It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Asteroid Impacts on an Exponential Increase Leading up to an ELE ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Just lately I have started to read about a "Hockey Stick" curve increase in Asteroids hitting the Earth and just gave it up as being a product of better monitoring and more dash cameras. It seems that little is talked about here on ATS about this phenomenon and I am asking people "ITK" if this is just pure bunk and alarmist talk or the fact governments are borrowing like they never have to pay it back and building bunkers points toward something sinister ?

Is all this talk of Nibiru actually misdirection and it doesn't even come close to Earth in its cycle but what it did do was back 15 years ago or more knock a tonne of stable orbit meters out of their slumber and in a direction toward us ? I am mildly suspicious that something is up with a Celestial Body causing disturbance but is it something to worry about in my lifetime ?

Please comment if you have some decent contribution to make.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Our detection methods are far better than they ever were. We also have so many more cameras and people with smart phones than at any other point in history. Its going to be a lot easier to detect atmospheric entry and catalog it for future reference(like some of the recent fireballs in the sky), as well is detecting and cataloging Near Earth Objects with the level of instrumentation the human race has across the globe.

That said, there's a huge change that we wouldn't detect something large enough to cause serious damage(large enough to destroy NYC, for instance) because space is just so big. We haven't even cataloged all NEOs and their trajectories.

Something large enough to make us all go extinct is a different story. We'd see that coming. The question is whether we could do something about it or not.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

It's hard to say without any data on "Asteroid Impacts". Do you have anything you can link to with a list by year? Without that, it's just speculation based on very little.

It could be like earthquakes and the confusion over that. The numbers are not significantly different, but due to news via the Internet and lack of basic knowledge, some think they are on the rise, when they are not. I'd imagine that's the case here.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Don't worry about it.. If it is an ELE it is what it is and you can't do anything about it. We all have to die someday and the Sun will eat Earth eventually before it goes super nova. Do what you can to be happy now.
edit on 5-8-2016 by Orionx2 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Orionx2

I invisiage Governments having contingency plans for worse case scenario but if the persiod meteor showers peak this month with some big hits I will be taking some of my own contingency next August.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth
a reply to: Orionx2

I invisiage Governments having contingency plans for worse case scenario but if the persiod meteor showers peak this month with some big hits I will be taking some of my own contingency next August.

First off I apologize. I am from the USA and English is my only language. It is already August as I type this. You say "taking some of my own contingency next August"......... Huh?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
There is definitely an uptick of reported bolides.

The hidden occult masters all agree (except one who was too drunk to understand the question) that there have been a series of civilizations on this odd planet and that those civilizations, and most critters, have been nearly erased by a regularly scheduled catastrophe.

It has something to do with a "black sun" or something.

The mass extinctions, folk tales of flaming sky death, jumbled remains strewn against coastal mountains, old underground Turkish cities, lurking gravity wells on the solar system's edges, etc., don't exactly argue against the possibility either.

Our solar system is, obviously, a large artillery range and has cosmic audience watching the events to alleviate their utter, immortal boredom.

Either way, there isn't a whole lot the normal too smart, too dumb ape can do about it... if true, and if soon, what an ego gratifying way to go out, though!

Better than dying on the toilet from a heart attack (I read that a ridiculous amount of humans die that way).

Now, while kidding about much of the above and trying to emulate the folks who post far fetched things with utter certainty...we will not know either way until we find some hard to debunk evidence or it happens.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I have few epic re memorable dreams, and one of them is the Moon in daylight undergoing some huge conflagration. It had a weird realism where I could see gravity warping parts of the ejecta....super crazy.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
A lot of people have cameras at their property
A lot of people have cameras on their dashboards
Most people have camera phones.

There are literally billions of cameras filming at all times.

That's why there is an increase. Nothing more.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Um but the increase has happened over just a couple of years, I've heard this reason already mate...give me something new.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Yes OP its Planet X debris. Been updating the pics to my thread of this object/s. When the main pummeling of debris occurs at around Poleshift this will be a primary concern for those that wish to survive.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Um but the increase has happened over just a couple of years, I've heard this reason already mate...give me something new.

I doubt very much it's just been over the last couple of years

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
Yes OP its Planet X debris. Been updating the pics to my thread of this object/s. When the main pummeling of debris occurs at around Poleshift this will be a primary concern for those that wish to survive.

So, where is Planet X? Your predicted arrival dates have come and gone over the years..and still,nothing

new topics

top topics

join