It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Who Stood Up To Munich Shooter Now Facing Prosecution For 'INSULTING Killer!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

These laws are passed to stop the majority of people from complaining about their incompetent governments lack of protection and effectiveness to stop them being murdered and maimed.

What people are not getting is that with some religions they are a way of life and no other behaviour and belief is acceptable to them. Judaism which has got itself well protected in our laws is being followed by islam. However and very i,importantly because we pay for all this restriction of our own freedoms there appear to be no laws to protect none believers of these religions and a complete incompetence to keep us safe - as we were in the past.

I remember watching Alan Sugar turn around and say "I am a Jew" not I am Brtitish, which shows where his loyalty and allegiance lies and Its the same with islamists they are a muslim only and like the Jewish instructed to think that way since babyhood.

I doubt most of our ministers whom the top brass of these two lobbyists groups appear to have in their pockets are even aware of this distinct and dangerous point of view because its always hidden behind a smiley faced pretending to be so benevolent.

I hope the German people will rise up and defend this brave man, if they don't then they will open the flood gates for a lot more bloodshed and I never had the German people as stupid. Its the politicians who are corrupt and bought not the people and we should all fight for our freedom of speech because its the only way we will get things brought up that are concealed and designed to silence and enslave us.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Really, this is insanity. I really do not know what to say except the Europeans have lost their minds.

Firstly, Germany is not Europe. There are 27 other countries in the EU and even more out of it, many whose leaders are in uproar over not only political correctness but the refugee fiasco in Germany.

Secondly, the guy is under investigation because he published a video AFTER the events of him insulting the guy, not because he just randomly insulted the guy. It could be possible, and most likely that the parents of the mass shooter has made a complaint. The authorities may have been forced into this position. However NOTHING will come of it. Yet the propaganda by the Express and others like Breitbart WILL continue.

edit on 6 8 2016 by Debunkology because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   

He didn't stand up to him he hurled abuse at him from the safety of his balcony , his intervention was of no benefit and could have led to more killings.
Not defending the killer but neither can I condone the actions of Mr Salbey.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Really, this is insanity. I really do not know what to say except the Europeans have lost their minds

Believing everything you read in the Daily Express is insanity. Some blogger erroneously assumed that the man provoked the gunman into committing the murders. This was not the case as the interactions occurred after the murders, so the case has been dropped.

Link (In German)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I´ll explain it to you all:

Someone (!) went to the police, probably someone who felt insulted by the racist slurs he shouted down. The state attorney HAS to look into this. It´s the law. They can´t just say "nope, we´re doing nothing about it".

I´m very sure (as many other fellow germans) that there will be nothing coming out of it. It´s just pro forma.

There is another incident. The one that hit the attacker with his white BMW... I hope he does not play hero. Because if he says he hit him with intent, he can bet on the state attourney to take action. Because then the attorney is forced to take the case. If he said, I was confused by all the ongoings on the street and did not see him -> accident.

The "victim" (attacker) can also try to sue for money from the driver. But just because he can, does not mean it will go through.

edit on 6-8-2016 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Absolutely correct! As verschickter said, it was one single woman, who thought that Salbey caused danger to other people's life by insulting the shooter. She even posted a message on Youtube, saying she also would report the kids who mobbed the shooter at school for the same reasons.

The prosecutor already said that she probably was mistaken, thinking that the insulting happened before the shooting. He also added that this case will be shut down.

Here is a German article with the video of the woman: Source

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: twfau

Really, this is insanity. I really do not know what to say except the Europeans have lost their minds

Believing everything you read in the Daily Express is insanity. Some blogger erroneously assumed that the man provoked the gunman into committing the murders. This was not the case as the interactions occurred after the murders, so the case has been dropped.

Link (In German)

Don't you get it? They WANT it to be true. Any excuse to rant against Muslims. They will believe any ol crap they read

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Yes but if we don't challenge them they could indoctrinate others, no?

There was a double stabbing in my local town a couple of weeks back, immediately twitter became awash with speculation about potential islamic terrorism (perhaps understandably given it was not long after the incidents in Europe). First news website to report it was the Express, it was clear they were hoping there would be some anti-migrant story developing. It stopped being a story when it became clear it was a local incident.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

What the hell is going on with ATS??
This site used to be sceptical towards populist tabloid BS press... guess not anymore when it suits your bias.

As Verschickter already pointed out - this story is nonsense.

Also, look at you Muricans running your mouth about "Europeans"... are you serious?
Your presidential electoral campaign is nothing short of an embarrassment for your nation!
You're fighting over which of your candidates is WORSE... you're hardly in the position to point fingers.
edit on 6-8-2016 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColCurious

What the hell is going on with ATS??
This site used to be sceptical towards populist tabloid BS press... guess not anymore when it suits your bias.

As Verschickter already pointed out - this story is nonsense.

Also, look at you Muricans running your mouth about "Europeans"... are you serious?
Your presidential electoral campaign is nothing short of an embarrassment for your nation!
You're fighting over which of your candidates is WORSE... you're hardly in the position to point fingers.

Sure we can, we're watching Germany commit suicide because patriotism = nationalism = Hitler 2.0 coming out of the shadows evidently.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Germany isn't commiting suicide. And Chancellor Merkel isn't Germany either (which is what you're probably implying).
Patriotism in Germany means standing up against excessive nationalism - something your nation yet has to learn.
You'll get there soon though. No child left behind and all.

Remember, we're dealing with the fallout of YOUR foreign policy here...

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ColCurious

So you replace Nazi'ism & Nationalism with Globalism & Nu-Nazi'ism.

That's 21st Century "progress" in a nutshell.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51
dont interfere...no matter what you see...your government is in control...dont interfere...

Or, in the world of adults, a prosecutor fancies throwing in a chance, generating some newspaper headlines, maybe getting their face on TV and then it all gets laughed out of court. But don't worry, tinfoil hats at least keep some of the rain out.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

a reply to: Wardaddy454

Germany isn't commiting suicide. And Chancellor Merkel isn't Germany either (which is what you're probably implying).
Patriotism in Germany means standing up against excessive nationalism - something your nation yet has to learn.
You'll get there soon though. No child left behind and all.

Remember, we're dealing with the fallout of YOUR foreign policy here...

Says the number one nation who forced a recreated Israel due to their leadership by the Nazis in the past. Which if you think about it caused the crisis more so than the U S foreign policy. How? By making it so the Jews wanted to move away to their ancestral homeland and setting off a jew vs muslim issue for decades.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So you replace Nazi'ism & Nationalism with Globalism & Nu-Nazi'ism.

That's 21st Century "progress" in a nutshell.

The term is Nazism. And it was actually replaced with a federal republic and a parliamentary democracy. Has it's flaws, but still better then the joke your two-party system evidently is.

Regarding your Globalism... no thanks. You liberals can keep that too.
About three-quarters of the German population actually oppose TTIP, while two-thirds of the U.S. population don't even know what TTIP is.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

“insults to the detriment of the dead.”

That's all they have to prosecute this man on?
Like the dead really give a flying monkey fart.
More likely this is a message to the public to remain good victims.
Do nothing, say nothing and die while waiting for police.
That sounds about right.

Shame on the German court!

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Sure.
We also secretly destabilized the entire ME under false pretext wars when we invaded Wrongcountrystan and Co., covertly toppled several Governments, made a huge PR-campaign for radical islamists via dronestriking through everything that even remotely looked like weddings, hospitals and schools for years, then branded them "moderate rebels" so we could arm them... allthewhile protecting Saudi Arabia for artificially holding up the Deutsche Mark.

Please...

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

Not. Happening. False. Info.

*You're a MODERATOR here for christ sake... is the ATS mantra "deny ignorance" actually dead now?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

So what constitutes "excessive nationalism" ? I've read that people were told not to fly German flags as it might upset immigrants. Are borders meaningless now because if so then you have no country - countries are composed within borders. How much German culture are you willing to let die to accommodate or avoid offending others?

German culture has evolved through thousands of years and required them to defeat Rome to retain their homes and lands. Aggression by neighboring states like France and Sweden forced Germany to become a militaristic state simply to survive.

Germany has given the world much of the best writings, artwork, architecture, science, medicines and much more. Germans should be proud of who they are and not surrender their self-esteem to the NWO architects who desire easily pliable people.

Americans have a smorgasbord of things to hate about our history. We committed genocide against the Native Americans and have persecuted minorities on many occasions. How can Americans be proud of their country while Germans are told not to be proud of theirs?

All I know is that Germany and German culture are unique and something special in this world.
America owes much to it's German immigrants and the contributions they have made.
Every European country has a unique and valuable culture and it would be a true shame to see it disappear.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

Not. Happening. False. Info.

*You're a MODERATOR here for christ sake... is the ATS mantra "deny ignorance" actually dead now?

That was the only quote from the article I saw.
Here's the full paragraph:

What will be included in the charges remains to be established, as it whether they will be brought forward.

But Mr Weinzierl, suggested they could include “insults to the detriment of the dead.”

According to the spokesman, a court review will be completed soon.

What are you saying is false info?
edit on 6-8-2016 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join