It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genocide on whites in SA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

Race was not mentioned was it i said PEOPLE.(yes i know you were trying to be funny ok? lol) Anyway as others have posted they do not want to work.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: earthling42
What seems to be unimportant, or inconvenient and simply ignored by the western media in Europe and the US is the genocide on white people in Africa.

So this topic is to at least know of their suffering, how they have and are being killed in large numbers.

Whew, I thought you meant San Antonio....

Is anything in Africa dealing with mass killings out of line with what we expect?

edit on 6-8-2016 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Theres four and a half million whites living there. How many died since the ANC took over?

It's impossible to be exact because the SA police stopped breaking down crimes by race.
Needless to say once a few families are raped and brutally murdered that others would begin moving away.
Yet most Western countries will not accept White refugees from SA claiming there is no White genocide.
If it isn't happening there sure are a lot of pictures of disemboweled and burned bodies of white families so people are being slaughtered somewhere even if the SA government chooses to deny it.
The popular sentiment for the victims being "they earned it" by virtue of history.

The White Rhodesians went the same way and world turned away refusing to help.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Oh please no...... not the white-genocide-in-South-Africa story again....... *rolls eyes*

..... I'm sitting here in a somewhat chilly Cape Town and I haven't heard the sound of an AK-47 all day. In fact, I'm sure I haven't heard one all week and possibly not even since the start of 2016, but I guess that means the shedding of my blood is just around the corner, right?

... Okay, let me amend. Yes, I DO occasionally leave my apartment and run bam-slam into a black guy wielding an automatic rifle, but I suspect that has something to do with the fact that I live right opposite a bank and the black guy in question is part of a procession accompanying vast amounts of paper money momentarily being relocated. I suppose, he could technically sneeze and accidentally pull the trigger, (I do keep my fingers crossed), but so far, my luck holds. (Yay!)

So here's the reality:
We have just had a remarkably peaceful local government election.
Yes, there is crime & violent crime at that.

But instead of bloodshed and violence, allow me to share one of the good news stories. Perhaps Jay Naidoo is not as famous as Nelson Mandela, but he did serve in the latter's first cabinet. Here's a story of what he has been up to in the years since, as told by veteran South African journalist Allister Sparks.

Link

Naidoo has bought a farm called Rustlers Valley in the eastern Free State. It is a beautiful spot, nestling in the Maluti Mountains near the Lesotho border, which used to be a hangout for hippies in the 1970s and 1980s. The countryside is lush after plentiful summer rains and the mountain scenery is breathtaking. To describe Naidoo as a Free State farmer is, perhaps, not quite correct. For although Naidoo has bought the farm with his own capital, he is not himself farming it. Nor will he derive any profits from it. The farm workers who came with the purchase run the farm, from management level to field labouring, and they are the main beneficiaries of its productivity.

The article goes on to describe how the residents and the nearby village of Naledi have benefited from the initiative and also how the project seems to have a positive knock-on effect amongst the local community INCLUDING white farmers in the area.

Everything is still at launch-pad level, but the prospects are heartening. I met one of the local farmers’ association leaders, who greeted Naidoo warmly and expressed a wish to bring some of his fellow white farmers to see the project. Many, he said, had responded favourably to the project, saying it made them feel more secure from the unnerving threat of farm murders that is plaguing the platteland. At least one neighbouring white farmer has told Naidoo his workers had asked whether they could join the community in Naledi Village and commute to work on his farm each day. Would that be possible? To which Naidoo replied: "You’ll have to talk to the manager, Anton Chaka. He’s the boss here." A notion that in those circles was a small revolution in itself.

Naturally good things and bad things happen simultaneously in the world and while some communities reach out to each other and heal, others burn with rage, anger and frustrated ideals. There are many paths to heaven and there are many paths to hell.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Posted recently here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

<< 1   >>

join