It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive New Leak From Edward Snowden Expected Soon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: elementalgrove

At least once the information is dumped people will be given a second chance.

But can you trust the information.

This is a good question... based on the accuracy of his initial information dump, I would venture to say that what he had acquired is going to be as accurate as that was.

I remember trying to convince people that all this NSA stuff was the end of our privacy. That the patriot granted the government (akak elite) Orwellian powers that they dreamed of.

I remember the blank stare that I would get, odds are the comments about how much of a nutjob I was to think so, that I must have been getting my information from the internet!

After Snowden that had to acknowledge that it was indeed as bad as us "conspiracy theorists" had been warning, sadly the then said "if you have nothing to hide what is the big deal"!

What I would really like to see is the vast network of shady dealings between multinational corporations, death squads, banks, and the war machine all tied nicely to the politicians across the globe doing their work!

Bank accounts, communication, agreements, anything and everything about how they work.

The Clinton Foundation is the tip of the iceberg and much of that has already been exposed, sadly to be hit with apathy from the masses, we need the guilty to be implicated across the board!
edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831pmFriday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

Pax: that line of text in the tweet is most probably Snowden's Public Key. He's put it out there so someone can encrypt a message and send it to him securely.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

oh thank you Snarl I didn't know if that was maybe a cryptic message that he was trying to give to someone .....But see Now i learned something....So now I go back to saying its about his Gellens book.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: elementalgrove

But can you trust the information.

A guy who gave up his normal life to inform the folks in the US, to the dishonesty and shady dealings of it's own government?

Forgive me if I put a bit more weight on the material that this guy has to offer...

YMMV

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus
a reply to: Olivine

On the crazy off chance this is not a promotion here is what I have so far......Look at the 2nd line starting with 3cB.....

Just playing here so someone needs to help me cause i am lost....I took the second line of code and googled 3cB7072

and i got a hit. Told me it was a hexadecimal number. and the correct way to express 3cB7072 in hexadecimal form is

0x3cB7072 and the base of a hexadecimal is 16.

Then on this page is a table showing how you write that same set of numbers again in binary and ternary form etc...Any body want to lend a hand with this?

Pax
LINK

Yes, numbers can be converted to different formats...What's your point, exactly?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

If it's what I think it may include, we are talking about a global rising up of folks who have manipulated for decades if not centuries...

This could get really ugly, this will also challenge everyone who thinks they are free...

Will they fight for real freedom, or be content by the illusion?

They won't go down easily... but they can be defeated....

We will have a choice.... choose wisely..

And thank god we will be given the choice!

At least then if the people fail it is upon them.

Technically people have already failed. Snowden gave everyone the information about 5 eyes..etc and the people of this world simply acquiesced, "what are you going to do"?

I am sure the information that Snowden shared was barely scratching the surface. Yet the same people are still in power and they are following the same method of oppression and corruption.

We truly need a united front in this battle that is going on. We have been manipulated for too long by top level psy-ops.

I find Snowden to be the more honorable and wiser individual. Why share names and addresses of people unrelated to the issue? Why not protect PRIVACY - which is what Snowden was trying to do in the first place.

Unless you want everyone to see your own private information (as in "do unto others"), I think its a good idea to reconsider what Assange's approach might do to people...

- AB

For the non-criminal individual, privacy is freedom, in many respects? For criminals, they sometimes forfeit what they do in the dark as bringing it to light is justice, or the pathway to justice.
edit on 5-8-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

If Assange had followed Snowden's method, would the DNC have still been shaken enough to force the resignation of DNC chair, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz 2 weeks ago?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I don't know, but shouldn't those within the DNC be more protective of all of their donor information?

Why blame the messenger... it seems to me that they were recklessly careless with their supporters personal info...

just sayin....

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If Assange had followed Snowden's method, would the DNC have still been shaken enough to force the resignation of DNC chair, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz 2 weeks ago?

You assume that Snowden would have handled that differently. He is not anti-privacy, in his words, he is "pro-accountability." Holding the DNC accountable is not the kind of thing I'm talking about...

On the crucial ways he differs from WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange: "We don’t share identical politics. I am not anti-secrecy. I'm pro-accountability. I've made many statements indicating both the importance of secrecy and spying, and my support for the working-level people at the N.S.A. and other agencies. It's the senior officials you have to watch out for."

Quote from Assange:

Assange does not have the same attitude towards discretion. When a reporter expressed concern about Wikileaks publishing documents from the State Department that included the names of Afghans who had cooperated with Americans Assange simply reportedly replied, "So, if they get killed, they've got it coming to them. They deserve it."

That would be American assets or at least American-friendly Afghans who somehow deserve to die because Assange things "they deserve it."

Where is their jury? The Taliban?? I don't know all the details on this, but it seems to demonstrate the psychology of a man who has been corrupted by his own power...(imo)

SOURCE

ETA: Assange likes to CONTROL information himself - he likes to choose when its released FOR HIS OWN MOTIVES, and not just for the sake of transparency or anti-secrecy. He has his own secrets, like who his sources are, etc. I'm guessing he wouldn't like his "whistleblowers" having THEIR names released? In other words, he's got some kind of twisty self-righteous logic going there, and he's using his power with little discretion, and with a measure of hypocrisy....

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

I don't know, but shouldn't those within the DNC be more protective of all of their donor information?

Why blame the messenger... it seems to me that they were recklessly careless with their supporters personal info...

just sayin....

Yes. On one hand. Like you need to lock your doors five times in some places rather than leaving them mostly unlocked while living in the country.

But let's also be honest, if these were high-level hackers, perhaps sponsored by Russia, then they have excellent equipment/knowledge/tools and could get around most safe=guards. Sometimes people don't realize what might be victimized until it actually happens.

Some people are saying the hacking is like Watergate - in the past you had to have guys break into an office and rifle through actual file folders, now you just do it online.

There are measures they can take (until someone works around them) and hopefully they will now and into the future.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

IN this day and age... with known risks to digital data...

I would hope that any voter who supports a particular party, and donates to them, would do so without worrying if the accepting party is going to be so careless with their donors' personal info...

THe GOP may be as careless... we may just be waiting for that information to surface...

IT just pisses me off that these folks so close to the legislation passed which is the ACA, has now digitized patient info, to include "doctor- patient" privilege into what could be considered the digital wild wild west...

Cart before the horse... our elected dumped too much information into digital for convenience, rather than transition slowly to protect the folks rights...

Why should we surprised? Considering how certain folk get by in being careless...

THe same folks who have no issues in building a massive data collection site in western US, and have ties to the largest producers of cellphones, software, computers, game consoles, and televisions, that require permission to your cameras, and audio, in order to play a stupid game, or be able to ask your phone where you can get a slice of Pizza?

Crazy times...... Assange and Snowden for me is low on the list of head shakers...

I could rant on but I just noticed a Charizard in my backyard

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
Enough with this bulls# already. These people (leakers--Assange, Snowden, etc.) need to release everything they know to the public they claim to care so much about. Immediately.

But they won't, because they're controlled opposition and they don't really care. This "teaser trailer journalism" these people practice is mass emotional manipulation.

If I'm wrong I'll eat my foot, but the whole thing feels like deception upon deception.

I don't think snowden and assange are controlled opposition, honestly. It does happen, but it's usually in the form of the corrupt goverment "investigating" it's own corruption (and finding none/filing no charges). These two are thorns in the side of the "cabal".

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

It might be a form of disclosure along with official secret videos and photographs of Other Worldy craft.

The amount of corruption that has been swept under the carpet by the mainstream media is shocking and whatever is delivered as the nuclear option must be something so mind blowing that it holds the Publics attention for longer than 5 minutes like the snake like maneuver of Hilary Clinton squirming out of the email scandal by getting a free pass.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: dr1234

These two are thorns in the side of the "cabal".

Having accomplished what, exactly?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Hmmm, if I were one of the journo's that had the encrypted data, Snowden handing over the decryption code would not make me publish it.

I like living too much.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
dp

edit on 6-8-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I think of Snowden and Assange as kind of Superman and Batman.... They can get into feuds and disagree on the method, but in the end they both want truth to prevail in the public and corruptive shadow governments to be revealed.

Very curious to see how this plays out.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus
Or better yet, this is Snowden's way of promoting Bart Gellman's new book, The Dark Mirror, which is set for release in December, 2016......

Publicity Stunt!

amazon

Pax

Why worry about Gelman? Snowden, the Oliver Stone motion picture, comes out next month.

Snowden doesn't strike me as the publicity seeking type.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Hmmm, if I were one of the journo's that had the encrypted data, Snowden handing over the decryption code would not make me publish it.

I like living too much.

We've all seen the Bourne movies...

en.wikipedia.org...(film)#Plot

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Yeah I am back. Have some juicy gossip.

Rumor has it in Russian circuit that snowden is dead. But they are uncertain.

I read about this rumor after I found the hash file he posted in Twitter deleted after a while. Ready for more?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join