiciary like he seems to project would be the case? We get four years of interesting domestic social policy, with a bit of overkill on foreign policy?? or something ....

Anyways and then Hill comes around like "oh we're back, and this time we're saying I told you so. Now vote for me!" And Donald's all like "Oh # man, this president thing sucks. Im going to go build a pyramid or something peace out!" . Then we get the steamroller of the NWO through conflict with Russia. Maybe some Naval skirmishes with China. Then we finally get our third parties, which will hopefully be more vocal during the years and not only for election time.

Thatd be sooo crazy. I was just thinking how messed up that would be, but in the end the UN is like "well hey look, now you finally get your third party candidates you have been clamoring for for decades now. The system finally came to return the favor America has done for it for a century. that would kinda suck, but it sure is interesting to imagine the possibilities.

Most important, learn how to profit from it all!!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Everything will be ok, Kanye West for 2020.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Vote giant meteor 2016

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I have serious doubts as to whether either Bill or hill will be around in 8 years. I have serious doubts, just from observing them via media that either of them will be around in 4 years. But there's always Chelsea....

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I am surprised anyone actually believes the president actually does things.. like due to his own will.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Trump has no direction. He just does things to be popular and get support. He just wants to be president to be president. If trump wins hes just gonna get paid off by hillary and co. to put all her policies in action. Either way hillary wins and we lose lol. Unless america can pull its head out of their arse and realize theres other options on the ballot for a reason. I say we get jill stein in there!

new topics

top topics

join