It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genocide on whites in SA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
What seems to be unimportant, or inconvenient and simply ignored by the western media in Europe and the US is the genocide on white people in Africa.

So this topic is to at least know of their suffering, how they have and are being killed in large numbers.

Genocidewatch

Frontpagemag

Showing Reports From Jan 31, 2001 to Aug 03, 2016

Youtube channel

Do your research and spread this, white lives matter!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
If the white farmers in SA had a lick of sense ... they'd plant salt in their fields the way the Romans used to do ... and leave.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Theres four and a half million whites living there. How many died since the ANC took over?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Yeah but white lives dont matter.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
The title should read Genocide on whites on planet earth...

Back on topic, I remember reading something a while ago regarding farms in SA that where handed over from white farmers to the local populas and almost all failed.

Also why the hell should they leave?. Where do you suggest they go Zimbabwe???

Indeed white lives do not matter..

RA

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
If the white farmers in SA had a lick of sense ... they'd plant salt in their fields the way the Romans used to do ... and leave.

That's not really necessary. Of the ~20 farms near mine all but 2 have been given to blacks by the government, only 1 of those still produces anything. The rest the blacks took the couple million the government gave them and bought some nice cars, never maintained the house so it became a ruin, and now they have no money, living in a mud hut next to the house, and the entire farm has been retaken by nature.

The government also gave a massive berry farm to a group of blacks near here, one of my friends actually was hired to teach them how to farm. He went and showed them how to water and prune the plants, then told them hell be back in a week. Next week they didn't do anything, when asked why they said Why do we have to do this, who is going to pay us?' So he told them, no you don't understand, these need to be taken care of, and when you sell the berries, you keep all the money you make. Then they said no 'if the government wants us to do all this, they have to pay us'. That whole berry operation as now also gone.

End of rant.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Oh, I wish I were in the land of cotton,
Old times there are not forgotten,
Look away, look away, look away Dixie Land.

In Dixie Land, where I was born in,
early on one frosty morn',

I wish I was in Dixie, Hooray! Hooray!
In Dixie Land I'll take my stand
and live and die in Dixie.
Away, away, away down south in Dixie.

...The ole dixie devil's startin to look like an angle now, aint he?

reap it America, reap it!

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I'll bite.

Refugee watch is another place to keep track of.

Not linking is intentional.

Find it.

I am a white dude. I've never been racist. I'm only attacked for my views online. I fully realize that the lines have been drawn here and in media. Real life is a completely different story. I will defend rational discussion on the topic.

If the easily offended racist elements here beg to differ, then whatever. Not like I can retort without being silenced by the opposition.

It is a thing OP. It is going global. Sucks for folks like me if it really gets deep.

Most don't seem to learn from history.

It's just our turn if history is any indication.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

Those Bastards want to prevent race war on a global scale.
Also the NGO money would flow less, since there are so many focusing on starving children in Africa.

Just two reasons why this is not widespread news. I bet there are more.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues

Umm thats the WRONG SOUTH you are refrencing. And Its just another example of What happens when people have everything given to them. they get lazy and stop producing.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: rexsblues

Umm thats the WRONG SOUTH you are refrencing. And Its just another example of What happens when people have everything given to them. they get lazy and stop producing.

...that's pretty racist, you racist racy race face you! (try not to think to hard). Racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   

John B. Wells has been trying to bring this to the attention the US. He spoke with a couple of fellows who have witnessed it firsthand. The only problem with the interview, in my opinion, was that the accent of the speakers was so thick it made the interview very hard to hear and understand.
John B. worked there in the past so has a few contacts.
Here's a link to one of his earlier shows with one of the victims. It begins at about 11:00.
www.youtube.com...

There's another episode that deals with it but I can't seem to find it online.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

They don't need to . The African guerrilla fighters do that themselves. There was an undercover documentary made by the BBC which showed what happened to a farm once the militias took over. Starting with a modern farm with $20 million of state-of-the-art hardware, the following things would happen. Cattle would be used for target practise. Then every night they would have a barbecue. The farmhouse would be raided for valuables to sell. Machinery in the outhouses would be drained of oil. Any spare parts would be sold off for money. They would strip the roofs of tiles and dig up the ground to make mud bricks. These would be used to build mud huts on the perimeter of the farm. Fields would grow wild with weeds. Local shops that soid produce would run out of stocks and close. Then people in neighboring villages would miss the farm and end up moving to refugee camps.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Not much different then in the U.S. Given free housing in nicer neighborhoods, only to be totally ruined and riddled with crime a few short years later.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Dude plz go read the definition of genocide.

This is ats not stormfront

edit on 6-8-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

Gin

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

What happened in Zimbabwe was quite comical and sad as well.

I remember reading once an article where Holland offered to take the farmers in and give them some land. I Tried to search the article but can't find it anywhere, maybe my memory is faulty on this and it was some other European country who gave the offer.
edit on 6-8-2016 by Gin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Produce?----Should be on the outer edge of the grocery store

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

John B. Wells has been trying to bring this to the attention the US. He spoke with a couple of fellows who have witnessed it firsthand. The only problem with the interview, in my opinion, was that the accent of the speakers was so thick it made the interview very hard to hear and understand.
John B. worked there in the past so has a few contacts.
Here's a link to one of his earlier shows with one of the victims. It begins at about 11:00.
www.youtube.com...

There's another episode that deals with it but I can't seem to find it online.

Did you notice how this "victim" has on a neck brace for effect? I say for effect because she certainly is jerking her head around in the video a WHOLE lot. I mean, c'mon... If her neck was hurt, she wouldn't be moving it around like a pissed off bridled horse!

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Theres four and a half million whites living there. How many died since the ANC took over?

Obviously, you find that you must comment while knowing nothing about the situation in South Africa and Zimbabwe. A condition that has now existed for a couple of decades as those countries slowly lose the ability to even feed themselves having once been robust economies that exported food.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

originally posted by: intrptr

Obviously, you find that you must comment while knowing nothing about the situation in South Africa and Zimbabwe. A condition that has now existed for a couple of decades as those countries slowly lose the ability to even feed themselves having once been robust economies that exported food.

You should go read up on the word genocide, next time you might no look so silly.

<<   2 >>

join